Your next American Idol prediction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, ok, I'm gonna say that Diana was pretty good last night. Her last song WAS the best of the night, I'll have to agree with the judges. And I actually enjoy listening to her sing. I wouldn't actually be mad if she won because she's good, especially at 16 years old. I keep forgetting that. America will embrace her...just like they did that child who wants so bad to be Teena Marie...Kelly Clarkson. But stilll...there's nothing like saying a 'black girl' won American Idol. Like someone said though, we'll never get two black winners back-to-back.

I'm not quite sure what it was, but LaToya just didn't blow me away, but I still voted a few times for her and Fantasia. I think we're so accustomed to LaToya being so good that even when she sounds mediocre, it's better than some folks on their best day. I just think she needs to take it to another level. I just didn't like those songs for her voice. I believe that Fantasia was better than LaToya last night. But, LaToya was right...at this stage of the game, er' body is a winner because they will all have some level of success.

And for Jasmine's sake, I hope she is voted off. She KNOWS she's in over her head. Poor girl was crying last night 'cause she knows she's done. I'm tired of hearing her struggle.

I didn't realize that just 200 votes separated Jasmine and George last week.

I missed the show last night, due to PTA, but all the white people here at work are saying how bad ALL the judges, even Donna Summer dogged Jasmine last night. She must have been awful...poor thing. :smh:

Did you see LaToya in that pink dress? GOOD LAWD!!! AZZ FOR DAYS!!! :lmao: She could sing Mary Had A Little Lamb and get my vote.

The white girl really stepped up her game. Jasmine sucked. I would say that it's her week to go, but based on how Amerikkka has been voting, I wouldn't be surprised if LaToya gets voted off tonight. If the white girl keeps it up, I think she'll pull off the upset victory.

J4J said:
I think NN likes the way LaToya looks. :D

What's it gonna be tonight?

I'd bet my right arm that Jasmine has seen her last day. She was horrible last night. I don't see "Amerikka" pulling a trick bag on this one. If the Red-Head got booted, there's no way Jasmine makes it through the night.

I do believe that Diana has a strong chance to win it all because she is the whitest singer left. BUT she is good and you can't say that she's there just because she's Italian. She truley is one of the top 3 left in the competition. I think she's better than George Huff.

So if she wins it, I guess you could call it fair.

I didn't vote

I caught the last 10 minutes of the show last night & still didn't write down the number so I could vote. I think I've really lost interest. :headphone

Re: I didn't vote

Jasmine needs to go. Fantasia and LaToya were aight. Diana was really better than I had expected.

Jasmine was crying. I heard Simon apologized to Jasmine because he was a bit course!

I think she was crying because she knew she was bad. With all the problems Jasmine has been having with range why on God's Green earth would she pick "It's raining Men." to sing. :confused: She really needs to go home and work with a vocal coach because I think she has potential but she wasn't ready for this competition.

Now I was watching "XTRA" and they asked the judges who did they think would win and they all picked LaToya. I think Diana may win this thing because she is more of a POP persona which is what American is about in my opinion. ( see Ruben and Clay)...that is why Clay gets more pub. than Reuben he fits that Pop star mold more than Reuben does.

J4J said:
I don't think America likes Fantasia's look.

Whether they like her look or not, the girl got skillz. I think she'll end up recording a gospel album. She's more of a gospel singer. America will NOT vote her in.

Jasmin in the top 3??? American Idol has just lost all credibility. Clearly this show has nothing to do with talent. I wouldnt be surprised if Randy and Simon burn out and refuse to come back for next season.

I'm through. I could care less who wins now.

OH LLLLLLLLL NAW!!!!!!! I AM DONE!!!! YA'LL NEED TO KEEP ME UP TO DATE CUZ I AIN'T WATCHING THAT ISHT NO MO'!!

:angry:

OH THIS IS BULL-ISHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LATOYA IS GONE!!!

i'M DONE!!! AMERICAN IDOL CAN KISS MY AZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya'll see Jasmine's face? Her azz was too shocked to be happy.

LATOYA SANG THE ISHT OUTTA 'DON'T RAIN ON MY PARADE'. YOU GO GIRL!!!

I couldn't even watch it after they put Fantasia and LaToya in the bottom 2. I turned off the tv. I've been watching faithfully all 3 seasons but I think that was the last episode for me.

If yall aint seen, its about to happen....
Diana Degurmo or whatever her name is, is about to win.

These OFAYS is not playing by the book, so they are going to get Fantasia off. They have to keep her in the Final, cause if she loses in the next round America will not be watching this show.

S _ D :(

Latoya...gone....:eek:

Jasmine......still there...... :shades:

I'm telling ya'll....the whole state of Hawaii is voting for that chick and the black vote is being split between Latoya and Fantasia.

And Diana is getting the white vote.

Simon told ole girl that the only way for you to stay is if the Whole State of Hawaii voted 5 times....................I guess they listened.

so _ _ _, So _ _ _

Didn't I tell y'all the ninjas were leaving? America is still in an uproar over Big Rube winning last year. Some things NEVER change. :smh:

But, LaToya will do just fine on her own, so will Fantasia. :tup:

Do BLACK folks not understand that the vote does NOT have to be split between the two. You CAN vote for more than one person more than one time! What is the $%^&ing problem? :mad: :sick:

Jasmine's raggLY sanging behind KNOWs she was supposed to be arriving back in Honalulu today!

Dang, I forgot to watch! Now all of the votes can be focused on Fantasia. :tup: In the end, I think it'll be Fantasia & Diana.

I am not surprised that one of the African American ladies were in the bottom two but both being there shocked me. Even if Jasmine was voted off, in the end, it was going to be Diana and one of the African American ladies. I have always wanted Fantasia to win and I think she will. Last year, people were upset because they thought Clay was simply better but I don't think that anyone would be upset had either of the African American ladies won.

How many of you all voted for LaToya?

I tried for like an hour to vote for LaToya I think I got thru once. Now Fantasia on the other hand, I was able to vote 5 times for her.

Diana Dagarmo is your next american idol.

The reason LaToya and Jennifer are out is because there are too many white people voting. A better way to judge the competition is for voters to vote for the person who should be eliminated. I'm not all that impressed with Diana or Jasmine. This years show has ruined the legitamacy for this talent show. It's all about looks and not being Black. Unless there is a white contestant who has some type of issues going on ( Clay) then it will be next to imposssible to beat them head to head. It wouldn't surprise me if Fantasia is eliminated next.

SU's Finest '93 said:
I missed the show last night, due to PTA, but all the white people here at work are saying how bad ALL the judges, even Donna Summer dogged Jasmine last night. She must have been awful...poor thing. :smh:

Donna Summer didn't dog that girl. She gave everybody praises on their performances.

amethyst08 said:
Donna Summer didn't dog that girl. She gave everybody praises on their performances.

oh, ok...I was told that Donna didn't have any good words for her either, like she did the other contestants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back