Your next American Idol prediction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Fantasia got my votes & is my American Idol, regardless of the results. Diana can NOT out sing her. Y'all can hate on her all you want, but the girl can sing.

I voted several times last night for Fantasia. I think she sang Tamyra's song better than Diana. Diana shouted her way through her songs.

Fantasia has been my pick since the beginning. :eek:

As I said from the beginning, Fantasia is the TRUTH!

She sang Tamyra's song better than Tamyra! When Fantasia sings the songs, you feel it. I was crying when she finished <i>Summertime</i>. Even if the "general public" does not vote for her, Clive Davis said he'd sign her if he heard her sing in a Basement in Kansas!

I am proud of her and I pray that she is the AI and that her career gets a great jump!

Fantasia ripped that song up y'all!! The girl sang her azz off!! What she shoulda did after she finished the song was throw the mic down, flung her arms out, and made the Randy "Sexual Chocolete" Watson exit. :lol:

amethyst08 said:
Fantasia ripped that song up y'all!! The girl sang her azz off!! What she shoulda did after she finished the song was throw the mic down, flung her arms out, and made the Randy "Sexual Chocolete" Watson exit. :lol:

<font size=3>HUSH!</font>

:lmao:

SU's Finest '93 said:
<font size=3>HUSH!</font>

:lmao:

What I do? :lol: Tell the truff and shame de debil...it woulda been too cool if she had done the Randy Watson up in the piece. She had already turned it out...why not go out like a starah? :lol:

I hope she wins, but watch out for the okey doke.

Yall know Pilgrims can not be trusted.

I am not gonna be mad if Fantasia doesn't win. If she comes in second, she'll still make out like a fat rat just like Clay did.

ya'll are exactly right. At this point it WOULD be a crime if she didn't win, but er'body KNOWS she's better than Diana. Even if she doesn't win the AI title she's set and they all know it. Diana's going to be some pop bubble gum princess for a hot minute and then she'll fade.

But would that say about the 'system if Fantasia doesn't win??

The system proved to be f'd up 3 weeks ago...LOL

Jag-Tig said:
ya'll are exactly right. At this point it WOULD be a crime if she didn't win, but er'body KNOWS she's better than Diana. Even if she doesn't win the AI title she's set and they all know it. Diana's going to be some pop bubble gum princess for a hot minute and then she'll fade.

But would that say about the 'system if Fantasia doesn't win??

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
NASTYNUPE said:
The system proved to be f'd up 3 weeks ago...LOL

True.

When do you think AI will run out of steam? Something tells me that the competition will get worse and most of the competitors will be a lot younger. A whole bunch of bubbly, annoying Diana DiGarmos. She really wore me out...was I like that when I was 16?
:confused:

Jag-Tig said:
True.

When do you think AI will run out of steam? Something tells me that the competition will get worse and most of the competitors will be a lot younger. A whole bunch of bubbly, annoying Diana DiGarmos. She really wore me out...was I like that when I was 16?
:confused:

I think for some it has run outta steam...but then again, AI is not targeted at my 40 year old azz. What do they care if oldsters like me say that the show is a sham and the American people wouldn't know talent if it walked up to them and slapped them in the pie hole. They are targeting the teeny boppers that will probably buy into the bubble gum goodie gum drop crap they are pushing. If they were pushing "grow folks" music, then folks like me would count and te would come up with a better system.

Don't be suprised of AmeriKKKa is not gonna let anova black face be top gun again.

The true American Idol sounded and looked good opening up the show tonight. If You Don't Know Me By Now never looked that good...LOL

kellis said:
FANTASIA WINS!!!
:angel2: :angel2: :angel2: :angel2: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

<--------So happy!

Fortitude said:
Yippee! :jump: I missed the show, but I'm sure she was bawling. :)

I was bawling too. She made it very clear to America, without a shadow of a doubt of why she is America's Idol.

Patti Labelle look out!

Asked about those who might be critical of her single parenthood, Barrino replied: ``I feel like a good mom. I'm a strong woman now. ... Don't look down on me. Pray for me because I'm trying.

This young lady has a good foundation. She is gonna make it....:jump:

:topic: Did Tamyra Gray sound kinda nervous last night when she sang The National Anthem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back