Your next American Idol prediction

Status
Not open for further replies.
lthumb.axb10305270305.american_idol_axb103.jpg

Priceless.

:lol:

It was good to see Latoya, Phantasia, and Jennifer step up at the end of that song and lay it down. There was no doubt in the audience's mind who the true divas were. The rest of the people, with the exception of George, sounded terrible.

You all should check out the message boards on American Idol's webpage. The ofays are saying that AmeriKKKa got it wrong and they'll never watch the show again. I say "GOOD BYE...DON'T TALK ABOUT IT...BE ABOUT IT!!!"

NASTYNUPE said:
The true American Idol sounded and looked good opening up the show tonight. If You Don't Know Me By Now never looked that good...LOL

You are so right. LaToya shoulda been the winner.

I got this from another message board.

Fantasia Biography

Taken from The Straits Times.HER singing can move people to tears, and her personal history, too, has been no less of a sob story. Made pregnant by ex-boyfriend Brandel Shouse when she was 16, Fantasia Barrino was forced to drop out of high school. She also endured physical abuse from Shouse, who later pleaded guilty to charges of 'choking Fantasia with both hands and punching her about the face and head'. Being pregnant and unmarried was a crushing blow to the teenager's confidence, coming as it did on the back of her already low self-esteem when in school. Kids in her native High Point, North Carolina, had ridiculed her physique, laughing at her for having a bottom that was too small and lips that were too big. But she has clearly found herself through music. If her performances on American Idol are anything to go by, the single mother of a two-year-old daughter, Zion, looks to have picked up the pieces and moved right on. Idol judge Randy Jackson has called her a 'young Aretha (Franklin)'. Fellow judge Simon Cowell, with his brutally high standards, thinks she is 'the real thing', and considers her singing to be in a 'different league'. Two weeks ago, judge Paula Abdul was driven to tears by her impassioned rendition of Barbra Streisand's What Are You Doing The Rest Of Your Life. As to why words and music have both come easy for Barrino, who grew up singing in her church choir, look no further than her family's musical pedigree. Her parents have produced a record, and almost everyone on both sides of her family sings either gospel or pop music. Her cousins are R&B duo K-Ci and JoJo (Cedric and Joel Hailey), who released the 1998 hit single, All My Life. And Barrino would not have come this far without her family, who got her back on her feet after she left school. 'It's been hard,' says her mother Diane, a pastor. 'What you see coming out now is a lot of fight.' And fought back Barrino has, against detractors of her voice or appearance. 'My lips are big, but my talent is bigger,' she declared at an Idol audition in February. Unfortunately, talk like this has also led to the view that she is arrogant, which might explain her bottom three showing on two episodes of the show despite sterling performances. But she has more than her fair share of admirers who appreciate the flavour she adds to the contest. The 500,000 residents of Guilford County in North Carolina have officially declared May 6, 2004, Fantasia Barrino Day

To all the Fantasia haters...........:lmao:

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

I have been over to the AmeriKKKan Idol message board. There are some ignorant people posting over there. Racist bastids wouldn't know real talent if it walked up to them and slipped them in the face. :look:

Warndayln:

I posted on the American Idol board last night...to all the Fantasia Haters. Wanna know what I said?

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

LaToya can sing and she'll do well on her own but she is and was NO American Idol. She was cute and that is all.

As for Fantasia, she can touch your emotions when singing. LaToya just sings well.

J4J said:
Warndayln:

I posted on the American Idol board last night...to all the Fantasia Haters. Wanna know what I said?

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

I bet that was recieved well. :lol:

I just finished reading that message board. All I can do is SMH. It seems like a bunch of young kids are posting over there.

Did y'all see the thread titled, 'Fantasia is a dumb black n i g g e r'? They closed that one though. :smh:

No, I missed that one. But you know what? My hometown newspaper asked people who they thought would win and whites and blacks alike said Fantasia was the best. But one "person" said, " I just don't care for Fantasia. It something about the faces she makes when she sings...I think Diana is better! "

Whatever!

Amethyst, go put your nose in the corner!!! :lol:

They can hate all they want but, Fantasia is the one who'll be laughing........ all the way to the bank. :lol:

Fortitude said:

They can hate all they want but, Fantasia is the one who'll be laughing........ all the way to the bank. :lol:

Indeed! Because I will purchase her CD when it comes out! Do people really think she is ugly? I don't.

SLT said:
:topic: Did Tamyra Gray sound kinda nervous last night when she sang The National Anthem?

uh, yeah, she did. I was beginning to feel bad for her. I couldn't possibly imagine why she would be nervous. Her voice was still strong, but you could hear it shaking.

That duck is funny...What the hell is a bobo? I got so tired of hearing that. The voice is kinda squeaky...but it's clear. She's a weaker version of Lil Mo. I wish her all the success.

amethyst08 said:
TT_-_Plucky_300.gif

"Thank you...you don't look so bad yourself. Wanna do the Bobo?"

NASTYNUPE said:
.............. The voice is kinda squeaky...but it's clear. She's a weaker version of Lil Mo. I wish her all the success.

Her voice reminds me of Stephanie Mills (The Wiz, Ease on Down the Road, Here it for the Boy).

Regards.

NASTYNUPE said:
That duck is funny...What the hell is a bobo? I got so tired of hearing that. The voice is kinda squeaky...but it's clear. She's a weaker version of Lil Mo. I wish her all the success.

The bobo is a dance she made up. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back