Your next American Idol prediction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jennifer or Latonya.

Fantasia voice is too screechy and pitchy.

When are they gonna kick those 2 Pilgrims off???

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Fantasia is the truth. I don't think America cares for the weight of Jennifer Hudson's voice. Fantasia has a querky kinda, fun voice that is memorable. LaToya is cool, but something about her is just plain.

All I know is someone black will probably win this one again...the white people can't touch the black ones.

Fortitude: His name is George Huff from New Orleans. He stands a chance too. He'll be in the final 3. His voice is strong and does not wimper out.

SU's Finest: Speaking of blacks and whites. Did you know Oprah had a Pop Star Challenge, and of the 7 or 8 chosen, the final 3 were all black? I missed every show. It is on Oprah.com today.

Ms. Jag4Jag said:
SU's Finest: Speaking of blacks and whites. Did you know Oprah had a Pop Star Challenge, and of the 7 or 8 chosen, the final 3 were all black? I missed every show. It is on Oprah.com today.

Yes, Ms. Jag4Jag. I actually got a chance to watch her show one day, while off from work, but I thought it was all over now, and the big sistah won.

SU's Finest '93 said:
Yes, Ms. Jag4Jag. I actually got a chance to watch her show one day, while off from work, but I thought it was all over now, and the big sistah won.

You are correct. I'm just late finding out about it.

Fantasia IS da truth.

I didn't figure she was deep enough to handle something like Porgy and Bess.
I was pulling for LaToya, but I think I'm switching.

Killer Bees said:
Fantasia. She reminds me of a young Stephanie Mills.

Simon said that was the best performance(Fantasia) he had seen since American Idol's debut.

George sounds like Teddy Pendergrass......:ebrow:

I'll say in between Fantasia and George.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Now I see they are going to place that Ofay with the redhed in the top 3.

This sh@t is fixed beyound belief.

NASTYNUPE said:
If she doesn't screw up: Jennifer Hudson hands down.

Nupe: What the L happened last night? I am mad about this crap.

Fantasia, Latoya and Jennifer were the bottom three last night. Jennifer was voted off. Do people dislike Jenn that much or is that we aren't voting?

:angry:

UNmuckinbelieveable!

I wonder if Fox will allow another black American Idol. The way folks are talking about the Jennifer demise, seems to me like they're getting ready to upset a bunch of y'all.

I was actually thinking that someone black would win this contest again this year, but now I'm starting to wonder.

Remember this exact, same thing happened to Big Rube last season...Black VOTES were NOT coming in. But, as soon as Rube ended up in the Bottom 3 that night, we all came together and voted the next week. Also, WHITE AMERICA was sooooooooo upset over Ruben winning the contest last season, that I wouldn't be surprised if it IS rigged. They don't want another black face. How do we really know the # of votes these folks are getting?

Something to think about.

J4J said:
Fantasia, Latoya and Jennifer were the bottom three last night.
Bottom three? Can the white contestants REALLY sing? I can't remember them right now but, none of them were exciting. :retard:

This is a popularity contest. There is no way the girls were the bottom three. The way it was shaping up was that the final 4 contestants would have been all black and that would have killed the ratings. Look for one of the white girls to make it to the finals. Jennifer, Fantasia, and LaToya really carried the show lthe last 3 weeks. Look for one of the white contestants or George to get the boot next week.

enswaclopedia said:
This is a popularity contest. There is no way the girls were the bottom three. The way it was shaping up was that the final 4 contestants would have been all black and that would have killed the ratings. Look for one of the white girls to make it to the finals. Jennifer, Fantasia, and LaToya really carried the show lthe last 3 weeks. Look for one of the white contestants or George to get the boot next week.

Yep, George is gone next week. They aint gonna get rid of that white kid untill he makes the top 3. I guarentee it.

A sista is going to win, but they are gonna make every attempt to keep those pilgrims on the show.

Fortitude said:
Bottom three? Can the white contestants REALLY sing? I can't remember them right now but, none of them were exciting. :retard:

They can all sing...but the Hawaiian, Jasmine can hold my attention. You know the red-headed Lawerence Walk dude doesn't hold anyone's attention.

You should have seen how they did it. Group A: Latoya, Jennifer, Fantasia Group B: red head, Jasmine, and the little high school girl ....then Ryan Seacrest told George to go into the top group. George was looking confused because he never said which was the top group. He said, "come on George, go to the top group..." Group A fanned him over to them. Then RYAN said "George, you're in the wrong group." ... George was safe okay?

Then every body's tongue hit the floor! The 3 black women were the bottom three. Jennifer got ousted. Fantasia started crying because she was shocked and mad. Everyone was looking confused.

When Jenn started singing, the show went off---cut her off.

If I were to think logically, I would say that between having 4 black contestants to vote for, the votes got spreaded out too much. There were less white people to vote for.

I think George should have been voted off last night. Even he knew it. He has f'd up the past 2 weeks. But I guess a lot of white/gay people are voting for him...I digress.

I'm not sure if America is ready for a gospel sounding diva who can really sing to be their Idol. I bet Conan O'Briens clone will win the competition. That white boy really sucks. But he keeps winning.

Unless we vote for the blacks...how else are they supposed to win???

It's a travesty though. Jennifer will probably land a deal this week. She's da *****!!!!

J4J said:
Nupe: What the L happened last night? I am mad about this crap.

Fantasia, Latoya and Jennifer were the bottom three last night. Jennifer was voted off. Do people dislike Jenn that much or is that we aren't voting?

:angry:

UNmuckinbelieveable!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back