Your next American Idol prediction

Status
Not open for further replies.
NASTYNUPE said:
George was really horrible. He looks like Sambo. I wish he'd stop looking like a timid gun shy slave "Massa don't wants us talking bout no Jennifer".
:lmao: Sambo :dead: Sambo :shades: :lmao: Sambo :dead: :shades:

NASTYNUPE said:
I think Fantasia will get voted off. She kept shouting out to Jennifer. She did it about 3 times. George was really horrible. He looks like Sambo. I wish he'd stop looking like a timid gun shy slave "Massa don't wants us talking bout no Jennifer" I think LaToya performed the best...the Hawaiian chick was good too.

I think George is gay.

NASTYNUPE said:
George was really horrible. He looks like Sambo. I wish he'd stop looking like a timid gun shy slave "Massa don't wants us talking bout no Jennifer"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He look like he got a million teeth in his mouth.
Bump that, He was COONING for Subway!!!!!!! :lol:

Last night was bad for everyone. Actually, I liked the last girl...Diana DiGarmo or whatever her name is. She was pretty good and if none of the black folks win, I'd go with her.

I agree with NN, why does George act the way he does? Step and fetch it. He's getting on my nerves. I like his voice, but that song didn't do it justice. Wasn't bad, just wasn't great either. Of the black folks, I guess Fantasia, George and then LaToya. I don't think LaToya helped herself last night.

And why must we be tortured by listening to that redhead boy? has he sang any fast, uptempo songs? Must he make every song into a Frank Sintra song? He was horrible. Sounded like a wounded dog.

Bottom line, it's time for redhead to go!

The final choices just aren't quality in comparison to the other years.

If the RedHed cat is not gone tonight, then without a doubt...........AI is FIXED.

That fool George did not wear a skeet "Member's Only" jacket last night did he? :lol: He need a Hetro Black Man make over SOON!!!!!

BandFan said:
That fool George did not wear a skeet "Member's Only" jacket last night did he? :lol: He need a Hetro Black Man make over SOON!!!!!

I noticed the same thing...poor George. He's a nice dude and all, but he just needs a little assistance.

Jag-Tig said:
The final choices just aren't quality in comparison to the other years.

Amen to this statement...this year sucks really bad, as far as talent goes. These final 6 can't even come close to touching the last two seasons, with the exception of Fantasia.

SU's Finest '93 said:
Amen to this statement...this year sucks really bad, as far as talent goes. These final 6 can't even come close to touching the last two seasons, with the exception of Fantasia.

Why does everyone love Fantasia so much. I mean she can sing and all but Jennifer Hudson was much better than her to me. Fantasia sounds too nasal to me. Something like Macy Gray just not as bad.

Latoya London is my choice. She has a strong voice with a smoothe sound.

Fantasia has good stage presence. She draws the audience to her. LaToya by far is the best singer. She just doesn't have that special something that makes her stand out. George well he got bass. I think he can sing. Jennifer had finally got her bearings and she was making a definite run for the title. It would have been interesting to see how it would have played out for her. But I think she had more a theatrical voice than cd/studio voice.

That Hawaiian girl needs to go. She cannot hit those upper notes at all. :shame:

Redhead has been consistently bad since this thing began. I have never voted him.

OF the performances last night....Diana Digarmo was the best.

The bottom 3 in my opinion should be Red Head, Hawaiian Girl, and toss up between Fantasia and George.

I like Fantasia's voice because it is different. She does not sound like your average run of the mill good singer. If LaToya was singing on stage A and Fantasia on Stage B... I'd pay to go to Stage B.

Now if I had to choose between LaToya and redhead...LaToya would win. She can sing and is pretty and has a beautiful smile...but she does not put much action in it...she just sings.

Jennifer Hudson was theatrical but could probably be taught to FEEL the music another kinda way...She was definitely good...She just looked rather kooky in the face when she sang...but I can live with that.

Well, we've all seen that being named American Idol doesn't carry that much weight now. This past year you couldn't tell if Rueben won it or if Clay won. That's sad.

So, Jennifer will get her opportunity, I'm sure. If there's an audience for Clay, there's one for Fantasia, George, etc. Whoever gets voted off tonight (probably one of our little brown children), they will still be able to capitalize on making it this far. It's the exposure. The music industry and the folks in Hollywood know how to find talent.

Something tells me that the DiGarmo girl might win this whole thing. Of the non-brown folks, she's the best to me. And since they won't be giving the title to any of the black people, she's the safest choice.

PLEASE, PLEASE let the little redhead boy be gone tonight. I hope we'll be on here tomorrow and talk about how we're glad he was voted off... :cry:

LOL :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :lmao: :lmao: Someone turn the camera off on the red head. He sounded horrible at the end.

Jag-Tig said:
Well, we've all seen that being named American Idol doesn't carry that much weight now. This past year you couldn't tell if Rueben won it or if Clay won. That's sad.

So, Jennifer will get her opportunity, I'm sure. If there's an audience for Clay, there's one for Fantasia, George, etc. Whoever gets voted off tonight (probably one of our little brown children), they will still be able to capitalize on making it this far. It's the exposure. The music industry and the folks in Hollywood know how to find talent.

Something tells me that the DiGarmo girl might win this whole thing. Of the non-brown folks, she's the best to me. And since they won't be giving the title to any of the black people, she's the safest choice.

PLEASE, PLEASE let the little redhead boy be gone tonight. I hope we'll be on here tomorrow and talk about how we're glad he was voted off... :cry:

:lol: not Lawrence Welk????

Im so glad that Ofay is gone. He was horrible.
Even though they got rid of him 3 weeks too late, glad he's off.

I honestly think that the producers had something to do with Jennifer getting kicked off. They didnt want 3 DIVAS to blow their white production.

Im telling yall now, it will be the Hispanic young girl against Fanstia in the end. She is the closest thing to being "NON-Black". George huff or the Hawaiian girl are next to go.

Hooray

Finally justice is served and the red-head exists stage left.

Is it just me or was it kinda sad to see him booted off though. I mean, he's only 16 and he's so cool and calm. Even though it was long overdue, it was kinda sad to see the disappointment in his eyes.

Oh Well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

George Huff is the next to go. The only thing that will save him is a horrible performance by the hawain girl.

Re: Hooray

Don Tiger: It was sad to see Lawerence Welk leave because of his age. But he took it like a man. Ryan Seacrest asked him what will his miss the most and he pointed at the group and said "them"... You could have bought me for a tomato. I felt bad for him. But I was glad he is gone. His is not a popstar. IF he was in a competition to do some Perry Comeaux type stuff...then yeah. He could do it with a little tweaking.

DonTiger said:
Finally justice is served and the red-head exists stage left.

Is it just me or was it kinda sad to see him booted off though. I mean, he's only 16 and he's so cool and calm. Even though it was long overdue, it was kinda sad to see the disappointment in his eyes.

Oh Well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

George Huff is the next to go. The only thing that will save him is a horrible performance by the hawain girl.

Naw, I think it was just you.

Yeah, George is next. I hope he doesnt cry like a buster when he is ask to leave. what's the category for next week show.

When is "Hall & Oats" night????

I just don't see Fantasia winning. I'm down with Latoya London now. It's gonna be out of her and the white girl. Seems like they're starting to push her. You can't have two black people as the finalists. It would be bad for ratings. But I commend Fox for creating the controversy by getting rid of Jennifer. They had 28 million votes this week. You know it was rigged. They didn't even let Jennifer sing her song when she got voted off. They let the red head stumble through his. I like the fact that Latoya doesn't front like she's actually sad to see a person leave. She never hugs them. This is a competition. She's a star!!!

NASTYNUPE said:
They didn't even let Jennifer sing her song when she got voted off. They let the red head stumble through his.
Dang - I missed out on a good laugh last night. Who were in the Top 3?

Yeah, I'm kinda with DT and J4J, even though I was sick of that boy, it was a little sad because he's so young. But I'm SO GLAD he's gone!!!

And George standing over there crying. There are ways for a black man to cry and who emotion when you're on national tv. You didn't see Big Rube crying...he might have shown emotion and teared up a little when folks were being voted off, but he wasn't standing back there wiping his tears with the back of his hands like a three-year old. Send George some help please.

Yeah, DeGarmo is definitely in it until the end. I actually wouldn't mind if she won, if a black person doesn't end up winning. The rest is a toss-up. Whoever the producers think can bring in good ratings basically.

And is it just me, or has Randy's lips gotten darker as this show has progressed? I know he had that stomach stapling thing, so many his body is rejecting it. But, he looks like he's wearing way too much make-up or something. His lips are gray and it looks like they put make-up on them. Ugh. Maybe it's just me...I always see weird stuff like that.

Jag-Tig said:
And George standing over there crying. There are ways for a black man to cry and who emotion when you're on national tv. You didn't see Big Rube crying...he might have shown emotion and teared up a little when folks were being voted off, but he wasn't standing back there wiping his tears with the back of his hands like a three-year old. Send George some help please.

way off... :topic:

Let George cry. It is ok to show emotion. It means you're human and this is how many black men get confused. On one hand some of us want them to show emotions and share them with us and on the other hand they don't want to seem UN-manly by showing emotion. :lol: So let ol' Georgie Porgie cry. :D

J4J said:
way off... :topic:

Let George cry. It is ok to show emotion. It means you're human and this is how many black men get confused. On one hand some of us want them to show emotions and share them with us and on the other hand they don't want to seem UN-manly by showing emotion. :lol: So let ol' Georgie Porgie cry. :D

but does he have ta cry like a girl? :whine: :D
You are right though...I guess our brothas are confused...do we want a man who can cry and show emotion or one who doesn't know how? Hmmm...

Poor George. He'll be aw'right. I forgot...how old is he anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back