Your next American Idol prediction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jag-Tig said:
And is it just me, or has Randy's lips gotten darker as this show has progressed? I know he had that stomach stapling thing, so many his body is rejecting it. But, he looks like he's wearing way too much make-up or something. His lips are gray and it looks like they put make-up on them. Ugh. Maybe it's just me...I always see weird stuff like that.

Naw it aint just you. Randy lips is black but I don' think its from no operation reaction. He probably smoke that good green sticky till the J burn his lips.

DonTiger said:
Naw it aint just you. Randy lips is black but I don' think its from no operation reaction. He probably smoke that good green sticky till the J burn his lips.
For real:nod: ....or maybe he had the same desease Malik Yoba has where his lips looks ashy all the time.:rolleyes:

Vasaline send help

200.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
George and LaToya. George needs to pick a song where he can just sing...something by Teddy Pendagrass. I know he's trying to stay away from the Luthor Vandross songs(Big Rube) but that's what his voice is fit for. LaToya has star quality written all over her.

J4J said:
I think Fantasia and LaToya should be the last two singers!

J4J said:
I think Fantasia and LaToya should be the last two singers!

I have never been a Fantasia fan. Something about her 'nasal' sound just really urks me. LaToya is my pick for American idol but we shall see.

I think the little Hawaiin girl (Jasmine?) is off of the show tonight. She stunk-up the place IMO last night. She had the weakest performance by far last night.

I predict the last 2 will be Fantasia and Diana but my personal top two would be Latoya and George.

Don Tiger: I think I understand about Fantasia's voice. But her voice is different and it gives character to it. LaToya is great...but she is no Stephanie Mills.

Either of those two would be fine with me. Diana is good too but she does not excite me.

George needs to step it up!

I voted for LaToya, but I tried to also vote for George since I figured he's on the bubble. I couldn't get through though.

I can't quite figure out why he just can't get over the hump since he has a great singing voice. He's really good to me, but something is stopping him from being a really strong, dominant singer.

Jasmine should be out tonight. Then it REALLY gets interesting.

Can ya'll imagine what would actually happen if Fantasia or LaToya got voted off? I KNOW that wouldn't happen, but how much of an uproar do you think it would cause? If that happens, they might as well stop the show right then and take it off the air.

What kind of songs are they singing next week.

I text voted for Fantasia and Latoya. George isn't picking the right songs. Jazmine has a good voice, but she doesn't have the control to stay strong. Diana is good evey other time. Last night she had one good performance and one OK performance.

Latoya is the champ to me, but Fantasia got some mad skills.

Well Georgie Porgie is gone. They are slowly but surely eliminated to black folks. I think the last two will be Fantasia and Diana. Although it should be Fantasia and La Toya. Fantasia is my pick for the next American Idol.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Fortitude said:
Ditto. I can't believe Jasmine beat out George.

I can't either. I just knew that Jasmine was gone after her subpar performance Tuesday. She doesn't have a large ethnice pool to count on. She doesn't have the white vote to count on. George get's a portion of the Black vote, the gay vote, and I'm sure the whole state of LA.

I guess the blacks are splitting the vote.

I predict Diana and Fantasia in the finals with Fantasia winning it.

My vote for idol still goes to Latoya though. She's definintly the best singer adn the best looking :heart:

I wasn't surprised that those two were in the bottom two, but I just couldn't believe he was voted off before Jasmine. She KNOWS she's bad. Poor George. Nice dude and I'm actually going to miss him and his goofy ways. I think once he gets with a voice coach he's going to be very, very good. He did a great job with What a Wonderful World last night. Jasmine sounded like she was singing in a jar.

Slowly but surely, the black folks are being voted off. Something tells me Fantasia is next. We all know it should be LaToya and Fantashia. I'll accept LaToya and Diana, but ain't no way in heck that Jasmine girl should make it to the top three.

DonTiger said:
George get's a portion of the Black vote, the gay vote, and I'm sure the whole state of LA.

:lol:

See ya George. Stop all that damn bouncing!!!!!!!!!!

I hated to see George leave but if it wasn't last night, he would have been OUT next week.

So next it is JAsmine's turn to go. Fantasia is my pick...but I believe America would want LaToya because of her looks....

I, personally do NOT believe AMERICA is going to vote, nor allow another black face to win this competition. I still believe the phone/voting system is rigged.

I hope Fantasia or LaToya wins, because they deserve it. They're the ones w/the talent, but I'm sure the last two standing will be Jasmine and Diana. :smh:

SU's Finest '93 said:
II hope Fantasia or LaToya wins, because they deserve it. They're the ones w/the talent, but I'm sure the last two standing will be Jasmine and Diana. :smh:

No way,

Even White America couldn't keep the Red Head in the competition. I think most people will vote for the best performer in this stage of the game. With the minority of votes being for one's personal favorite. Those minority votes are what swing the comeptition one way or the other. Now, Fantasia will have her following, and Diana/Latoya may have theirs. I just don't see Jasmine with a following outside of Hawaii. I mean she's not getting the white vote. She's not getting the black vote. She has Diana to compete with over the young teenage white girl vote.

She definitaly won't make it past next week. I say Diana and Fantasia in the finals even though I still thing Latoya is truly the best performer.

I hope Fantasia doesn't win. Her voice is irritating. Hopefully LaToya can pull out the victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back