Sure as hell sounds like her!!!

amethyst08 said:
Doesn't this look like Fantasia? :lol:
TT_-_Plucky_300.gif

J4J said:
I want my hair cut like Fantasia's.
You wanna look like this too? :lol:
TT_-_Plucky_300.gif

Just kidding. She does have a nice cute. I hate it when she sticks tat patch of weave over her eye though.

I don't know about ya'll but I think Diana has a real chance to beat Fantasia.

I mean, it's not just the racial aspect playing a part in this although that will be the major contributing factor, Diana can actually sing. And I mean sing well. She has more range than Fantasia does. Now naturally fantasia has more style and more jazz in her delivery but if it's the young white girl who can sing too against the urban hip-hop black single mother, I think fantasia has a problem.

AND PS... If Jasmine makes it past tonight I am truly through with this.

Even if Fantasia doesn't win....she is destined for stardom. And that's all that really counts.

SLT said:
Even if Fantasia doesn't win....she is destined for stardom. And that's all that really counts.

Paula told her "Fantasia, you don't even need American Idol anymore..."

Clive Davis likes her!

Simon said, "read that wall behind you, Fantasia"... She turned and it said "American Idol"....

That Gal can sang and she has croud appeal. I like Diana Diguormo over Jasmine. Jasmine pales in comparison to all of them. :bowdown:

DonTiger said:
I don't know about ya'll but I think Diana has a real chance to beat Fantasia.
I think Diana can win too. I caught the last 5 minutes & she performed best to me last night. In my opinion, Fantasia has the same sound on all of her songs.

Fortitude said:
I think Diana can win too. I caught the last 5 minutes & she performed best to me last night. In my opinion, Fantasia has the same sound on all of her songs.

How does she hold a note that long without breathing?? :eek:

Her lung capacity is awesome. :tup:

It would not surprise me one bit if Jasmine and Fantasia are the final 2, seeing what has already happened. If things go right, it will be Fantasia and Diana and from that, Diana has a shot.

SLT said:
How does she hold a note that long without breathing?? :eek:

Her lung capacity is awesome. :tup:

When she sang Cowell's song choice by Tina Turner... I was screaming for Fantasia. Even if she does not win the AI, she is a winner!

Sincerely

Tasia Fan!

Did y'all see that show last night where they show the WORST of the competition. I think it was shot in Hawaii. Lawd, I thought I was gonna split my sides laughing so hard. Nothing beats that dude, who was totally shocked that Simon didn't like his sound. He came out crying to his family & said, "They just didn't get it....they just couldn't see the talent." :lmao: I was thinking, "Heck naw they couldn't see it - because it WASN'T there." Poor things, some of them were really hurt. :lmao:

Did you see SCAT Girl??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Im still :lol: @ when Simon said ole boy sounded like Musical Food Poisining.

Fantasia brought the house down last night. She needs to record Tamrya Gray's song. I was in tears at the end. Simply amazing.

kellis said:
Fantasia brought the house down last night. She needs to record Tamrya Gray's song. I was in tears at the end. Simply amazing.

Fantasia had CHURCH last night!

Had me :bawling: too! Simon told her that performance was her acceptance speech! :jump:

Even if she doesn't get the top honors tonight, her career is soooo BRIGHT!

This competition was over weeks ago when the judges and America embrassed Fantasia's style and sound. All of the performances and eliminations were meerly a formality and last night, as Simon said, Fantasia put a stamp on her title with an incredible acceptance speech.

YES INDEED!!! I had chills listening to that girl. Tears in my eyes...she had me shouting. I know my neighbor wanted to call the police.

Fantasia knew EXACTLY what she was doing in saving that song for last. With that choir as her back-up? Oh, she WILL be singing that song tonight as the winner.

Go'on girl!! Woooooo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back