American Idol --Final 12

JagGrad said:
IMO Scott did okay last nite and Im not a BIG Scott fan. Nikko would have killed a 70's cut though :swink:
Constantine Has been killin 'em for the pass few weeks. I liked Constantine's style over BO. Bo is a hellava performer, but can not sing worth a @!$#.
Nadia..............Oh Well, At least she's fine as Hell :swink:
Vonzell Man that girl is amazing :tup: :tup:
She sung Denise WIlliams song in a Higher octave then her She has great talent IMHO she has the best vocals
Anwar did well last nite, but I wasnt blown away...........
Anthony Rock the hell outta that song he sung.....and I am not a fan of his

This is pretty much what I saw last night.

In my opinion, I think Constantine will take it all. On top of that, he might actually sell more than any other America Idol to date.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Nadia, mane I know you ain't happy with that :bawling: :bawling:
The Bottom 3:
Nadia
Bo
Scott(Big Surprise.......Yeah Right) I hope Scott gets ghost next week :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

JagGrad said:
The Bottom 3:
Nadia
Bo
Scott(Big Surprise.......Yeah Right) I hope Scott gets ghost next week :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

So who got sent home?

JagGrad said:
The Bottom 3:
Nadia
Bo

Actually, I felt Scott should have left and then Nadia later.

Scott is Getting away with Murder and serving no purpose on ths show. He must have a strong fan base or something, cause he butchered that Hall & Oats song.

Next off is Scott and then Federov (sp).

Top 3 standing are: Vonzell, Constantine & Carrie

IMO, what's happening is that everyone's voting for their favorite performer and not for the best performer. But most people do not care how a person sounds.........It seems like whatever Simon says is what goes.
I think Scott is getting the sympothy vote though. :tophat:

No one was good last night.

I dont see how 8 people could fugg up the 70's like they did. :(

Anwar will definitley be in the bottem 3 with that horrible rendition of Earth, Wind & Fire's "SEPTEMBER". :shame:

BandFan said:
No one was good last night.

I dont see how 8 people could fugg up the 70's like they did. :(

Anwar will definitley be in the bottem 3 with that horrible rendition of Earth, Wind & Fire's "SEPTEMBER". :shame:
You're right mane that isht was :(
The only performances I enjoyed was Vonzell and Constantine......
Anwar has been consistently :( over the past weeks
My bottom 3:
Scott
Anwar
Anthony

Vonzell did ok, if I could have gotten thru she was the one I was going to vote for. The rest of them :tdown: Anwar sucked bigtime.... I would have thought this would have been his night to shine :smh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I thought Vonzell shined last night. Maybe it's time for Anwar to go. I can't see him surviving too many more rounds.

NASTYNUPE said:
I thought Vonzell shined last night. Maybe it's time for Anwar to go. I can't see him surviving too many more rounds.

He is GONE!!!

CYA Anwar, Scott yo @ZZ is NEXT!!!!!! :kaioken:

I was kool with that decision. Anwar has not been consistent the past few weeks.
Well, I guess that "AMERICA" will make sure that the next AI will not be black :redhot:
Mane America seems to love Scott. :look: :look:
Well at least Vonzell is still holding it down :winkgrin:

Dont worry, Scott FAT @ZZ is next.

He been getting away with MURDER for the past 5 weeks.

The Top 4: Carrie, Bo, Constantine, Vonzell
The Winner: Constantine.

Man, Scott is gonna fugg around and be in the top 3. Something about that guy...America loves. Maybe it's the fact that they tried to throw salt in his game with those criminal charges they up and broadcasted late into the show. America loves the underdog. I think it's time for Carrie to go. She isn't all that at all.

I was kinda upset that Scott did not get voted off..... I sure hope that he will benext to go....... I am sorry or maybe I am just not diversified (in music)I don't like Bo or Constatine but they look as oif they willl be in the finals...... I hope and pray that Vonzell makes it to the final two. Will she win???? probably not we know the world....... I think that she has been doing better and better ecah week....... I misss Nadia she just seem to pick the wrong songs to sing....

gramuntildeath said:
I misss Nadia she just seem to pick the wrong songs to sing....

You really think that?
To me, she usually picked OK songs, but her vocals just weren't the greatest. She was a pretty face, had a unique style and had stage presence.

I think the talent on American Idol is average. No one has the talent of a Luther Vandross, Whitney Houston, Patti Labelle, Gladys Knight, Aretha Franklin, Elton John or a Rod Stewart.

huh???

:xeye:

Its folx that's been in the industry 5 + years that havent hit these people level yet.

Somebody puhlesse tell me why Scott thought he could sing "Dance With my Father"? Is he CRAZY? He jacked it up, for real.

I haven't voted since the first week and even then it was a wasted vote since i cant' even remember who I voted for! I'm just not into this one as much, like everyone's been saying.

At this point in the game, I don't care who gets it because none of them are doing much for me. Vonzell is just 'OK' to me. she has a great voice, but she's just not consistent to me. I agreed with Simon that she was flat in some parts, but Randy and Paula were drinking her bath water.

The rest of those folks are just vanilla.
I do like Constantine though. He was ok tonight, but it helped that I really liked the song he sang, but he didnt' do it justice in some spots. I feel sorry for Bo because I think he's struggling.

This year is just sorry. I don't know why they keep lying to them telling them it's the best year ever. :xeye:

Back