American Idol --Final 12

Carrie Underwood wins Idol.

Congrats.

Alabama is 1 and 1.

I still thought that Bo should have won.
I guess DNICE was right all those weeks.

:retard:

SLT said:
Question??

Did this gal win a private jet? Or just the use of one. :confused:

I thinkthat she may have won it for the night......... She and BO also won a Ford mustang a piece........

My question is did fantasia get that last year or did the prizes get better this year???????

SLT said:
Question??

Did this gal win a private jet? Or just the use of one. :confused:

I think the use of one.

Last night's most emotional moments were too funny. The mother falling all out over her son making it to another round had me crying laughing. :lmao: She was acting like they had just won a million-dollar lottery.

gramuntildeath said:
I thinkthat she may have won it for the night......... She and BO also won a Ford mustang a piece........

My question is did fantasia get that last year or did the prizes get better this year???????
Nope Kelly, Reuben and Fantasia didn't get that stuff. The prizes got better. I think they got more sponsors this year. I aint surprised by the out come I fugured she would win. Did anybody see Constantince fall? They've been showing here on the local fox network. They also said her he came to after party with security detail and the works.

The two best parts of the night for me:

1. When they showed Leroy Wells and the dude who got to meet David Hasseloff
2. When this years idols got to sing with actual stars. I thought that was so cool.

gramuntildeath said:

YES FANTASIA DID GET A CAR....They gave her a Ford Focus. I remember her saying it on one of the morning shows! I said, "Ford ought to be ashamed of themselves".

Back