American Idol --Final 12

This was probally the BEST Scott has sounded in weeks.

I liked CARRIE & Bo.
That first song by Vonzell I did not like!!!!!!!!

Anthony and Scott are n the bottem two for me.

There are 2 things I want to see coming down the strectch. Simon, finally giving Vonzell her props. It's like he goes out of his way to down her, I think he's only given her props for 1 song, but yet he kisses Carrie's arse for every song she sings. Carrie has a nice voice, but she doesn't take any risks at all, and she's stiff as a board. At least he criticizes her dancing, but other than that, you'd think she was the perfect singer.

The second thing is, for Paula to actually tell the Fedorov kid the truth. He stinks. It's the final 5, all of that goody goody schit is out the window, it's time to tell this kid the truth. By some strange reason this boy happens to win, he won't sell a 100 records.

Scott's dislike for Simon is making him a stronger singer, and his confidence is growing. Vonzell is rolling. Her voice seems to be getting stronger, and she finally seems to be in control of that strong voice she has.

Bo, well, Bo is just doing his thing. The way he song his 2nd song, you can tell he's sung that song before. Good performance though.

NICE

I'm worried for Vonzell. I enjoyed her performance last night, but after Constatine got voted off last week, no one is safe. Simon keeps hating on her and that may affect the voters.

Yeah, he seems to love CARRIE, but will she sell?

He thing is Country Music and with that one girl on that Country music station has already won their version of "american idol", Carrie doest stand a chance against her.

The girl on CMA can write, play her own music, dance and can sing. That chick has got the Young, blonde, country girl theme locked.

American Idol is pretty much looking like I expected to be by now. Finally, Scott is gone.

On another note, Corry is ruin it for the rest of us young guys. I hope Halle Berry didn't see the clip.

BandFan said:
FAT BASTARD is gone!!!!
I know you excited about that my boy :winkgrin: :winkgrin: :winkgrin: :winkgrin: :winkgrin:
Hell I know I am :bawling: :bawling:
P.S. Did ya'll see that mofo's fat azz chin jigglin when he was attempting to sing...............Sorry I just never cared for the man. :xeye: :xeye:

Vonzell people look extra PIMPISH!!!!!

Dont embarrass your daughter like that again.

Carrie did great on her first song, and sucked on the second.
BO - dito
Vonzell - her first song wasnt that good, but the second was BANGING!!!
the other guy - BORINg!!!!

Did you guys hear about the mixup with the numbers again?

I heard they put Carries number on there like 4 times. I wonder are they going to do a revote like last time.

I think Vonzel chose one of the toughest country songs to sing, she just couldn't hit the high notes! Leann Rimes really nails that song.

BandFan said:
Vonzell people look extra PIMPISH!!!!!

Dont embarrass your daughter like that again.

I don't think he embarrased her. He showed a lot of love and support last night. I thought it was sweet and heartfelt... even in his pimp gear. :lol:

JagGrad said:
I sadly agree.
IMO, she did fairly well on the first song
Both were better then the other folks songs.

Neither of her songs were better than either of Bo's songs.

Carries first song was in the wrong key or something for her...it was horrible from beginning to end.

Vonzell let go in her second song...she did well. I think she has the talent to do the first song but when you have the BAND to change to key just before you are about to hit the high note, that is admission that you can't hit it and she should have chose another song. It was a difficult song but if you gonna do it, do it right.

Federov is Federov and I think he was good last night but we all know that right now, it does not matter who does well. These four have their fan base and they are going to vote for who they like, not who performs best.

From the performances last night

1. Bo
2. Anthony
3. Carrie
4. Vonzell

Carrie and Vonzell both had one good song and one bad. But I think Carrie's bad was due moreso to the arrangement and the key.

How do I think the voting will go....
1. Bo
2. Carrie
3. Vonzell
4. Anthony

Anthony or Vonzell will be sent home. Also, unless and Anthony or Vonzell puts on some strong campaigns like Ruben and Jasmine Trias, Bo and Carrie are locks for the final.

CriTAUcal said:
I don't think he embarrased her. He showed a lot of love and support last night. I thought it was sweet and heartfelt... even in his pimp gear. :lol:

Is this ya'll first time noticing them???? They look pimped out like that every week. It's normally more than one pimp in Vonzell's crew.

Tigerpride said:
Is this ya'll first time noticing them???? They look pimped out like that every week. It's normally more than one pimp in Vonzell's crew.

Nah! :lol: It's not my first time.
I just like the way he's supporting his daughter. :tup:

Tigerpride said:
Vonzell let go in her second song...she did well.

Instead of "Don't Leave Me This Way", I think Vonzell should have sung "When Will I See You Again" by The Three Degrees. Don't care for Bo, his version of "For The Love Of Money", sounded a "HOT MESS"

Go Vonzell

I'm glad that she made it this far but I am not sure what will happen NOW....... This is where I think things are going to get shady....... I feel that Bo is going to win but it is NOT something that I think will go well as for a record deal..............(being successful)........ I htink BO music and style is BOO BOO.......... But I don't feel that the people are going to let three black win in a row which is messed up........

The one thing that disappoints me more than anything with this season, is Simon's obvious favoritism for Carrie. After Vonzell's first perfomance he made no mention of how bad the band performed. During the performance I told my wife that the band was off, as if they were playing to slow.

Randy in his critique didn't name the band, but he said it seemed as if the song was too slow.

Then when Carrie put on that horrible second performance, he gave her an out, by calling out the band. The only thing he said to her, was that she picked the wrong song, but then gave her protection from the voters by slamming the band, but he didn't do it for Vonzell in her first performance.

Randy is right, every week Vonzell picks the toughest songs to sing, but yet Simon gives her no credit. Carrie (who can sing, so don't misunderstand me) picks the safest songs of them all, and he throws out nothing but praise. He said Fedorov didn't have any soul, but yet doesn't criticize Carrie for not havy any. Not only does she not have soul, but no sense of rythmn either. She's normally stiff as a board, and even when she tries to move she stiff.

I find her singing to be OK, but after every performance, I feel a sense of boredom after watching her.

I'm not biased towards Vonzell, because honestly I think Bo will win, and I've thought that way since the top 24 countdown started, but Simon shouldn't be so transparent on his feelings towards Carrie, and give her some honest criticism.

As far as Vonzell's family is concerned, come on man. Lay off of them. From the looks of them (and I'm not saying this in a bad way) they're ghetto people from the Miami area. Sure their clothes are not glamorous, but I applaud them for at least showing up trying to be classy. They're in suits, which in that part of the country could be popular, and normal.

They're not showing up in jeans, sweatsuits, or T-Shirts, but they're at least making an attempt to dress up for the camera. Don't fault them for trying to be decent.

NICE

Back