American Idol --Final 12

Scott was HORRIBLE last night!!!!!

He needs to leave them LUTHER songs alone!!!!!!!
I think he should just pack his bags now and save the humiliation.

Bottem 3: Scott (duh), Fedrov, Carrie

Constantine was good last night, I dont care what Simon said.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Jag-Tig said:
This year is just sorry. I don't know why they keep lying to them telling them it's the best year ever. :xeye:

Hello! I agree. There is no talent on American Idol, just a bunch of studio singers! I think American Idol should go to HBCU college campuses and find some true talent!

I agree. I really think Carrie should go. She sucks. But I think Scott played himself and probably will go tonight. I didn't like Dance With My Father when Luthor did it and I damn sure didn't like it last night. He had his chance last night and he blew it.

Uptempo song send help

LMBH said:
My bottom three selections for tonight are Carrie, Scott and Constantine.

Scott was off last night...I agree with you on that but he was not horrible. I just never liked his attitude, especially how he did those guys in Hollywood.

Carrie...I like her but last night I don't know what happened. I don't think that song was in the right key for her vocals.

Bo...Now the song that Bo sang...IS MY SONG!! THAT IS THE ONE BUMP ALL THE TIME. When I heard the music, I got a rush but to me, he jacked it and I like Bo. I think he should win but I don't see how the judges gave him props for that. Nothing close to the original and not a good personal rendition. I would not bump that. In short...i was disappointed. Just about as disappointed as when Diana (last year) attemped the Elton John classic...."I'm still standing". I don't typically like people once they jack my songs up...LOL

Constantine..... weeeell. Depends on how you look at it. He was very close to the Nickelback original as Simon said. He souned a lot like it but he did not stay on pitch the entire time. But, with a song like that it is hard to stay on pitch when you are performing it like he did.

Vonzell....was Vonzell and I think she did her thang.

Federov....I wanted him gone a while ago but he surprised me last night. I did not know the song he sang or maybe I don't know it in a male voice but he did the best to me last night..

From last night:

1. Federov
2. Vonzell
3. Constantine
4. Bo (has he ever been in the bottom 3?)
5. Carrie (has she ever been in the bottom 3?)
6. Scott

And again to all of you saying that there is no talent this year. I still beg to differ. They lack a STAR but any of these 6 along with Anwar and some others could sing rings around most of the top ten from last year. Do any of you think that the red haired dude, Jennefer, John Peter Lewis, Jasmine Trias, and Diana were better than these people?? Travis Tucker and Nikko are better than some of them.

Did we lose 3 blacks in a row??

Tigerpride said:
Federov....I wanted him gone a while ago but he surprised me last night. I did not know the song he sang or maybe I don't know it in a male voice but he did the best to me last night..

Up until last night I was pretty neutral about Federov, but anyone who sings one of Whitney Houston or Celine Dion's songs and I sit up and listen, gets my respect.

NO, not my boy Constantine!!!!!!

This show is some bullshat. I can not believe that Constantine is gone and that FAT B@STARD Scott is still on there.

Paula look TOE UP from the FLO UP. Them Valuums must have wore off, cause she look like she about to jump in a grave after Con.

I aint watching this shat no more. I see now that SCOTT is going to make it to the Finals.

Scott fat ass got hella people calling for his ass. I want to know how he so damn cool with Method Man? Meth was all up in the family row last night.

Fat boy to Fat boy - stop outlining your fat ass face with a thin beard. It looks like your fat ass is peeking...

Arggh.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
jagface said:
I want to know how he so damn cool with Method Man? Meth was all up in the family row last night.

I thought I was the only one that notice that.
That dude looked like Method Man forreal.

:lmao:

Okay I just heard that its like a group of American Idol haters across the US who have polled their resources and are voting for SCOTT, just so they can laugh.

Man that's fugged up, that SCott has skated through another round.

Anyone see the drama about last years Corey and Paula Adbul?

BandFan said:
Okay I just heard that its like a group of American Idol haters across the US who have polled their resources and are voting for SCOTT, just so they can laugh.

Man that's fugged up, that SCott has skated through another round.

Anyone see the drama about last years Corey and Paula Adbul?

Check out this website! It is a trip.

www.votefortheworst.com

LOS ANGELES (AP) ? "American Idol" finalist Bo Bice was arrested twice in the past four years on drug charges, a Web site reported Thursday ? but Fox TV is standing by the long-haired rocker.

"From the beginning, Bo was honest and forthcoming in revealing his previous indiscretions and their outcome," the network said in response to the report on thesmokinggun.com.

Thesmokinggun.com, citing court documents, said Bice, 29, of Helena, Ala., was arrested in 2001 on a felony cocaine possession charge.

That charge, as well as a marijuana possession charge stemming from a 2003 arrest, were both dismissed after Bice completed a program for first-time offenders, the Web site reported.

IMO, everybody brought their "A" performance. Will vote for Vonzell, but thought it was a tie between her and Bo.
Vonzell
Bo
Scott
Carrie
Anthony

Back