American Idol --Final 12

Simon loves Carrie, and usually (all 4 times) his favorites have won.

Carrie cant handle that one chick that won "NASHVILLE STAR". That chick would out "COUNTRY" Carrie in a heartbeat.

Im pulling for BO (now that my boy Constantine is out). Vonzell is probally going to be next to leave the show. :(

Did anyone see Latorya London the other night. D@MN SHE FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!

The last 2 should be Bo and Vonzell. I like Bo and I like Vonzell too. Carrie can definitely sing, but I am like one of you said..."bored after her song"....like it is nothing memorable.

D-NICE said:
As far as Vonzell's family is concerned, come on man. Lay off of them. From the looks of them (and I'm not saying this in a bad way) they're ghetto people from the Miami area. Sure their clothes are not glamorous, but I applaud them for at least showing up trying to be classy. They're in suits, which in that part of the country could be popular, and normal.

They're not showing up in jeans, sweatsuits, or T-Shirts, but they're at least making an attempt to dress up for the camera. Don't fault them for trying to be decent.

NICE

:tup:

BandFan said:
Vonzell is probally going to be next to leave the show. :(

Did anyone see Latorya London the other night.
Yep I saw her and that Red head boy that song Sinatra. Vonzelle made it to top three which is where I thought she should be. If she gets the right porducers her CD should be good. Kim Locke had the wrong producers and her cd had no soul which is why I think it do well.

Actually I am not sure what is going on with the idol contestants and their cds. Its as if Clive Davis has lost his majic(if he had any). I am not to impressed with any of the CDs so far.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

You next American Idol, BO!!!

That boy snapped singing accapella.

The State of Alabama is going to be 2 - 2 soon.

so many folk on Bo's bandwagon now...hmmmmm

This final 3 is way better than the final three in past years.

I am still not sure if Bo can garner more votes than Carrie. That girl has never been in the bottom 3 so she is getting massive support from somewhere. I want Bo to take it though...and I hope he gets his teeth whitened when he wins.

Carrie and Vonzell are about even to me but I just can't see Vonzell getting more votes than her.

BLUEBENGAL said:
I'm not on Bo's bandwagon, he sounds like a "Three Dog Night" wannabe!

Was this a Diss or Support???????

:lol: @ Teeth Whitened!!!!! :lol:

Im pulling for Bo. I would love for it to be Vonzell and Bo, but that chick Carrie has some strong support. They havent failed her yet.

Sweet Home Alabama!!!!!

Killer Bees said:
Ladies and Gentlemen,

You next American Idol, BO!!!

That boy snapped singing accapella.

The State of Alabama is going to be 2 - 2 soon.
:nod: He won me over with that Accapella song... I won't be mad if he wins.

Vonzelle has good stage presence unlike Carrie but the final two will be Carrie and Bo.

BLUEBENGAL said:
I'm not on Bo's bandwagon, he sounds like a "Three Dog Night" wannabe!

I suprised Bo didn't sing Joy To The World, Old Fashioned Love Song or Black & White by Three Dog Night or Spining Wheels by Blood Sweat & Tears.

Baby V made a nice run!!! I hope she has a bright future. I'm done with AI for this season.

jelli said:

Vonzelle has good stage presence unlike Carrie but the final two will be Carrie and Bo.

:tup: I agree.

jelli said:

Me neither.........dat whyte boi can sang!! :eek:

Vonzell did good though, but uh.......is it just me, or did her family look like some rejects from "Pimps Up, H0es Down?" :shame: :lol:

X_________Co-sign

I was unable to watch Tuesday nite, however , I watched Wednesday
Mane, I did not think Bo had it in him. :bowdown: :bowdown:
Vonzell, well I kinda figured that she was leaving. That does not mean that she is not the best it just means she didn't get the "most Favorite Votes"

anyway good luck to ya Baby V
with yo FINE ARSE :kiss: :kiss: :licky: :ebrow:

I was listening to the Tom Joyner show this morning, someone called in and said "When they called one of the two numbers for Vonzelle on Tuesday, they got a message saying the phone number has been disconnected"

JSU said:
I was listening to the Tom Joyner show this morning, someone called in and said "When they called one of the two numbers for Vonzelle on Tuesday, they got a message saying the phone number has been disconnected"
That's not surprising, at all...the show is set up for the favorite to win. Vonzell was NOT the favorite, this season.

JSU said:

Mess. :smh: Not surprising though.

I think Vonzell mistakes were trying to sing Whitney Houston and Aretha Franklin songs, if you can't hit the high notes, don't sing songs by those artists.

I mad as HELL about this!!!!!!

I knew Vonzell was goin gbut I am still praying for her to get a DEAL!!!! Which I think she will get anyways

I am sorry but we are out numbered when it comes to race........... I think that she should have been in the finals along with Bo even if he was still going to win!!!!!!!!!

There was one black girl and two white people. Their votes(Bo and Dolly Parton) would be separated giving all of the black votes to Vonzell(if your analogy was correct) It had nothing to do with race. Bo and the white broad were just the better of the three Tuesday night. I don't think the race card is applicable in this instance.

gramuntildeath said:
I mad as HELL about this!!!!!!

I knew Vonzell was goin gbut I am still praying for her to get a DEAL!!!! Which I think she will get anyways

I am sorry but we are out numbered when it comes to race........... I think that she should have been in the finals along with Bo even if he was still going to win!!!!!!!!!

Back