American Idol --Final 12

American idol is REACHING this year, these cats are sad...all of their performance moves looked practiced. Some can sing but can't perform, some can perform but can't sing...terrible.

Maybe my girl Fantasia got me expecting real star quality out of this show.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Last night was the BEST I have ever heard Nadia sing. She picked a song that didn't really challenge her vocals. :tup:

Nikko reminds me of Avant.... he is an Avantish type singer....I aint going to make it to the finals but he could sell some records with the right hooks.
Vonzell is winning me over she is really improving.

CriTAUcal said:
Last night was the BEST I have ever heard Nadia sing. She picked a song that didn't really challenge her vocals. :tup:

That was probably her second or third best to me. The two weeks prior to last night were not that good. She could be a great pop/rock star.

Nikko still needs control of his voice to me but he is "Avantish"...LOL

Tigerpride said:
"Avantish"...LOL
Is you making fun of my word...if Mary J. can have 'hateration" I can have "Avantish"...you know not a real good singer but can get you moving....

I guess the showtunes ran the black people off last night. Nikko couldn't pull in enough votes. We've got to vote...although I really don't see anyone I like up there anymore. Maybe Vonzell...

DAMNN!!!!

Nikko is out!!!!

Good run for the St. Louis Native though.
That Bubba Sparxx cat is serving no purpose whatsoever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SU's Finest '93 said:
So, is Anwar still on the show?

Yep! He was in the bottom 3 last week. I don't see him making it.

White girl Carrie or one of those rockers is going to win this, I believe.

Yeah he's still on
He did great on Tuesday.......after giving mediocre performances for a few weeks.
Nikko is gone....... :splat:
He will be cool though.
Once again Scotts arse needs to get GHOST..........Serves no purpose.
Vonzell :swink: :swink: :swink: :swink: Mane that girl is alright with me.
Ya Boy
Constantine sung the mess out of "My Funny Valentine" That was one of the Better versions Ive heard of that song. That was an Awesome Performance

JagGrad said:
Yeah he's still on
He did great on Tuesday.......after giving mediocre performances for a few weeks.
Nikko is gone....... :splat:
He will be cool though.
Once again Scotts arse needs to get GHOST..........Serves no purpose.
Vonzell :swink: :swink: :swink: :swink: Mane that girl is alright with me.
Ya Boy
Constantine sung the mess out of "My Funny Valentine" That was one of the Better versions Ive heard of that song. That was an Awesome Performance

Kick Federov off before Scott...That's all.

J4J said:
Kick Federov off before Scott...That's all.

True.........Than Scott..................Lawd Please.....
Now one thing that I can say is that This year's show has more overall talent then any other.............

JagGrad said:
I only saw last nights show but, of all the clips - I liked his the BEST!!!!!

I thought Federov should have gone before Nikko. I try to vote after show and if really like someone then they get more than one vote. I can't believe Vonzell was in the bottom.

I think Carrie or Bo will win this year. I like Carrie's vocals she can really sing...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
SCOTT @ZZ needs to be SENT HOME!!!!!!

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

D@mn he fugged up that Hall & Oats song from note one!!!!!!!!!

Nikko should not have left last week, it should have been Fedrov (sp) or Scott.

Constatine stepped ahead of the pack last night. He killed it. I would pick him to be this year's winner. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw another shocking voting result tonight.

I thought Scott got KRUNK last night.

IMO Scott did okay last nite and Im not a BIG Scott fan. Nikko would have killed a 70's cut though :swink:
Constantine Has been killin 'em for the pass few weeks. I liked Constantine's style over BO. Bo is a hellava performer, but can not sing worth a @!$#.
Nadia..............Oh Well, At least she's fine as Hell :swink:
Vonzell Man that girl is amazing :tup: :tup:
She sung Denise WIlliams song in a Higher octave then her She has great talent IMHO she has the best vocals
Anwar did well last nite, but I wasnt blown away...........
Anthony Rock the hell outta that song he sung.....and I am not a fan of his

I hope Scott or Nadia goes but you neva know with Massa and 'em :angry:

Scott needs to GO..............NOW!!!!!

I dont think that Nikko was borne in the 70's, it looks like an 80's baby.

Constintine did the d@mn Thing!!!!!!! He is a better singer than BO.

Nadia was horrible. Even Paula couldn't pull a rabbit out her azz last night. We'll see how the voting goes.

BandFan said:
Scott needs to GO..............NOW!!!!!

I dont think that Nikko was borne in the 70's, it looks like an 80's baby.

Constintine did the d@mn Thing!!!!!!! He is a better singer than BO.

Bottem 3:
Nadia
BO
Scott (non singing @zz!!!)

BEST Last night:
Constantine: He ripped that Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
Vonzel: Lets here for the boyz was good. NOt one of my favorite songs from the 80's (I think I was in middle school when that song came out)

Sorry Crit, I knew he was suspect when he sang "NEVER TOO MUCH" by Luther Vandross.

I wanted to choke myself when he jacked up my favorite LUTHA song. He been on my schit list since.

Back