American Idol --Final 12

J4J said:
Nadia needs to do some Erykah Badu stuff...and show off the vocals...

What vocals??? :confused: Nadia can't sing. Nadia has GOOD stage presence and can hold a pitch sometimes. That is what has kept her on. But she is not a strong vocalist; One of the judges even said that. She sounded pretty bad last night.

My favorites are Anwar and Carrie. And I really think Carrie is going to win this. And if she doesn't, she will be in the top 3.

Why did NIKKO pick a Sisquo song? :xeye:

He put some STANK on it though, but he's quite QUESTIONABLE.

MY boy Constantine I heard didnt sound too hot.
Bo sucked and the FAT white dude is the next to go. He is serving no purpose being on that show.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Did anyone hear about a voting mishap or something going wrong with the NUMBERS to call in?

They trying to pull an OKEYDOKE? :xeye:

BandFan said:
Did anyone hear about a voting mishap or something going wrong with the NUMBERS to call in?

They trying to pull an OKEYDOKE? :xeye:

YES, just heard Tom Joyner and crew talking about an hour ago that the TV
cast gave out the WRONG phone number last night to viewers for
voting!!! Therefore, they are going to run the show for again for an
hour tonight so America can vote again. Wonder how that happened???
I've been voting via text messages though. Tom and crew were even
joking around about how critical the votes would be to the Black
people especially since tonight is Wed. and most people attend Bible
Study on Wed night....moreso with this being Easter week.
Gonna be interesting to see how all this plays out. What do yall
think of Nadia's look last night? That punkrock mohawk look was
probably a shock to many. I guess she's trying to win the votes of
many, including the rockers, by showing she's diverse. Anwaar is
gonna have to step his game up and get more in the groove while
singing. He seemed a little stiff in the beginning last night.

This show is rigged. It's so obvious.

LoyalTigress said:
YES, just heard Tom Joyner and crew talking about an hour ago that the TV
cast gave out the WRONG phone number last night to viewers for
voting!!! Therefore, they are going to run the show for again for an
hour tonight so America can vote again. Wonder how that happened???
I've been voting via text messages though. Tom and crew were even
joking around about how critical the votes would be to the Black
people especially since tonight is Wed. and most people attend Bible
Study on Wed night....moreso with this being Easter week.
Gonna be interesting to see how all this plays out. What do yall
think of Nadia's look last night? That punkrock mohawk look was
probably a shock to many. I guess she's trying to win the votes of
many, including the rockers, by showing she's diverse. Anwaar is
gonna have to step his game up and get more in the groove while
singing. He seemed a little stiff in the beginning last night.

Nikko actually sounded GREAT last nite. He sung Incomplete better than Sisqo.(SORRY)

Carrie has an AWESOME voice
My Favorites:
N no order---
Carrie---she's gonna make regardless
Nikko--is total HipHop/R&B someone will pick him up
Bo---is a "BAD" man
Vonzell---That girl rip the stage last nite :bowdown:
Anwar--did okay but wrong song selection

The person singing background with Carrie had an awesome voice. She was the one hitting the high notes. Carrie was okay. It was the background vocals that pushed her performance. Listen to it again.

JagGrad said:
Nikko actually sounded GREAT last nite. He sung Incomplete better than Sisqo.(SORRY)

Carrie has an AWESOME voice
My Favorites:
N no order---
Carrie---she's gonna make regardless
Nikko--is total HipHop/R&B someone will pick him up
Bo---is a "BAD" man
Vonzell---That girl rip the stage last nite :bowdown:
Anwar--did okay but wrong song selection

NASTYNUPE said:
The person singing background with Carrie had an awesome voice. She was the one hitting the high notes. Carrie was okay. It was the background vocals that pushed her performance. Listen to it again.

You noticed that, too?!? I was listening to her, too. Whoever that girl was, she was singing her butt off. :tup:

Once again I missed most of this show. I did catch the black girl's performance. I think her name is Vonzell...she was pretty good. Nikko did pretty good, too.

First off, I think that all of them step it up a notch. I actually thought the performances overrall were pretty good, but I got a feeling that Nadia is going to the chopping block next.

Nadia does need to go. I've been saying that she doesn't have a great voice.
I didn't like Nikko's performance, and I didn't like the song Anwar chose.
Jessica has a nice voice, but she's forgettable.

I still like Vonzell and Carrie.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
That Chick Carrie is about ot win this thing.

Nadia was pretty solid last night also.
Nikko sounded good last night...................and that's about it. Everyone else sounded like hot shat!!!

Bo, Scott, Constantine & Anwar were below average. Was Constantine trying to sing to every chick in american under the age of 17? :xeye:

Did yall hear about Anwars BlackPlanet page scandel? Seems like Anwar likes to be posted under "MEN seeking MEN" profiles on BP.com. But who didnt see that one just from his first audition.

Idol always has some kind of DRAMA, doesnt it?

BandFan said:
Did yall hear about Anwars BlackPlanet page scandel? Seems like Anwar likes to be posted under "MEN seeking MEN" profiles on BP.com. But who didnt see that one just from his first audition.

I saw it. :lol: I'm not surprised though. I know thing though: ol' boy has those locs hooked up when it's time to perform! :tup:

Vonzell did the damn thing last night...but the end of her notes are questionable...it seems her voice is strained...but she did a darn good job on Whitney's song....

I'm sorry, but this show sucks, this season...Once again, I only caught 1/2 of the show, but I was NOT impressed w/anyone.

Anwar's ass is gay & chose the wrong song, AGAIN...that Nadia gul can't sang...Constantine can sing ok, but I don't like that song he did last night...I missed Nikko, but I heard he did pretty good...didn't catch that other black girl...who's Carrie?

SU's Finest '93 said:
Anwar's ass is gay
:nod: yep I'vee been saying it from the first time I saw him. Aside from that I have never been that big of a fan of his...Jessica should have stayed she sang well Wednesday night. Vonzell sang Whitney's song....I was surprised because I always say these artist songs should not be sang on that show:
Whitney Houston
Mariah Carey
Celine Deon
Patty LaBelle

This season is way better than most years parity wise. The girl who lost last night was better than everyone last year except for Fantasia and LaToya. Again, there is no "STAR" this year. All of them can sing but on about the same level...this is gonna have to come down to who has better stage presence...and to me, can't any of them touch Bo.

Bo and Carrie will left in the end...and probably Constantine. You all don't seem to like Nadia but to me, vocals don't make the perfomer. Cher, the Fugees chick, Janet, etc don't have superior vocals but it's knowing how to DELIVER a song. A lot of people can sing but without that "IT" factor, they may as well stick to singing in the choir. Anwar has is a singer...not a performer. Federov lost all favor when he tried to sing an Elton John song.....few can sing an Elton John song. Vonzell's rendition of Whitney's song was not as good as hyped up to be. Nikko is still singing like he is going through puberty...what grown azz man can sing a Tevin Campbell song in that key?? Yet, with all of this criticism, they are still better than last 2 years groups as a whole.

...and how do you know that Anwar created that page. Gay people are manipulative. If Anwar had created that page, doesn't he have the option to delete it?? However, he is gay as all get out. I hate that gay azz smile.

:lol: @ "gay @zz smile"

Anwar sounded Horrible on Tuesday.

Scott is on his last legs too. He look real Bubba Sparkish. He needs to stop dressing like a 25 year old rap star.

There is no STAR quality on this show..............period.
These kids are probally the worst ever of all the seasons.

Back