SWAC Media Day picks vs TP's picks

un·known quan·ti·ty
noun
  1. a person or thing whose nature, value, or significance cannot be determined or is not yet known.
Your squad is an unknown quantity.

Don't hurt yourself (LOL).

No matter how you try to spin it, my squad is NOT a quantity but you went to the school with an English professor who was the coordinator of a wedding I was in and she walked in and asked: " Are you all ready to rehearsal?".

squad
skwäd/
noun
  1. a small group of people having a particular task.
    "an assassination squad"
    synonyms: team, crew, gang, band, cell, body, mob, outfit, force
    "an assassination squad"
    • a small number of soldiers assembled for drill or assigned to some special task, especially an infantry unit forming part of a platoon.
      synonyms: detachment, detail, unit, platoon, battery, troop, patrol, squadron, cadre, commando, tiger team
      "an elite reconnaissance squad"
    • a group of sports players or competitors from which a team is chosen.
      "eleven first-string players on the Nebraska squad"
The underlined words are all nouns. Again, don't hurt yourself. If you can't connect the dots, you just might need a helmet to protect you from yourself. It may take a week to get that helmet.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
23903488-23903488.jpg

Flounder you wrong for making me laugh this hard

LMAO at rebuild. This is the SWAC not the SEC. Tony's arse aint no different from any other coach. Either he wins or he will be shown the door just like anybody else, it's just business. The administration and fans are fully behind him and the staff. He knows what kind of job he took when he became head coach. Kill that rebuild crap we are not that far gone.

My sentiments EXACTLY lol. Rebuild my arse this is the Swac and we are not that far gone.

What? Winning the SWAC? LOL. Even you all did that once, so it can't be too farfetched.

Tony came in saying that he's not a miracle worker. Unlike Harold, he didn't promise us a ship right off the bat. We could possibly win this year and the scg in 2017...that's realistic.

No! LOL. We are not a patient fan base - you can debate that which ever way you want, but that's what it is. But what I'm saying is that there have been no unrealistic expectations placed on Hughes. At least not yet. Our team has talent at most positions. Enough to win the SWAC, actually. What we lack is leadership, discipline and direction for our players. That's where Hughes comes in.

GET 'EM!!!!!!

Just getting back from vqacation. but I had to drop off some receipts for @JayRob .

And more.....

"Yea big FBS names were brought up but only so much we can spend....Tony Hughes already had a grocery size list of demands before he would even sign with JSU...all for the better of course but we are spending mad money as is.."

Even @JayRob once said....
"Come on JR, we mention su even when they're bad.....bad meaning sorry. Odoms don't know jack about defense and his assistants are yet to be tested.
Your OC has been untested as well. We'll see if he, by himself, can make in-game adjustments like Germany did when he was there.
I know for sure if he doesn't, he won't be there too long."

Only adjustments Germany made was switching qbs each game.

All of these things were said just as the new staff was announced. So they all acted as if Hughes would have had a winning season last year cause he was all that they were missing. Cause they didn't need to rebuild... they were already talented. But now they need a couple of recruiting classes. I'm lost. Seems like the trump administration was working on this message board before the White House.

Oh, by the way all these comments were amened or seconded upon by the deacon board of the ususal JSU folks.

Dude, you shoulda stayed gone.
I can't believe you posted evidence against yourself. I don't blame that Alcorn education cause they have some smart folks down there. I blame you. Hahahaha!!!
Where did JSU folks brag on having a winning season? As a matter of fact, JSU folks made threats against Hughes if he didn't win. Nobody bragged that he would win. As a matter of fact, someone said that he's no different than any of the previous JSU coaches and could be fired just like they were if he didn't produce and lead this team to a winning season.
Any how, thanks for the evidence.

Dude, you shoulda stayed gone.
I can't believe you posted evidence against yourself. I don't blame that Alcorn education cause they have some smart folks down there. I blame you. Hahahaha!!!
Where did JSU folks brag on having a winning season? As a matter of fact, JSU folks made threats against Hughes if he didn't win. Nobody bragged that he would win. As a matter of fact, someone said that he's no different than any of the previous JSU coaches and could be fired just like they were if he didn't produce and lead this team to a winning season.
Any how, thanks for the evidence.

Naw y'all claiming he was coming in winning. Even could come in and win the SWAC cause yall had talent and only needed a coach on Hughes level. Then it got crazy talking about a indoor practice facility on the way as well as a dome stadium and that's when I just left that area of foolishness.

But YOU did say Germany was going to have JSU offense on point last year did you not? i mean where did I go wrong on that?

Naw y'all claiming he was coming in winning. Even could come in and win the SWAC cause yall had talent and only needed a coach on Hughes level. Then it got crazy talking about a indoor practice facility on the way as well as a dome stadium and that's when I just left that area of foolishness.

But YOU did say Germany was going to have JSU offense on point last year did you not? i mean where did I go wrong on that?
Post where folks bragged that JSU would win the SWAC with Hughes. You already did yourself in. Let's see you post more evidence against yourself.

Post where folks bragged that JSU would win the SWAC with Hughes. You already did yourself in. Let's see you post more evidence against yourself.

Read please. LOL I put it in there. And if you are foolish enough to say NO JSU fans said they would win SWAC with Hughes why are you even commenting about this or even cheering for your school.

Read please. LOL I put it in there. And if you are foolish enough to say NO JSU fans said they would win SWAC with Hughes why are you even commenting about this or even cheering for your school.
Cause I have a right to defend against outright fabrications.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Bruh. That was the longest reach by far I've ever seen. Them "receipts" are trash at best. Lmao

Oh, there's many more. Everybody other than you few on the JSU amen corner knows there are plenty more. I hadn't even tapped into TP foolishness. So just leave it alone and hope JSU get to .500 this year.

Wait so me saying Hughes will get fired just like any other coach is the same as bragging that he will win the Swac rotflmao

I don't think he really even tried to comprehend his "receipts". Mane just posted something to make it seem like he thought he knew what he was talking about lol

Back