SWAC Media Day picks vs TP's picks

We gutted and rebuilt a team that was down. Big difference.

I got the quote just right. You were happy to be reloading on to something that was losing to begin with.
17737037_9.jpg
You are not understanding what you're saying.

I would rather rebuild the entire motor than to just fix two heads and keep going. Aw ish, you may not get that so let me say why reload something that did not help you win games these past 3 years?

Right Lol, they are really pressed about our opinion. I saw a much better product on the field last season and I know I'll see a much better product on the field this season from last season. The staff seemed to address the team needs in the offseason

THANK YOU lol.

Injuries are part of the game no team can say that their players have went through a season healthy as a horse I do think Alcorn will be good next year but I just got a feeling JSU coming out the east this year

lol, and who were the East champs last year? lol

Yea we did take 20 years to win 2 SWAC titles but how many has JSU won in that time?

I'll wait on that answer.

Congrats to you man. But this ain't a smacking contest lol. I was just proving a point. If you feel JSU gone be sorry so be it but that's your opinion. But WE know we'll be better. Never said we'd be champs, but we def will be a lot better. I think that's what you hate most of all lol.

What y'all think about the Transfer QB from Syracuse?

Good potential but extremely behind. I only know one qb that came in this late and won the job and that was Casey Therriault.

Pros: Athletic and has serious speed. Can make every throw on the field with nice zip. Quick release and good decision maker. Miami fans compared him to teddy bridgewater.

Cons: Low completion percentage in juco, throws off back foot under duress, mechanics issue and needs to work on center exchange.

Lyles better not lose his job after having a great spring and a year in system. With 3 years left, i can see alin playing at some point i just don't know if he will right away.

Congrats to you man. But this ain't a smacking contest lol. I was just proving a point. If you feel JSU gone be sorry so be it but that's your opinion. But WE know we'll be better. Never said we'd be champs, but we def will be a lot better. I think that's what you hate most of all lol.

It's eating him alive LOL

It's not hate but it's mighty wild that you JSU fans just give the same speech each year for the last 15 years. "Our defense is straight. We will win the SWAC. Can't nobody deal with us in the East." LMAO. That talk is just like a washing machine when March rolls around. Fill, soak, wash, rinse, spin. It's always on repeat year in and year out. And like a broke washer you all never get going.

Yall said last year yall were going to be better.

Yall said that SEC coach was going to be the difference in a year.

I didn't say it, JSU fans said it. LOL

That same SEC coach that wouldn't shake hands after a loss. Yep that one. LOL

That same SEC coach that kept switching qbs in the middle of games from week to week. Ok

Last edited:
It's not hate but it's mighty wild that you JSU fans just give the same speech each year for the last 15 years. "Our defense is straight. We will wi the SWAC. Can't nobody deal with us in the East." LMAO. That talk is just like a washing machine when March rolls around. Fill, soak, wash, rinse, spin. It's always on repeat year in and year out. And like a broke washer you all never get going.

That same SEC coach that kept switching qbs in the middle of games from week to week. Ok

Lol see, you just making stuff up now. Ain't nan body from JSU said none of that bs. All we said was we would be better last year, which we were because of our defense if you didn't know. And now we are saying we will be better this year. It's simple dude. All this rambling you doing is just bs. Truth be told, y'all in the same boat as us. Neither of us know how this year will play out. So let's just watch and see lol. Save all that other mess you talkin for the birds lol.

Lol see, you just making stuff up now. Ain't nan body from JSU said none of that bs. All we said was we would be better last year, which we were because of our defense if you didn't know. And now we are saying we will be better this year. It's simple dude. All this rambling you doing is just bs. Truth be told, y'all in the same boat as us. Neither of us know how this year will play out. So let's just watch and see lol. Save all that other mess you talkin for the birds lol.

AIN'T NOBODY FROM JSU SAID WHAT?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4118796_o.gif

The difference is Hughes rolled with what he had last year. He went into a season not knowing what kind of team he had nor what they could do. The product he put on the field looked better and the guys played harder than during the OMJ years. Defense was better overall and special teams improved. This year he knows exactly what kind of team he has and was able to address those team needs in the offseason. Brought in 2 legit recruiting classes. 40 new players this year of which 14 to 15 are xfers and the rest redshirts and freshmen. #Leggo

JSU in here still trying to justify why they will be 3rd in the East while also attempting to justify why they have a chance at winning the East. Hell of a argument. LMAO!!!

It's not hate but it's mighty wild that you JSU fans just give the same speech each year for the last 15 years. "Our defense is straight. We will win the SWAC. Can't nobody deal with us in the East." LMAO. That talk is just like a washing machine when March rolls around. Fill, soak, wash, rinse, spin. It's always on repeat year in and year out. And like a broke washer you all never get going.

Dude, you have a history of exaggerating. Post where JSU folks said ALL of the above. Your word ain't good enough.

And in these last 3 years we have more SWAC championships than JSU during these last 20 years. Be quiet and be humble.
Dude, Alcorn's just made a short trend that'll be over within the next two years. Alcorn will get back to being the "old" Alcorn. That's just how yall roll.

Good potential but extremely behind. I only know one qb that came in this late and won the job and that was Casey Therriault.

Pros: Athletic and has serious speed. Can make every throw on the field with nice zip. Quick release and good decision maker. Miami fans compared him to teddy bridgewater.

Cons: Low completion percentage in juco, throws off back foot under duress, mechanics issue and needs to work on center exchange.

Lyles better not lose his job after having a great spring and a year in system. With 3 years left, i can see alin playing at some point i just don't know if he will right away.

pretty much my assessment of him. He'll need a lot of work, may push Lyles late in the season for PT if he catches up to speed quickly

Back