SWAC Media Day picks vs TP's picks

Tigerpride

THE Logical ONE
1. Grambling State: 85 (1st West/Predicted to win SWAC)
2. Alcorn State: 80 (1st East)
3. Southern: 68 (2nd-West)
4. Alabama State: 66 (2nd-East)
T-5: Jackson State: 59 (3rd-East)
T-5: Prairie View: 59 (3rd-West)
7: Alabama A&M: 45 (4th East)
8: Texas Southern: 37 (4th West)
9: Arkansas-Pine Bluff: 21 (5th West)
10: Mississippi Valley: 20 (5th East)

1. Grambling State: (1st West/Predicted to win SWAC)
2. Southern: (2nd-West)
3. (T): Alabama State: (1st-East) --Im STILL trying to give Jenkins benefit of doubt
3. (T): Jackson State: (1st-East)
5. Texas Southern: (3rd West)
6. Prairie View: (4th-West)
7. Alcorn State: (3rd East)
8. Alabama A&M: (4th East)
9. Arkansas-Pine Bluff: (5th West)
10. Mississippi Valley: (5th East)

1. Grambling State: 85 (1st West/Predicted to win SWAC)
2. Alcorn State: 80 (1st East)
3. Southern: 68 (2nd-West)
4. Alabama State: 66 (2nd-East)
T-5: Jackson State: 59 (3rd-East)
T-5: Prairie View: 59 (3rd-West)
7: Alabama A&M: 45 (4th East)
8: Texas Southern: 37 (4th West)
9: Arkansas-Pine Bluff: 21 (5th West)
10: Mississippi Valley: 20 (5th East)

1. Grambling State: (1st West/Predicted to win SWAC)
2. Southern: (2nd-West)
3. (T): Alabama State: (1st-East) --Im STILL trying to give Jenkins benefit of doubt
3. (T): Jackson State: (1st-East)
5. Texas Southern: (3rd West)
6. Prairie View: (4th-West)
7. Alcorn State: (3rd East)
8. Alabama A&M: (4th East)
9. Arkansas-Pine Bluff: (5th West)
10. Mississippi Valley: (5th East)

*right click*
*save!*

OMGawd! :D Amen-corner in 5...4...3...2... lmao!

Wait a minute, TP picked SU that high???? Could he finally be seeing that we really do have some talent? lol

Also, I think you really are under-selling Alcorn.

I keep telling yall I like Alcorn but keep acting like that one year drop off last year wasn't real. Year 2 will be even more drastic.. You only benefitted from the other 4 teams in the EAST being as bad as you. JSU is going to be better this year. Count on it...

number1... it's not I think SU is good. I just know how bad the other teams are and JSU and Alabama State are big question marks.

Bruh did you see any of our games or better yet did you see any of the final scores. The only blowouts we had were against Gram and Arkansas the other loses were by 8 to SU, 4 to PV, 2 to UAPB and 7 to Gram in the championship game and that was with a team that had major injuries across the board to at least 10 to 15 players if not more. Now you think we will finish 3rd jsu has a better chance of finishing 5th!!!!!!!!!!

Bruh did you see any of our games or better yet did you see any of the final scores. The only blowouts we had were against Gram and Arkansas the other loses were by 8 to SU, 4 to PV, 2 to UAPB and 7 to Gram in the championship game and that was with a team that had major injuries across the board to at least 10 to 15 players if not more. Now you think we will finish 3rd jsu has a better chance of finishing 5th!!!!!!!!!!

That don't' matter... you still took a step back.. and again, you all talking about injuries like that matters. Every team has injuries and players with other outstanding issues. TWO of our top receivers didn't play vs Alcorn but you don't hear us harp on that. What you fail to realize is that you lost a crop of Hopson players. that's the equivalent of injuries.. and if your roster was tight, your drop off wouldn't have been so apparent. So in the last 2 years, you will have a talent drop and a coaching drop. See, you all know how this works. JSU has been up and down and we know how to stay up. You all are new to this.. but in the end, you have to learn the ropes to stay true to this! Y'all not ready yet! Again, if Comegy or Barlow were at JSU and BAMA State, you would have been 3rd in the EAST. The future of the EAST belongs to JSU and possibly AlaState if Jenkins can get it together. JSU and AlaState are trying to find a QB. If we do, it's a wrap. BUT as a whole, JSUs team is stronger than Alcorn's.

Last edited:
That don't' matter... you still took a step back.. and again, you all talking about injuries like that matters. Every team has injuries and players with other outstanding issues. TWO of our top receivers didn't play vs Alcorn but you don't hear us harp on that. What you fail to realize is that you lost a crop of Hopson players. that's the equivalent of injuries.. and if your roster was tight, your drop off wouldn't have been so apparent. So in the last 2 years, you will have a talent drop and a coaching drop. See, you all know how this works. JSU has been up and down and we know how to stay up. You all are new to this.. but in the end, you have to learn the ropes to stay true to this! Y'all not ready yet! Again, if Comegy or Barlow were at JSU and BAMA State, you would have been 3rd in the EAST. The future of the EAST belongs to JSU and possibly AlaState is Jenkins can get it together. JSU and AlaState are trying to find a QB. If we do, it's a wrap. BUT as a whole, JSUs team is stronger than Alcorn's.

We smashed the shit outta jsu with a freshman QB and all the injuries but again believe what you want I guarantee you jsu finishes 3rd or 4th. I can agree with one point bama state is the team that can win the east jsu want come close!!!!!!!! You do know that all the seniors were Hobson recruits but hey you know more about Alcorn than Alcorn.

Last edited:
JSU has been up and down and we know how to stay up. .

23903488-23903488.jpg

We smashed the shit outta jsu with a freshman QB and all the injuries but again believe what you want I guarantee you jsu finishes 3rd or 4th. I can agree with one point bama state is the team that can win the east jsu want come close!!!!!!!! You do know that all the seniors were Hobson recruits but hey you know more about Alcorn than Alcorn.

You smashed JSU? LOL when?

All of ya'll were about to shit your pants before that blocked punt return.

You didn't have the lead until that happened at the END of the 3rd quarter. In other words, you losing almost the whole game... Then JSU fumbled after that and you scored. JSU didnt have an offense at all last year. If we did, you would have lost by 2-3 TDs.

smashed? lol

You smashed JSU? LOL when?

All of ya'll were about to shit your pants before that blocked punt return.

You didn't have the lead until that happened at the END of the 3rd quarter. In other words, you losing almost the whole game... Then JSU fumbled after that and you scored. JSU didnt have an offense at all last year. If we did, you would have lost by 2-3 TDs.

smashed? lol
35 - 16 is being smashed maybe they don't teach you simple math in the capitol city an you do realize you only scored 2 points the 2nd quarter on right that's 2 in the second and nothing after halftime. I guess what everyone says about you is true, logic most definitely isn't your strong suit!!!!!!!!

Any loss to Alcorn in ANY year is bad so losing by that margin is horrible to a smalltime team BUT you ain't smash nobody and didnt have the lead til dayum near the FOURTH quarter. Thank goodness for that blocked punt... you might have never got any momentum back...

Check the box score Donald Trump we scored in every quarter you jsu only scored in the first 2. The score was 14 - 16 at the half your way we scored 21 after halftime maybe you can add and let's us all know how many point jsu scored after halftime, o by the way the end score was 35 - 16 Alcorn!!!!!!

JSU didnt even have an offense and shut yours down. If we had Dan Williams or even Ollie..it was gonna be a wrap for ya'll.

I will say it again, logic and reason do not go together with TP

I will say it again, logic and reason do not go together with TP

But were you losing until you ran back that punt right before the 4th quarter or nah? I will admit that Alcorn was the better team but you ain't smashed JSU since 2013. THAT'S what you call smashing... The last two years you got a turnover that helped but in those years, we didn't have an offense. I would never have thought our offense would have been so bad last year. But remember how bad the SUx offense was the first year under Big Perm? and how bad Alcorn was the first year under Hopson. Just look out for the JSU offense this year.... Your luck has just run out. JSU is going up.. Alcorn is going down. Did you see how bad your recruiting class was last year? LOL, It was bad. In 2-3 years, you gonna be trying to fend off Valley. BUT that is not what I want. I REALLY want Alcorn to be good. I think it's good for the SWAC and I think it's good for the JSU-Alcorn rivalry. Hopefully, you all can keep it interesting for another year or two.

But were you losing until you ran back that punt right before the 4th quarter or nah? I will admit that Alcorn was the better team but you ain't smashed JSU since 2013. THAT'S what you call smashing... The last two years you got a turnover that helped but in those years, we didn't have an offense. I would never have thought our offense would have been so bad last year. But remember how bad the SUx offense was the first year under Big Perm? and how bad Alcorn was the first year under Hopson. Just look out for the JSU offense this year.... Your luck has just run out. JSU is going up.. Alcorn is going down. Did you see how bad your recruiting class was last year? LOL, It was bad. In 2-3 years, you gonna be trying to fend off Valley. BUT that is not what I want. I REALLY want Alcorn to be good. I think it's good for the SWAC and I think it's good for the JSU-Alcorn rivalry. Hopefully, you all can keep it interesting for another year or two.
And let's not forget that their best signee left after that brawl.

you're too emotional to assess JSU, I understand that's your school. But seriously McNair might put 50 on yall this year. We put up 35 with a freshman QB who only had 72yds passing lol.
As for our recruiting class being bad? you can't be serious, have you checked our players out? we got straight up stars bruh. Guys that are ready to contribute right now. Alcorn is going to be really good this year barring major injuries. Last year was your best shot.

Bama State and A&M can be problems for us, that's who Alcorn is focusing on. JSU has another year before you all can talk about really doing some damage.

you're too emotional to assess JSU, I understand that's your school. But seriously McNair might put 50 on yall this year. We put up 35 with a freshman QB who only had 72yds passing lol.
As for our recruiting class being bad? you can't be serious, have you checked our players out? we got straight up stars bruh. Guys that are ready to contribute right now. Alcorn is going to be really good this year barring major injuries. Last year was your best shot.

Bama State and A&M can be problems for us, that's who Alcorn is focusing on. JSU has another year before you all can talk about really doing some damage.

Dude, you had only 14 of that 35 at the half... LOL Your Qb cant pass. The difference in the game was the turnovers. JSU turned it over twice and you got 14 points. Without that, you either would have lost or won by 3-4 points.

Back