SWAC Media Day picks vs TP's picks

I listened to the pod cast and I didn't know Alcorn played Gram, Southern, and Prarie View for conference games in the west this year sheesh

SWAC had to do something to slow the tide of Alcorn. It's been 4 years straight of Alcorn being in the mix but guess what, it ain't gonna stop.
I believe it's a very deliberate action taken by the suits of the SWAC but the conference just has to accept that it's a New Day.

as for JSU I'm not concerned until they show me reason to be on the field.

Alcorn's focus has been and will continue to be the Bama Twins.

Dude, you have a history of exaggerating. Post where JSU folks said ALL of the above. Your word ain't good enough.

Now I could be very petty and go get my receipts. Don't make me do it. It won't be a good look for you. And my signature says it all when it comes to my word.

SWAC had to do something to slow the tide of Alcorn. It's been 4 years straight of Alcorn being in the mix but guess what, it ain't gonna stop.
I believe it's a very deliberate action taken by the suits of the SWAC but the conference just has to accept that it's a New Day.

That could be a big factor JSU got SU, Prairie View, and UAPB...Gram is scheduled as a non conference then Alcorn got Bama ST, Prairie View and Gram 3 weeks in a row that could be brutal on health....im really ready for this season I know the East wasn't too good last year but im ready to see how it plays out now that I caught that in their schedule

That could be a big factor JSU got SU, Prairie View, and UAPB...Gram is scheduled as a non conference then Alcorn got Bama ST, Prairie View and Gram 3 weeks in a row that could be brutal on health....im really ready for this season I know the East wasn't too good last year but im ready to see how it plays out now that I caught that in their schedule

yes we have the toughest schedule and I think it was purposely made that way. SWAC is trying to balance the East again but I'm of the mind that iron sharpens iron and we've been playing these teams for the past 4 years. I think we have the tools to remain healthy. Last year's injury bug inadvertently prepared us for this season. A lot of the guys that had to play now can be very good depth or starters if need be.
Our freshman have the talent to be specialty guys here and there for more depth.

yes we have the toughest schedule and I think it was purposely made that way. SWAC is trying to balance the East again but I'm of the mind that iron sharpens iron and we've been playing these teams for the past 4 years. I think we have the tools to remain healthy. Last year's injury bug inadvertently prepared us for this season. A lot of the guys that had to play now can be very good depth or starters if need be.
Our freshman have the talent to be specialty guys here and there for more depth.
New Strength & Conditioning coach will help the players tremendously.

We gonna beat the brakes off Alcorn.. That's the only factor you need to be worried about.

The reality is that all squads are an unknown quantity. We can speculate about transfers, returning starters, more experienced underclassmen, etc. Six weeks from today, we will kickoff the season with 3 straight out of conference games. These games will be my litmus test for the aforementioned variables. However, the East is not wide open. Alcorn will run through the East (circa 2015)! Come get you some.

JSU is never really an unknown entity (quantity? LOL ) We win. We knew hiring OMJ was a bad idea but he whole whooped Alcorn. LOL Last year was a rebuilding year but at the end of the day, JSU has always had the best program in the EAST and that won't change anytime soon.

JSU is never really an unknown entity (quantity? LOL ) We win. We knew hiring OMJ was a bad idea but he whole whooped Alcorn. LOL Last year was a rebuilding year but at the end of the day, JSU has always had the best program in the EAST and that won't change anytime soon.

Wait a minute...since 1999 you all have won the East 5 times....that is 27%...meanwhile Alabama A&M won 6 times, hence that statement not true. So explain, is the East champion not considered the best program in the East?

What you said sounds made up.

JSU is never really an unknown entity (quantity? LOL ) We win

un·known quan·ti·ty
noun
  1. a person or thing whose nature, value, or significance cannot be determined or is not yet known.
Your squad is an unknown quantity.

Don't hurt yourself (LOL).

un·known quan·ti·ty
noun
  1. a person or thing whose nature, value, or significance cannot be determined or is not yet known.

23903488-23903488.jpg

..and dont cry about your schedule. It happens. AAMU went to two SCGs due to their schedule. BUT it's up to YOU to play your schedule.

Wait a minute...since 1999 you all have won the East 5 times....that is 27%...meanwhile Alabama A&M won 6 times, hence that statement not true. So explain, is the East champion not considered the best program in the East?

What you said sounds made up.

Counting ties, JSU has won the EAST about 10 times. We were first 6 times under Comegy alone. Now go sit down and don't end up getting whooped by TxSo and SUx

un·known quan·ti·ty
noun

No matter how you try to spin it, my squad is NOT a quantity but you went to the school with an English professor who was the coordinator of a wedding I was in and she walked in and asked: " Are you all ready to rehearsal?".

Counting ties, JSU has won the EAST about 10 times. We were first 6 times under Comegy alone. Now go sit down and don't end up getting whooped by TxSo and SUx

SINCE 1999

Mr. Alternative Facts.....if your team did not appear in the SWAC Championship representing the East you were not #1. If a team is tied at #1 there are tie breaker rules which remove the tie...hence no longer a tie.

..and dont cry about your schedule. It happens. AAMU went to two SCGs due to their schedule. BUT it's up to YOU to play your schedule.

AAMU has been sorry for how long and when they went to SCG in 2000 and 2002 it was only because they loss to GSU did not count. Back then, they were 1-15, remember! They couldn't beat JSU, TNState, SUx or GSU.

Mr. Alternative Facts.....if your team did not appear in the SWAC Championship representing the East you were not #1. If a team is tied at #1 there are tie breaker rules which remove the tie...hence no longer a tie.

The fact is.. JSU has a stronger presence in the EAST than Annie Mae. They had to take to back door after JSU beat their ass YEARLY. ...and they been sorry for about 10 straight years. Go sitcho ass down.

"Counting ties, JSU has won the EAST about 10 times. We were first 6 times under Comegy alone. Now go sit down and don't end up getting whooped by TxSo and SUx"

rtx3690l.jpg

"The fact is.. JSU has a stronger presence in the EAST than Annie Mae. They had to take to back door after JSU beat their ass YEARLY. ...and they been sorry for about 10 straight years. Go sitcho ass down."

ap_17202707539759.jpg

Back