Tony Hughes sets new recruiting standard at JSU

JSU just picked up a commitment from a LB at local high school Park Crossing. former Hornet assistant Coach John Hendricks recruited the player.

You know many of other coaches have not, right? The question that I'm asking is will JSU fans be patient with Hughes even he doesn't make the SCG in his first two yrs?
No! LOL. We are not a patient fan base - you can debate that which ever way you want, but that's what it is. But what I'm saying is that there have been no unrealistic expectations placed on Hughes. At least not yet. Our team has talent at most positions. Enough to win the SWAC, actually. What we lack is leadership, discipline and direction for our players. That's where Hughes comes in.

Dude it's the clarion ledger. They'll have u thinking that We never recruited or signed an athlete before Hughes.

Damn, every since the Clarion Ledger couldn't cover JSU for a few weeks they do yall some kind of bad. Take a positive and place a negative with it in a minute. Damn, well at least it helped Alcorn get a little more coverage.

JR, we had MORE than BR kids on that bus, bruh. We had N.O. kids, Plaquemines kids, and a few others from around SU's stomping/recruiting grounds.

Hebert was 1-3 vs SU lol. And we absolutely gave them that last game. He was the only above average player they signed from BR.

He was 2-2 vs SU lol...

2015: W, 17 carries, 114 yrds rushing, 170 yrds rec, 114 KR yrds, 4 TDs
2014: L, 21 carries, 133 yrds rushing, 40 yrds rec, 100 KR yrds, 1 TD
2013: L, 23 carries, 153 yrds rushing, 50 yrds rec, 110 KR yrds, 3 TDs
2012: W, 3 carries, 10 yrds rushing, 60 yrds rec, 92 KR yrds

Yall gave them the last game? See, this is why nobody wants to discuss anything with you. You need to run ALL your posts through JR from now on.

He uses that ALOT.... But no one, I mean no one EVER gives "the most talented team in the SWAC" (SU) the game." They're just better!

He was 2-2 vs SU lol...

2015: W, 17 carries, 114 yrds rushing, 170 yrds rec, 114 KR yrds, 4 TDs
2014: L, 21 carries, 133 yrds rushing, 40 yrds rec, 100 KR yrds, 1 TD
2013: L, 23 carries, 153 yrds rushing, 50 yrds rec, 110 KR yrds, 3 TDs
2012: W, 3 carries, 10 yrds rushing, 60 yrds rec, 92 KR yrds

Dangggggggggggg sujagtilyoulied.... :( smh If that's not playing w/ a chip on your shoulder, I don't know what is lol. 277+ yards in 3 games against the same opponent?

Back