Tony Hughes sets new recruiting standard at JSU

3 folks from the starting line....the stats don't lie about how good they were.....were from Louisiana and 2 from BR in Scotlandville....and they graduated early so no APR problems here.....

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Don't understand the big deal. WE (SU) get kids from Houston, Mississippi and Bama. And they have gone home to beat the sh-t out of their home schools as well. It happens!

Don't understand the big deal. WE (SU) get kids from Houston, Mississippi and Bama. And they have gone home to beat the sh-t out of their home schools as well. It happens!

Exactly. They act like all of a sudden the La kids ain't coming to Southern. LMAO.

Exactly. They act like all of a sudden the La kids ain't coming to Southern. LMAO.
Naw, we acting like those 5,000,000 RVs won't be just coming to see SU now. Some of those La RVs will be there to see the other teams.

Naw, we acting like those 5,000,000 RVs won't be just coming to see SU now. Some of those La RVs will be there to see the other teams.

Yeah right. LMAO. You cats are funny. Newsflash, there have been LA players on SWAC teams before. Hell Asberry was from BR and was your OC before. Did he load up on BR kids at JSU? You act like your entire recruiting class is going to be from LA. At the end of the day, SU will win without certain kids who want to leave the area like we have in the past.

Yeah right. LMAO. You cats are funny. Newsflash, there have been LA players on SWAC teams before. Hell Asberry was from BR and was your OC before. Did he load up on BR kids at JSU? You act like your entire recruiting class is going to be from LA. At the end of the day, SU will win without certain kids who want to leave the area like we have in the past.
Yall bout to drop to the bottom of the barrel

He was 2-2 vs SU lol...

2015: W, 17 carries, 114 yrds rushing, 170 yrds rec, 114 KR yrds, 4 TDs
2014: L, 21 carries, 133 yrds rushing, 40 yrds rec, 100 KR yrds, 1 TD
2013: L, 23 carries, 153 yrds rushing, 50 yrds rec, 110 KR yrds, 3 TDs
2012: W, 3 carries, 10 yrds rushing, 60 yrds rec, 92 KR yrds
Ok my bad, forgot about Stump last year.

Dude, didn't I tell you to run your posts through JR? It would stop all this foolishness you're putting up on here.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Corey Bradford and Sylvester Morris too.

He played at Carver. He's still learning the linebacker position. He used to be a DE
Yeah, he looks raw. I like his tape. All he does is run to the ball and hit people, so that's promising LOL. He'll need to be coached up as far as technique but I like his instincts.

Back