Jackson State University Sonic Boom of the South (2017-2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The question is how did JSU's Band Director know that Haymer would pull that halftime stunt? He knew Haymer's history and counteracted the nonsense with actual on the field evidence.
I betcha Haymer was totally embarrassed and caught off guard. Hahahahaha!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
The question is how did JSU's Band Director know that Haymer would pull that halftime stunt? He knew Haymer's history and counteracted the nonsense with actual on the field evidence.
I betcha Haymer was totally embarrassed and caught off guard. Hahahahaha!!!

He knew Haymer's history and he probably read the chatter of SU's posters on message boards. I'm not saying I was the first, but I was referring to the Jukebox as the Jokebox. The Boom spelled JUKE and JOKE at halftime. So, Band Directors are probably visiting message boards or they are in cahoots with those who do.

Do you think, the Booms’s Numbers would ever reach 250+ again, or in the near future?

Absolutely!

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I've got a question: Are the Bands or Universities getting any financial return from this You Tube and other Social Media exposure?

I've got a question: Are the Bands or Universities getting any financial return from this You Tube and other Social Media exposure?

Jackson State has it's own film crew, like many universities. JSU is probably not receiving any compensation from other film crews, but the videos are great recruitment tools for the bands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back