Deion Sanders and JSU's New Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll just sit this right here. My lil' pennies a few ago were nothing compared to Mr Clark's. Much, much kudos to help build the dream transitioning to reality.

On the spot... *making mental note* I hope Ashley doesn't walk around w/ a wireless credit card reader or he'll find out exactly who I am (again). lol :D

This is great. There are some great Su alums out there lol.. just not many on this forum 😆 🤣

This is great. There are some great Su alums out there lol.. just not many on this forum 😆 🤣

They don't have our vision because they are -------> :mad: .

Jealous w/ envy instead of saying "hey, we need to get on this level and then beyond." Tell the support staffers to shine that rig up extra bright when it rolls out. lol I already know they will.

They don't have our vision because they are -------> :mad: .

Jealous w/ envy instead of saying "hey, we need to get on this level and then beyond." Tell the support staffers to shine that rig up extra bright when it rolls out. lol I already know they will.

Sooner or later they will get on board. Like Attorney Clark stated, this is about hbcu's in general.

surely he knows the dynamics why they have no trainers seeing their only an hour from each other - now you hope non-HBCU folks who read this and seeing him talk about it thinks we all have no trainers

I believe he takes the FSU job or the first FBS that he believes he can win at. However, it doesn’t make him a trader or user like folks are going to proclaim. He will do what coaches do when they get a chance to move up in divisions. The Jackson State job will be extremely attractive and another high profile new coach or former coach will take the job and keep things rolling. JSU fans seem to be doing the correct thing by enjoying the fun and excitement.

Great comment. This is the right attitude.

Deion is not a good cultural fit at any of the mention FBS programs.

Deion isn't really driven by money but he's driven by freedom of expression and attention which he gets both in abundance being at JSU. At top tier FBS programs, lots of the attention would go to his players and most white people won't take well to an alpha type highly confident and vocal black man.

What?! When Deion moves on to FSU he'll fit in. You seem to forget FSU gave Deion the platform to be his self-promoting, athletic genius self. FSU never held Deion back or any of the greats that went there personality wise.

The sad truth is Black people like Deion are too free for HBCU culture which is very Conservative and full of assumptions and stereotypes about Whites. Real talk there's little difference between southern Whites and Blacks.

Don't you TIGERS ever forget that that $50,000 donation given by Ed Clark, a local attorney here in Monroe, is a SOUTHERN JAGUAR 3 times over. His wife is also a Jag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back