Deion Sanders and JSU's New Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, where are those hata ass people at now? Everything is literally on front street. I truly like these videos better than Kendrick and Kenn Rashad home videos. Atleast these follow the kids/coaches around the city. Kendrick and Kenn Rashad's don't even follow them around their single rooms.
It's too good of a look for them.. They can't hate.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
200.gif
🤣🤣🤣

PR overload and VERY good job w/ the transparency. 5*s still in HS are looking AND 5*s at current fbs programs are looking and considering too.

This is what you call GOOD WORK!!!!
Couldn't have said it any better myself. Key word for today: TRANSPARENCY!!!

And these kids know that this help them to get "EXPOSURE". EVERYONE has their eyes on Coach Prime and this program (even if they try to throw shade calling us Jacksonville St or Coach by his 1st name).

Couldn't have said it any better myself. Key word for today: TRANSPARENCY!!!

And these kids know that this help them to get "EXPOSURE". EVERYONE has their eyes on Coach Prime and this program (even if they try to throw shade calling us Jacksonville St or Coach by his 1st name).
I know you and a few others will stand firm; just continue to be patient w/ the "others" who still don't have the vision of success just yet. They cannot see it because they never experienced it lol & smh. Hopefully they will elevate soon to your level.

I know you and a few others will stand firm; just continue to be patient w/ the "others" who still don't have the vision of success just yet. They cannot see it because they never experienced it lol & smh. Hopefully they will elevate soon to your level.
I'm truly looking for PV to elevate. Don't give a damn about the rest. Want you all to rise to the top.

I'm truly looking for PV to elevate. Don't give a damn about the rest. Want you all to rise to the top.
Ours is a differing situation because this is a contract year for our HC and his staff. New "athletic director" and a president who's kinda' sorta' hands off on athletics, although she has fund-raised like crazy academically.

We will see though. IMHO, JSU, coach Prime, president JSU, athletic-director JSU, support staff JSU, ... all have done everything required to attract and retain success.

Looking forward to witnessing too much JSU success this fall and hopefully, PVAMU and JSU will meet in the SCG.

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Jackson State and Florida A&M both arrived in Miami on Thursday ahead of the much-anticipated Orange Blossom Classic. And both football programs touched down in the 305 in style.

One of the first official partnerships that Deion Sanders brokered after becoming Jackson State head coach was with Michael Strahan’s suit line. The JSU players stepped off the plane in Miami wearing the custom Strahan suits. Sanders posted an Instagram slideshow of his team, including his son Shiloh Sanders, stepping off the planes in their suits, as well as ties.

I love those blazers. I wonder, do I have another year of eligibility left just to play for Coach Prime.🙂

Great show. Looking forward to many more. Awesome job, with all things considered, having to play an abbreviated season after only being together a month. It was good to see what it all looked like in house.
The one major thing that I loved about all of this was the transparency and the brutal truth that he gave all of the players! No one can ever say that he wasn't up front with them regarding the expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back