Deion Sanders and JSU's New Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Riq and Hamptonite discuss Deion's handling of the Jackson State program and his growing influence over HBCU football. Is he too loud for the brand or is he what the brand needs? We discuss our views in relation to what #CoachPrime says.

Good question about being bored with beating yall ass BUT he would laugh at the playoffs. Those schools mean nothing to him. We have another plan.

I am a little offended by the condescending tone used as it relates to SWAC institutions in general, although I do agree with some of the assessments they made. I didn't know Deion had won a Celebration Bowl. In summation, to hell with what they think.

Last edited:
Big Riq and Hamptonite discuss Deion's handling of the Jackson State program and his growing influence over HBCU football. Is he too loud for the brand or is he what the brand needs? We discuss our views in relation to what #CoachPrime says.

What in the Progressive Flo Hell is this? Why is EVERYONE trying to up their brand and get hits and subscribes off our coach and school?

Say bruh, tell us about yall school. What are yall doing in that dying, broke conference? Are yall gonna return to a form of greatness or continue to be a whipping board?

We see yall!

Congrats on your new podcast!

Also, props on using JSU and Deion to get some numbers.

This is our 58th podcast we just started talking about Deion and his blatant disregard for the people he looks down upon in the SWAC. No we are not here to use Deion we are just stating our opinion. Thank you for listening though

What in the Progressive Flo Hell is this? Why is EVERYONE trying to up their brand and get hits and subscribes off our coach and school?

Say bruh, tell us about yall school. What are yall doing in that dying, broke conference? Are yall gonna return to a form of greatness or continue to be a whipping board?
No we don't want anything from Jackson State's brand, were more than happy with what we've established. We are just stating our opinion on how we feel that the " Charlatan/Blowhard " AKA Coach Prime is feeling that " GOD " led him to Jackson State. " Ridiculous ", that man is getting over on ya'll and we just see it from an outside perspective. He cannot and will not be any savior for HBCU football, I get it he has eyeballs and fame. Jackson State is better than this, I hope you guys aren't stuck holding the bag when he departs. Dude is nothing but a snake oil salesman. He's not an HBCU guy.

Last edited:
No we don't want anything from Jackson State's brand, were more than happy with what we've established. We are just stating our opinion on how we feel that the " Charlatan/Blowhard " AKA Coach Prime is feeling that " GOD " led him to Jackson State. " Ridiculous ", that man is getting over on ya'll and we just see it from an outside perspective. He cannot and will not be any savior for HBCU football, I get it he has eyeballs and fame. Jackson State is better than this, I hope you guys are stuck holding the bag when he departs. Dude is nothing but a snake oil salesman. He's not an HBCU guy.
1631242734748.png

No we don't want anything from Jackson State's brand, were more than happy with what we've established. We are just stating our opinion on how we feel that the " Charlatan/Blowhard " AKA Coach Prime is feeling that " GOD " led him to Jackson State. " Ridiculous ", that man is getting over on ya'll and we just see it from an outside perspective. He cannot and will not be any savior for HBCU football, I get it he has eyeballs and fame. Jackson State is better than this, I hope you guys are stuck holding the bag when he departs. Dude is nothing but a snake oil salesman. He's not an HBCU guy.
Man, take dat isht back to the Meac. We don't wanna see, hear, smell dat isht over here. We already dealing with yall sorry ass Meac brothers, FAMU. We don't give a rat's ass about your opinions.

Man, take dat isht back to the Meac. We don't wanna see, hear, smell dat isht over here. We already dealing with yall sorry ass Meac brothers, FAMU. We don't give a rat's ass about your opinions.
Uh you have a losing record against Hampton, the SWAC has a losing record against the MEAC in both the Celebration and the MEAC SWAC challenge. Just stating the obvious.

No we don't want anything from Jackson State's brand, were more than happy with what we've established. We are just stating our opinion on how we feel that the " Charlatan/Blowhard " AKA Coach Prime is feeling that " GOD " led him to Jackson State. " Ridiculous ", that man is getting over on ya'll and we just see it from an outside perspective. He cannot and will not be any savior for HBCU football, I get it he has eyeballs and fame. Jackson State is better than this, I hope you guys aren't stuck holding the bag when he departs. Dude is nothing but a snake oil salesman. He's not an HBCU guy.
Deceit and division are built into the DNA of the MEAC and subsequently, HU, A&T, etc! Why you think the SWAC looked at the MEAC with a side eye? :rolleyes:

No matter what, the origin of your belief systems will always come to the forefront. Yall love anything that promotes division amongst US!

Deceit and division are built into the DNA of the MEAC and subsequently, HU, A&T, etc! Why you think the SWAC looked at the MEAC with a side eye? :rolleyes:

No matter what, the origin of your belief systems will always come to the forefront. Yall love anything that promotes division amongst US!
Hmmmmmmmmmm..... You said a mighty word right cheah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back