Deion Sanders and JSU's New Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deion is not a good cultural fit at any of the mention FBS programs.

Deion isn't really driven by money but he's driven by freedom of expression and attention which he gets both in abundance being at JSU. At top tier FBS programs, lots of the attention would go to his players and most white people won't take well to an alpha type highly confident and vocal black man.
Are you guys crazy. Prime is a media magnate. Remember it’s about money and audience. Folks in Florida especially Seminole fans, old Cowboy fans and other team fans love this man. He is a draw and imagine the recruits he would get at FSU, black and white players. FSU becomes top ratings team playing, Clemson, Georgia, Florida, Miami and others. We are talking big dollars…..

It was 34,000 at game yesterday. That’s dang good considering pandemic. I know 5 people who usually attend all of jsu hime games and even them aren’t attending large events just yet…

It was 34,000 at game yesterday. That’s dang good considering pandemic. I know 5 people who usually attend all of jsu hime games and even them aren’t attending large events just yet…
Coach P isn't easily pleased. He won't be pleased until all seats are filled. That's the next level thinking he has

Coach P isn't easily pleased. He won't be pleased until all seats are filled. That's the next level thinking he has
Nothing wrong with that type thinking but covid is something that everyone in the world is dealing with. He will have to have that discussion with covid-19. I’m not saying without covid that the stadium would have been sold out BUT definitely would have been 40,000 easily !!! Same for southern heritage classic. SHC had 48k in 2019. With prime and George with no covid would have easily been over 50k for SHC compared to 46k this year. And same for Miami, if there was no covid jsu was taking jackson to Miami but most backed out because of covid . That’s just apart of a life decision now a days.

Nothing wrong with that type thinking but covid is something that everyone in the world is dealing with. He will have to have that discussion with covid-19. I’m not saying without covid that the stadium would have been sold out BUT definitely would have been 40,000 easily !!! Same for southern heritage classic. SHC had 48k in 2019. With prime and George with no covid would have easily been over 50k for SHC compared to 46k this year. And same for Miami, if there was no covid jsu was taking jackson to Miami but most backed out because of covid . That’s just apart of a life decision now a days.
He don't care lol. He is seeing fbs teams get 100k in attendance during Covid. That's his expectation

I'm sure there are another 20,000 that normally attend but stayed home due to covid-19.

If he ain’t goin to USC or FSU what make you think Georgia Southern gone change his mind? The man said he locked in at JSU, let this shit go
Aint no way in hell you believe this neither does anyone else here. He aint going to FSU or USC because they ain't offering him the job. And Highly unlikely Georgia Southern would be interested.

Aint no way in hell you believe this neither does anyone else here. He aint going to FSU or USC because they ain't offering him the job. And Highly unlikely Georgia Southern would be interested.

CURRENTLY, he ain’t goin anywhere and he said so in a video. This man has too much invested in this program to leave right now so yes, I do believe it. Down the line may be a different story in another 2-3 years but as of now, he’s locked in with JSU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back