Deion Sanders and JSU's New Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
You know this how? Because I just simply posted a reply. Don’t know or care who that is or what they do, just showing who’s the real draw here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
How are you the real draw on our Homecoming? Stop exaggerating over some funny dude asking was yall band gonna be there lol y'all lie about the dumbest shit no one cares about....like I said in another post nobody phugg with y'all like that up here..after the game people will be telling y'all get the hell off our campus if anything lol....that doesn't sound like a real draw does itπŸ˜­πŸ’€

Last edited:
I meant to ask my question on this thread. Why does Rashad Milligan get on the conference call EVERY week trying to ask Coach Prime questions? Why does he do that to himself EVERY week?
If he’s responsible for covering the team, that’s probably why. It’s his job, I guess.

Just finished reading some of these comments. Based on an exchange between the administration concerning AAMU flying to games. It appeared the coaches assumed they could not fly to games in Texas and they never asked. When the subject came up and the assumption was they could not fly they did not fly. Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe TSU was the first team to fly into Huntsville. I also believe this is why the subject came up. Since the discussion I was present talking about flying, we have been flying every since. Sometimes it a matter of asking for what you want. We have come a long way in the SWAC since we joined under Commissioner Dr. Frank. When AAMU joined the SWAC several teams dominated everything, but today the Presidents and Coaches are more together.

Nope, I'm correcting you. It was Prairie View A&M that did it first. They've been flying teams there for a long time. No 12 hr bus rides to Alabama. They fly to both Alabama schools when they play them in football & basketball.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back