Deion Sanders and JSU's New Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
CURRENTLY, he ain’t goin anywhere and he said so in a video. This man has too much invested in this program to leave right now so yes, I do believe it. Down the line may be a different story in another 2-3 years but as of now, he’s locked in with JSU.
Nick Saban did too...For the record, I want him to stay at JSU because it will elevate all of the SWAC.

Just finished reading some of these comments. Based on an exchange between the administration concerning AAMU flying to games. It appeared the coaches assumed they could not fly to games in Texas and they never asked. When the subject came up and the assumption was they could not fly they did not fly. Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe TSU was the first team to fly into Huntsville. I also believe this is why the subject came up. Since the discussion I was present talking about flying, we have been flying every since. Sometimes it a matter of asking for what you want. We have come a long way in the SWAC since we joined under Commissioner Dr. Frank. When AAMU joined the SWAC several teams dominated everything, but today the Presidents and Coaches are more together.

Gott dammit coach Prime giving up ALL the damned secrets. Boy, when I tell you I breathed this mantra almost all the years of my young adult life! I did it for all of those who helped me along the way, never for self. RIH to my 107 y/o great-grandfather who led the way for my family. Still have his words in my heart.

The 42 seconds of sex was all me though. I 'on't know they proud of me for making women mad through the years for 42 seconds of sexual frustration. lol :D

I played a round of golf with a graduate (white) of FSU and his friends. They are chomping at the bit to get Sanders. Their main point was recruitment possibilities and their return to top 20 ranking. They said they are patient and hope coach does well at JSU. They actually watched his reason for going to JSU and understood. I’m telling you they are desperate and are hoping that he looks at FSU in his next move.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
#JSUTakeover: We have the #1 Fanbase in the FCS! We need 10,000 JSU fans in Huntsville this weekend to support the Jackson State Football team and Sonic Boom of The South! Get your tickets! 👌

JSUNAA-Memphis Alumni Chapter Jackson State University Nashville Alumni Chapter JSU Greater Huntsville Alumni Chapter Jackson State University Alumni Association-Mobile, Al Chapter JSU National Alumni Association Metro Atlanta Chapter, Inc. Jackson State University National Alumni Assoc Savannah Metro Regional Chap Jsunaa Suburban Georgia Chapter
May be an image of 1 person and text

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back