24: Season 8

Yeah this was some classic stuff frat. They are coming with it now. And the previews for next week looks like they are bringing the old exiled President that was part of that group that Tony wanted to go after. Remember he was part of that secret order. The old tricky dick (Nixon) looking President. I told Players that they may bring that mofo back. Hell maybe President Palmer aint really dead. LOL.

Jack gone break Dana off something fierce. She just don't know it yet. She is dead woman walking.:scared:
I bet he gonna let Renee put her eye out! She will do it..she's been around Jack too long! :lol:

Now this is str8 season 1, 2, 3, and 4 Jack Bower.
Move forward, 1 to the head, keep moving until there are no more left.
Damm all these love stories. :nod:

That byotch told Jack in the previews "Tick Tock, time is running out".
I think we are going to see Jack give his first ".45 cal. Kneecap" to a woman.
I have not seen that in years. :lol:

Can't wait to see what role the old crazy arse President is going to play.
I think this is the beginning of all those other players in the story to reappear.
I wonder when Tony and those Internet terrorist are going to pop back up.

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I am excited to see the last 10 episodes in 24 history. I think at this point, anybody who is not dead is fair game to be brought in for this ending. 2 hours next week....I am READY!!!

I am excited to see the last 10 episodes in 24 history. I think at this point, anybody who is not dead is fair game to be brought in for this ending. 2 hours next week....I am READY!!!

That's what I'm thinking cause this season is basically a set up for the movie.
Didn't expect Logan to be back but that old, crusty, backstabbing, smooth talking psyco is back right in the mix. :lol:

Good stuff!!! This is classic. I watched it on computer, so I don't see the previews. Thanks for the heads up that it will be two hours next week.
I've been telling y'all, Palmer will be back. Stay tuned. They have to end the series with him. He and Jack were the first union and he's been the most loved 24 president.

Don't know if I have the patience to watch Logan again. :vomit:

I think Cole is gonna be the one to handle Dana...or maybe Chloe will.

Good stuff!!! This is classic. I watched it on computer, so I don't see the previews.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a17b8eAGfXI&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a17b8eAGfXI&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Tick....Tock Mr Bauer, you're about to run out of time.......

So what did y'll think? I thought the two hours were pretty good. They started off with action. :tup: :tup:

I'm about sick of folks being allowed to make all kinds of demands when they're caught. Dana made me ache last night. I wanted Chloe to get her.
When will they discover the dead probation guy in the wall? He's not smelling?

Did you notice the silent clock?

I think Cole is in on something.

Renee is still not well.

This was a very episode, but where do we go from here now that Pres Hassan is dead? The probation officer has only been dead for a couple hours. Not smelling yet. That Dana is one evil looking broad.

How will they weave the Russians into the last few hours?

How will they weave the Russians into the last few hours?

Remember Pres. Taylor told the Russian guy something about it seemed as though he didn't want Hassan to remain alive. She's gonna go after whoever was behind his killing...one of his own people in Russia.

Remember Pres. Taylor told the Russian guy something about it seemed as though he didn't want Hassan to remain alive. She's gonna go after whoever was behind his killing...one of his own people in Russia.

IRK is a pawn of war. Those Cold War tactics are still alive and well....:lol:

So what did y'll think? I thought the two hours were pretty good. They started off with action. :tup: :tup:

I'm about sick of folks being allowed to make all kinds of demands when they're caught. Dana made me ache last night. I wanted Chloe to get her.

Renee is still not well.

It was pretty good. CTU does some of the most bizaree things. When Dana got caught, her fiancee Cole should have been arrested and interogated immediately. Instead, he goes back into the field to assist Jack. I'm like :retard:.

Also when they move the President to a different car in that parking garage, Jack could have easily ask Chloe to use the satellites to back track to see what cars left the garage.

Renee is still not well.
I'm a little suspicious of Cole myself.

All them damm bullets flying and not one hit this annoying woman at CTU.
All I was saying the entire time was please kill this woman off.:upset:

CTU is a joke on this show.
Repeated terrorist infiltrations, nerve gas attack that took out half the unit 2 seasons ago, a electronic bomb attack, and now security gurads that can't hit a woman standing in the middle of a parking garage. :lol:

I also think COLE is in on this shat now.

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Also when they move the President to a different car in that parking garage, Jack could have easily ask Chloe to use the satellites to back track to see what cars left the garage.

Rewatch. He did and she did. They have the image of the blue vehicle leaving.

damm.:smh:
I finally see Jack slow down enough to get some arse and a sammich for the first time in 8 years and then some fool kill his girl.

EVERYBODY GONNA DIE NOW!!!
Jack's gonna be more frustrated and ruthless than ever..............:lol:

damm.:smh:
I finally see Jack slow down enough to get some arse and a sammich for the first time in 8 years and then some fool kill his girl.

EVERYBODY GONNA DIE NOW!!!
Jack's gonna be more frustrated and ruthless than ever..............:lol:

Yeah I kind of figured it was leading up to that with Renee. Jack will be definitely on some other stuff. Also it was good to see Chloe finally be in charge. LOL. She gone help Jack fugg up some mofos. Ole President Logan is a shady mofo. I know he got something up his sleeves. And how in the fugg does he know about Dana from looking at the previews next week. Something is about to go down. Remember that fool was connected to that secret society of patriot mofos. This is going to really lead up to a damn good movie plot once this season is over. Hell they can make a series of these movies like Bond.

What all y'all said!!! :jump:
The silent clock appeared once again. Bye bye Renee.
Logan is saddening.
Can't wait to see Jack on fire and Chloe running things!!!

I think they made a mistake by saying there are 6 hours left. This was only hour 17, so there should be 7 hours left.

Back