24: Season 8

They will have a movie. I'm cool with the ending.

Exactly. Jack will be on the run. The Russians will be after him. The US will be after him. Widow Hussein may just give him asylum in turn for revenge against the Russians. I actually like Dr. Mac's idea on that storyline.

When the movie is done it will be a new president. Old Logan aint going to die with his coward arse. So I can see him still being around but pretending he has no brain function. LOL. Seriously the way they ended it was perfect to setup a movie. There are countless possibilities especially with his daughter and grandaughter in possible harm's way. This could become a series of movies.

Also we never got a conclusion of the secret organization that was behind Logan a few seasons ago and that Tony went after. Now they just need a great movie producer and have a good storyline.

I enjoyed the ending. I think many wanted a more action-packed ending where Jack goes out (one way or another) in a blaze of glory. Honestly, I liked the way it ended better than a bunch of shooting. The Chloe-Jack exchange was very tense. President Taylor FINALLY stepped up and did the right thing. All in all, I think the way it ended sets up PERFECTLY for a movie.

Exactly. Jack will be on the run. The Russians will be after him. The US will be after him. Widow Hussein may just give him asylum in turn for revenge against the Russians. I actually like Dr. Mac's idea on that storyline.

When the movie is done it will be a new president. Old Logan aint going to die with his coward arse. So I can see him still being around but pretending he has no brain function. LOL. Seriously the way they ended it was perfect to setup a movie. There are countless possibilities especially with his daughter and grandaughter in possible harm's way. This could become a series of movies.

Also we never got a conclusion of the secret organization that was behind Logan a few seasons ago and that Tony went after. Now they just need a great movie producer and have a good storyline.

I enjoyed the ending. I think many wanted a more action-packed ending where Jack goes out (one way or another) in a blaze of glory. Honestly, I liked the way it ended better than a bunch of shooting. The Chloe-Jack exchange was very tense. President Taylor FINALLY stepped up and did the right thing. All in all, I think the way it ended sets up PERFECTLY for a movie.

:nod:

Very true...the ending actually made me tear up a bit. Ole Chloe was crying fa real, so it seems. She and Jack are very close. I like the way they ended this series. Absolutely can NOT wait until it hits the big screens. :jump:

I thought it SUCKED that President Logan shot himself. I was hoping that he would run and goto Russia.

Initially, I didn't like it either. But after thinking about it, I don't know if there is much more that they can do with his character. But they did say that he's not dead.

There's a story about a man who found a snake frozen, but alive, in the dead of the winter. The man nursed the snake back to health, warmed him, and fed him. One day the snake bit him. When the man asked the snake why, noting the care he had given him and the steadfastness that he had engaged in nursing him back to health, the reptile said "I'm a Snake." Logan shooting Pillar reminded me of that.

Regards.

:nod:

Very true...the ending actually made me tear up a bit. Ole Chloe was crying fa real, so it seems. She and Jack are very close. I like the way they ended this series. Absolutely can NOT wait until it hits the big screens. :jump:

I kinda chuckled at the same time, though. Jack still couldn't say the "three word sentence" Chloe has always wanted to hear from him. Po' Chloe.:)

Regards.

yeah, I've heard that and thought that before too...it kinda seemed as if he wanted to say it.

I think he cares deeply for Chloe, but not "Love" kind. Even though I think he knew how Chloe felt about him, he couldn't say that and give her false hope 'cause he didn't feel the same way. Saying it, even though well-intended, maybe, would have been wrong. As cold as Jack can be, he ain't that cold.:lol:

Regards.

I think he cares deeply for Chloe, but not "Love" kind. Even though I think he knew how Chloe felt about him, he couldn't say that and give her false hope 'cause he didn't feel the same way. Saying it, even though well-intended, maybe, would have been wrong. As cold as Jack can be, he ain't that cold.:lol:

Regards.
yeah, he tends to have a soft spot when it comes to women...even though he'll knock the hell out of em. :lmao:

:topic: Kiefer Sutherland is no longer known by his real name to me anymore..he will forever be JACK BAUER!!!

yeah, he tends to have a soft spot when it comes to women...even though he'll knock the hell out of em. :lmao:

:topic: Kiefer Sutherland is no longer known by his real name to me anymore..he will forever be JACK BAUER!!!

So true!

Ok I'll admit it...the Jack/Chloe exchange made me cry. I think I was crying also because there will be no more Monday night season shows. 24 was my ONLY weekly must watch show. Everything else is optional. My friends and I would throw 24 watch parties. The ticking clock is CLASSIC!!! I just fell in love with the show. At times, it has made me scream, laugh, cry, cheer, think, analyze, etc. I've said a thousand times, I still miss President Palmer. :bawling:

:bawling: Until the movie Jack...so long. :wavey:

When I knew the end was comming, I knew Jack was going to look back into that "drone" for one last shot before he broke camp.

I damm near had a tear in my eye watching that final 3 minutes knowing that was the end.
NO MORE JACK BOWER ON MONDAY NIGHT. :cry:

Ok I'll admit it...the Jack/Chloe exchange made me cry. I think I was crying also because there will be no more Monday night season shows. 24 was my ONLY weekly must watch show. Everything else is optional. My friends and I would throw 24 watch parties. The ticking clock is CLASSIC!!! I just fell in love with the show. At times, it has made me scream, laugh, cry, cheer, think, analyze, etc. I've said a thousand times, I still miss President Palmer. :bawling:

:bawling: Until the movie Jack...so long. :wavey:

And if it was not for this board I would have never watched 24. I kept seeing the sticky back in 2004 and I decided to watch it to see what was all the fuss about. After watching one show I was hooked.

Back