24: Season 8

WE HIT THA FLOOR laughing!!!:lmao:

Logans eye's zoomed in on that black suit and he went to str8 panic!!
His agents knew they were up shat creek too cause the entire time LOGAN was screaming "DO SOMETHING", they were just sitting there really not wanting to get out of that car.

Jack got to the car window, looked at LOGAN, and started breathing like DARTH VADER on his arse. :lmao:

I watched it online this morning...I CRACKED UP when he got to the car. Logan looked like he was about to shat on himself. BTW, Jack did a number on EVERYBODY in that office. When they showed Novakovich with that sword through his stomach, I was through....Told y'all once Renee got killed, Jack was gonna spend the rest of the day fuggin folks up. And he gutted ol' boy from the warehouse like a fish....Next week's finale is gonna be a MONSTER!!!

There's a big surprise ending next week for the season finale...for some strange reason, I got the feeling that Jack may be the one up to no good. :what:

There's a big surprise ending next week for the season finale...for some strange reason, I got the feeling that Jack may be the one up to no good. :what:

Don't know if they want to do that. That would be too much for the fans and would kill any movie attempts if Jack was actually the bad guy all this time. I think Jack may end up killing somebody we don't think he would like he did Curtis a few seasons ago or Chloe ends up getting killed or something. Making Jack a terrorist would be too over the top.

I still wonder where are those people who Logan worked for when he was President. I will be watching the widow Hassan, because she is going to be pissed off and its no telling what she may do. She may agree with the extremists in her country at this point and declare war on the US. Or wouldn't it be something if SHE was the one who wanted her husband dead. The next 2 hours will on.

Now that I think about it, and do some reading, Logan didn't give him up. When the Chinese found out he was indeed alive, and had not died (remember he faked his death at the end of season 5(?), they kidnapped him in an airport hangar after he busted Logan with the secretly wiretapped pen.

So it wasn't Logan who gave him up, per se. But BECAUSE of Logan, and Jack having to clear his own name in Palmer's death, the Chinese came to realize that he was not dead after all. Because of that, Jack was tortured by the Chinese for a year or two.

But essentially, it is because of Logan that Jack ended up in that situation.

Don't know if they want to do that. That would be too much for the fans and would kill any movie attempts if Jack was actually the bad guy all this time. I think Jack may end up killing somebody we don't think he would like he did Curtis a few seasons ago or Chloe ends up getting killed or something. Making Jack a terrorist would be too over the top.

I still wonder where are those people who Logan worked for when he was President. I will be watching the widow Hassan, because she is going to be pissed off and its no telling what she may do. She may agree with the extremists in her country at this point and declare war on the US. Or wouldn't it be something if SHE was the one who wanted her husband dead. The next 2 hours will on.
yeah, that's a way of looking at it...anywho, I'll be tuned in to see what happens. I don't think Jack is going to get killed though. He's the star and they're going to continue this via big screen.

I got a feeling that Jack dies in the end!

Not if they are trying to make 24 movies. That would make no sense.

Jack got to live. Now maybe he gets caught and taken off somewhere again. They will leave us hanging just to set up the movie.......actually I got a feeling they can turn this into a series of movies. That frees up Keifer to do other movies. He has been absent for the most part from the movie scene since doing this series. He is only 43 years old so he has alot of work left to do in Hollywood.

Shucks, that don't mean nothing when it comes to Jack...he's always wounded, bleeding, beat up, tortured, etc...homeboy always comes back. :lol:

He was out cold and bout to die on the ground from chemical weapons at the end of last season and started off 2010 running behind his grand-daughter.:lol:

Jack isn't going to die but he won't walk away being the hero either. I read that somewhere.

They won't kill him off, unless its a fake death. I agree, too, that he won't be a hero at the end. Lady president is in too deep for that. I wouldn't be surprised, though, if widow Hassan gives him asylum if they have a embassy in the US. That could set off an interesting movie plot with Jack leaving its protection, and on the run, to try and clear his name.

Regards.

They won't kill him off, unless its a fake death. I agree, too, that he won't be a hero at the end. Lady president is in too deep for that. I wouldn't be surprised, though, if widow Hassan gives him asylum if they have a embassy in the US. That could set off an interesting movie plot with Jack leaving its protection, and on the run, to try and clear his name.

Regards.

I like that!!! And then Jack becomes radicalized and starts terror attacks on his own!

I still think we overlooking the daughter Kyla. She got to have something going on. And her momma bout to blow a gasket!! oooweee!

If I was Meredith I would just leave the country after this if she don't get put under the jail...getting arrested and detained twice in 24 hours??

That was genius of Jack to put a wire on old bubble guts Logan...but do we know if he was just listening or did he record it? Because it's worthless if he was just listening. jack needs proof. President Taylor is a cooked hen. she might as well resign now.

And that dam Pillar need to be strung up in a hurry! I watched that Iron Man scene three times! Hi-la-ri-ous!!! :lmao:

It was a goodbye ending. I liked it. We had 8 seasons of great shows. I thought the ending was cool.

Back