24: Season 8

JSTUS

THE WARHORSES!!!
Y'all ready??? :jump:

I watched the last episode of last season last night to get ready. I had actually forgotten how it ended. That show comes on Sunday, January 17 at 6PM(CST). Then, the first two hours of the season premiere are from 8-10PM(CST). Followed up on Monday, January 18 from 7PM-9PM(CST) with the other 2 hours of the season premiere.
:idea: I need a special meal for both nights.

You don't know JACK!!!:jump:

Y'all ready??? :jump:

I watched the last episode of last season last night to get ready. I had actually forgotten how it ended. That show comes on Sunday, January 17 at 6PM(CST). Then, the first two hours of the season premiere are from 8-10PM(CST). Followed up on Monday, January 18 from 7PM-9PM(CST) with the other 2 hours of the season premiere.
:idea: I need a special meal for both nights.

You don't know JACK!!!:jump:
YES, LAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nod:

:jump: :tup: :jump:

Definitely ready.

Last season this board we did not keep it as a sticky like previous seasons. I guess the popularity is waning. lol

Let's Roll Jack! Only a few minutes to go.

Is anybody watching the Human Targer? If so, what do think?

Man they don't pay these writers enough! lol Can't wait until tomorrow. Hastings played in Michael Mann's Heat with Al Pacino in 1995 as Lt Drucker.

Last edited:
Dammit!!!!! over a shift change....

If a co-worker come over my house want a shift change. He can have it....

Definitely ready.

Last season this board we did not keep it as a sticky like previous seasons. I guess the popularity is waning. lol
Well, I stuck it on last night and I guess someone decided it wasn't supposed to be stuck.

Well, I stuck it on last night and I guess someone decided it wasn't supposed to be stuck.

LOL. Yeah I saw that. Well so much for tradition. :lol: I thought that was our tradition of keeping popular shows on this board a sticky. i.e. 24 and the former show The Sopranos. lol

LOL. Yeah I saw that. Well so much for tradition. :lol: I thought that was our tradition of keeping popular shows on this board a sticky. i.e. 24 and the former show The Sopranos. lol
Well it was...don't know what the problem is now.

Good show last night... Should be good tonight.... My brother and cousin who played pro baseball keep telling me I have to get into this show...

CONFESSION: I have only watched the show two to three times - period.. over the life of the show... I think I will TRY to keep up this season...

Man they don't pay these writers enough! lol Can't wait until tomorrow. Hastings played in Michael Mann's Heat with Al Pacino in 1995 as Lt Drucker.

24 is getting a lot of the story plots it uses from novels written by Vince Flynn. The bombing of the limo in tonights show, complete down to the phone call identifying the car the president was riding in, was taken from a similar storyline in Flynn's book "Act of Treason." Last year story line about the taking over of the White House and kipnapping the president came from another Flynn book.

Flynn's books are good, but not as good as the way 24 does its show. However, they make for good reading during the off-season. Flynn, btw, was also listed as a consultant in the credits for 24 in previous years.

Regards.

Last edited:

I don't remember them being a sticky, I thought we just kept posting in it and thats why it stayed on top.

I just caught up on all 4 hrs tonight. Jack should have just told ole boy to get away from his door.

The systems analyst (Dana Walsh) is stupid and will get some people killed. How the hell you even answer your phone to your ex when all this stuff is going on. How does everyone know the location of any CTU office and just shows up. She gives him her key and then when he calls she leaves CTU to go to him. SMH......

There's so many other things that is going on that they do that makes no sense. But it's the CTU way......

Jack has created a monster.

Renee Walker!!!!

I was thinking the same thing. Holy shit.

You ain't neva lied; Renee said she was just getting started....:scared:

:lol:
We all on the same page.
I thought jack was raw when he would give his famous "Knee Cap" torture to a mofo.
She cutting off body parts entirely. :lol:

She looked at Jack and told him to cauterize the wound like he was a pre-med student and walked off.:lol:

BTW:
I see we gonna have another little sneeky "Habeeb" like they had 2 seasons ago that keep slipping away at the last moment.
That little dude is gonna reek havock. :lol:
I'll bet he messing around with El President's Daughter that he tried to kill. :nod:
She in this some kind of way.

Last edited:
Back