24: Season 8

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I don't remember them being a sticky, I thought we just kept posting in it and thats why it stayed on top.

I just caught up on all 4 hrs tonight. Jack should have just told ole boy to get away from his door.

The systems analyst (Dana Walsh) is stupid and will get some people killed. How the hell you even answer your phone to your ex when all this stuff is going on. How does everyone know the location of any CTU office and just shows up. She gives him her key and then when he calls she leaves CTU to go to him. SMH......

There's so many other things that is going on that they do that makes no sense. But it's the CTU way......

It was a sticky along with The Sopranos. I got a memory like an elephant..:lol:

But anyway.. hey great questions!

24 needs to come on everyday, instead of once a week...I would never get tired of watching. :emlaugh:

am I the only one that didn't like Brian Hastings??? That dude was a total tool. He didn't want to listen to Freddie Prinze Jr. and give him and extra team, and he didn't want to listen to Chloe. I'm hoping he and Dana's redneck boyfriend get killed off soon. I'd love for Jack to look into Renee's eyes and say "I love you". There is so much chemistry/tension between those two. You can tell he really cares about her.

am I the only one that didn't like Brian Hastings??? That dude was a total tool. He didn't want to listen to Freddie Prinze Jr. and give him and extra team, and he didn't want to listen to Chloe. I'm hoping he and Dana's redneck boyfriend get killed off soon......

My sister loves him; my brother and I think he was better as Bubba the Shrimper on Forest Gump :lol:. Maybe, he'll grow on us.

Still laughing at Renee pouting about being "baby sat" and then cutting the old boy's hand off. :lol:

Regards.

Last edited:
BTW:
I see we gonna have another little sneeky "Habeeb" like they had 2 seasons ago that keep slipping away at the last moment.
That little dude is gonna reek havock. :lol:
I'll bet he messing around with El President's Daughter that he tried to kill. :nod:
She in this some kind of way.

That dude is is the President's brother so I hope he is not screwing his niece.

Is there a site to watch missed episodes of "24"? I am going to miss it tonight... :upset::kaioken: for SU basketball....:sick::sick:

Is there a site to watch missed episodes of "24"? I am going to miss it tonight... :upset::kaioken: for SU basketball....:sick::sick:

Try the 24 website. Can't say for certain, but I think there is a link that will let you watch them there.

Regards.

My sister loves him; my brother and I think he was better as Bubba the Shrimper on Forest Gump :lol:. Maybe, he'll grow on us.

Still laughing at Renee pouting about being "baby sat" and then cutting the old boy's hand off. :lol:

Regards.
AND, I also remember him as Troy from Waiting to Exhale...he dated Robin (Lela Rechon's character.) He was hilarious in that role. :lol:

Jack is about to blow a freaking gasket in the next episode. Old boy is going to try to bang Renee. Jack not having that.

I didn't see most of the stuff that they showed on the commercials for this week's show during the game Sunday. I'm waiting for the "you must not know me" line.

The Dana storyline is already irritating me. Enough with that. I wanna see J-A-C-K!!!

It was still a great show.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Jack is about to blow a freaking gasket in the next episode. Old boy is going to try to bang Renee. Jack not having that.

They said this guy beat and tried to rape her when she was undercover with him years ago.

Man. :lol:
This mental woman is cutting off body parts.
How many of ya'll see a Lorana Bobbet comming for that Russian guy.
I predict he is a ghost in the next episode because she is going to fugg him up when those pants come down. :lol:

I want to see the expression on Jacks face if that happen. :lol:

Last edited:
I didn't see most of the stuff that they showed on the commercials for this week's show during the game Sunday. I'm waiting for the "you must not know me" line.

The Dana storyline is already irritating me. Enough with that. I wanna see J-A-C-K!!!

That was one of the things that have peed me off the last couple of seasons.
Enough of these "love sick" story lines.

Ole girl is one of the top dogs at CTU.
With all the shat going on, I would call in a strike on that mofo under the title of "chasing terrorist" and juice his butt up with every bio kit at CTU. :lol:
If he survived, that fool would hide in a cave for the rest of his life like Bin ladin when I got finished.
End of the blackmail threat. :lol:

Last edited:

Players said:
That was one of the things that have peed me off the last couple of seasons.
Enough of these "love sick" story lines.

My guess is Dana's boyfriend is some how tied in with those Russians.

My guess is Dana's boyfriend is some how tied in with those Russians.

I see the daughter of the President that they tried to kill is in this with the Presidents brother that is trying to buy those nukes.
She ain't to happy with the way he treated her mother and now she is staying behind while her mother is leaving.
The President has already said there are people in his circle and top government officials that are trying to overthrow him.

She got something up her sleeve because I don't see her as being passive or letting shat go like her mother.
Everytime she talked to her mother and the convo turned towards her dads affair, her eye's would turn cold when her mother try to explain stuff to her.
Her mother finally told her she is old enough to make her own decisions if she wanted to stay.

Last edited:
I'm with ya'll...can't she just ELIMINATE that ex boyfriend or whatever? Why would they even believe him as an excon? I woulda had a couple of FBI or CTU dudes finish him off before he could even put the key in the door to my apt. And THAT was stupid...why give that dude keys to your apt for him to get in even deeper? Obviously, the ex is tied in because i'm missing the purpose of his character right now. And i'm already tired of seein Dana/jenny prance around in that dress that's not real appropriate for the work place...we gotta watch that ALL season?

and i'm sorry but I get so tired of Chloe's funny looking expressions...that first episode she's looking like a bull frog with her lips pouting and getting mad at hastings. And he's good for that role...he's normally the arrogant know it all anyway...

And, is it me or does president hassan brother like dudes? i just didn't see him getting excited about passing time away with two random chicks...just saying...

That dude is is the President's brother so I hope he is not screwing his niece.

Exactly. If anything he may be screwing his brother's wife. She is the one who may be in on it. Especially since she is pissed about the affair.

Or don't be shocked if that reporter really is in on all this. 24 likes to have some twists and then lead you to believe one thing only to twist it again. LOL.

Back