24: Season 8

Logans back so that means the "Internet Terrorist" are back.
I think that is the leverage that he is going to use against the Russian that he didn't tell the President.

Remember when he told the U.S. President the leverage he had must stay between him and the Russians?
They never said where those people were in the world so some could be located in Russia and other countries.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Logan is a fugging snake!!
But hell he surely makes the show interesting.:lol:

Yeah, even corrupted the President. The old girl should know you can never have a lasting peace based on lies. She should have at least told the Prime Minister's wife who is signing in his stead and given her the option to proceed or not. But "peace at all cost" and her legacy has made this about her instead of the real peace she's after. Logan got in her head.

The only question now is if the writers will play this plot out entirely this season or save some for the movies.

Regards.

Logan is a fugging snake!!
But hell he surely makes the show interesting.:lol:

Yeah, even corrupted the President. The old girl should know you can never have a lasting peace based on lies. She should have at least told the Prime Minister's wife who is signing in his stead and given her the option to proceed or not. But "peace at all cost" and her legacy has made this about her instead of the real peace she's after. Logan got in her head.

The only question now is if the writers will play this plot out entirely this season or save some for the movies.

Regards.

That Logan is a mutha.:lol:
That mofo was the "White Don King" when he sold the President on his plan.
He played every angle like a pro in that 3 way exchange. :lol:

BTW:
:flippy:My favorite all time scene from this season::flippy:​

Jack laying the goon hand down on that annoying byotch Dana at CTU.
When he grabbed her by the back of the head and slammed her face into the table, I was clapping like I was watching the final four.
And just when I was thinking, DO IT AGAIN, he PIMPED SLAPPED her 5 more times like he was Money Mayweather.:lmao:

BTW:

When he grabbed her by the back of the head and slammed her face into the table, I was clapping like I was watching the final four.
And just when I was thinking, DO IT AGAIN, he PIMPED SLAPPED her 5 more times like he was Money Mayweather.:lmao:

You should never lay your hands on a woman. I thought I was watching "What's Love Got to Do With It"

Errraaaa.....Tony! You should make that scene into a *.gif file....:lol:

Last edited:
You should never lay your hands on a woman. I thought I was watching "What's Love Got to Do With It"

Errraaaa.....Tony! You should make that scene into a *.gif file....:lol:

A lie.:goof:
Some cases call for it.
He should have bought out the .45 and kneecapped her arse like the old days. :lol:

Just finished it....That Logan is still paranoid about folks he don't know(that agent he didn't like). He knows Jack don't take that stuff with a stride about killing someone close to him. Jack may kill Logans arse just for spite out of past stuff.

They need to just have 1 week and show 24 for 1 hour each night and finish this show up.

BTW:

I had to rewind that a couple times just to get my laughs! I KNEW he was about to go off! Amazing how the respect the cops/CTU security has for Jack that they are so in awe they just let him take over. LOve me some Jack. i'm just curious how they gonna let it play out next week.

All this waiting a week for a hour show is killing me!

That Logan is a mutha.:lol:
That mofo was the "White Don King" when he sold the President on his plan.
He played every angle like a pro in that 3 way exchange. :lol:

He reminded me of Satan in the Passion of the Christ. That Logan knows he knows how to slither. :lol:

The other thing is, by getting her to go along, Logan is one up on the president. He can threaten her with his knowledge that he told her about the Russian plot and that she chose to keep quiet about it for the sake of her peace plan. She gave him a bullet.

Now, my sister thinks that the president met with Jack person to person to give him some non-verbal directions to do what he did. I ain't buying that.

LOL: Chloe done took over.....and she's running with it!!!!!

Regards.

Last edited:
He reminded me of Satan in the Passion of the Christ. That Logan knows he knows how to slither. :lol:

The other thing is, by getting her to go along, Logan is one up on the president. He can threaten her with his knowledge that he told her about the Russian plot and that she chose to keep quiet about it for the sake of her peace plan. She gave him a bullet.

Now, my sister thinks that the president met with Jack person to person to give him some non-verbal directions to do what he did. I ain't buying that.

LOL: Chloe done took over.....and she's running with it!!!!!

Regards.

You know........I don't buy it either BUT...........:idea:
That is a interesting concept cause she did ask him 3 times "Do you understand?"
I took Jack being quite as him being pi$$ed.

She may have let Cloe in on it cause they could have had Jack before that chopper took off.

@ Players and DrMac.

You know I never thought it of that way. :read: It may be though you never know where the writers are taking us.

But let's not forget,the probation officer is still up under the vents.

You know........I don't buy it either BUT...........:idea:
That is a interesting concept cause she did ask him 3 times "Do you understand?"
I took Jack being quite as him being pi$$ed.

She may have let Cloe in on it cause they could have had Jack before that chopper took off.

@ Players and DrMac.

You know I never thought it of that way. :read: It may be though you never know where the writers are taking us.

But let's not forget,the probation officer is still up under the vents.

Sis mentioned that a similar exchange happened (last year??) when Jack dragged her into the danger room after the White House takeover. It was like the president objected in public but gave Jack the nod to do it anyway. I'll have to see if I got that taped and see what happened.

Regards.

Whatchall think?

Jack said "'I know Chloe". :lmao: :lmao:

The ending with Ethan walking out and the President giving her speech was not exciting enough to make me on edge until next Monday. :tdown:

Logan is so smooth. Great acting!!! His facial expressions match his demeanor perfectly.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Whatchall think?

Jack said "'I know Chloe". :lmao: :lmao:

The ending with Ethan walking out and the President giving her speech was not exciting enough to make me on edge until next Monday. :tdown:

Logan is so smooth. Great acting!!! His facial expressions match his demeanor perfectly.

I agree...excitement went down a notch or two. However I am anxious to find out how crazy azz Dana gets away though.

And I'm SO tired of this president letting ol boy jerk her around. i don't blame Ethan for walking. He said one of us has to go...i'm out. She on her on with this mess.

And choloe HAD to know that Jack was gonna know she was trying to trick him. Seriously? And he played right along with it. It was like, what, 5,6 dudes trying to take him down? Man, please. this Jack Bauer.

The part that I want to know is how Dahlia will react when she find out that Taylor knew the Russsians were behind her husband's death. You know at the beginning she did not like the United States and did not approve of her husband's peace treaty. Man if she ever finds out that Taylor withheld info from her she is going to be like King Kong !!

Looking at the previews for tonight's show, I can't wait to see how crazy azz Dana gets away.

Ding Dong the beyotch......err......Dana is DEAD!!!:clap:

Jack aint playing. He has snapped now. So any and everybody better get out of his way. He is on a warpath. He will need to go into exhile once he is done.

Jack aint playing. He has snapped now. So any and everybody better get out of his way. He is on a warpath. He will need to go into exhile once he is done.

:lol::lol:

Regards.

Logan is that devil that sits on your shoulder and tells you to do the wrong thing, he will get President Taylor impeached

The part that I want to know is how Dahlia will react when she find out that Taylor knew the Russsians were behind her husband's death. You know at the beginning she did not like the United States and did not approve of her husband's peace treaty. Man if she ever finds out that Taylor withheld info from her she is going to be like King Kong !!

Dahlia will whup err'body's azz

Dana didn't know Jack. :smh:

Can't wait until Monday to hear Jack say "you first".
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
I love me some Jack.

Dana dying was inevitable and I figured she wouldnt' make it to next week. Although I would have rather she got tortured a bit more. So basically jack broke her out to kill her! hahahahaha!!

And the dam Cole ain't worth a plug nickle!

And Chloe better man up to this fake dude and realize what's going on! i also noticed on the preview for next week that they are bringing back that reporter from the first few episodes. uh-oh. i didn't think we had seen the last of her.

And yea, i agree, Dahlia bout to go the F off up in that camp! president Taylor is a dummy. That dam logan is the devil himselt and she just all caught up...for what? PEACE? So far ain't nothing been peaceful! yea, they pretty much setting this up for THE END. but then how they gonna make the movie???

Back