24: Season 8

damm.:smh:
I finally see Jack slow down enough to get some arse and a sammich for the first time in 8 years and then some fool kill his girl.

EVERYBODY GONNA DIE NOW!!!
Jack's gonna be more frustrated and ruthless than ever..............:lol:

Ding Dong the beyotch......err......Dana is DEAD!!!:clap:

Jack aint playing. He has snapped now. So any and everybody better get out of his way. He is on a warpath. He will need to go into exhile once he is done.

Told ya'll everybody dies. :lmao:

The 2 best episodes to me have been Jack cracking Dana's head into a table with 3 pimp slaps and Jack going Nino Brown on her arse pumping 2 more shot's into her on the floor. :lol:
24 just got better knowing her arse won't be there anymore.

man forget that, you cats ain't talking about the coldest kill of that whole episode when ole boy was saying this shot is too dangerous, you wo.........(POW)............I couldn't do nothing but laugh, and then a couple specks of blood hit Dana.

P.S. I really wanted him to work Dana over a lil bit more before he killed her. I wanted her to catch a couple slaps and punches.

man forget that, you cats ain't talking about the coldest kill of that whole episode when ole boy was saying this shot is too dangerous, you wo.........(POW)............I couldn't do nothing but laugh, and then a couple specks of blood hit Dana.

You are right. That was classic Jack "To take a shot that someone say can be done before they complete their sentence". We actually call Jack "The Ripper" in our house. Can't wait to see the movie.

This is really the only TV show we look forward to each year...what will a poor boy do.

Ding Dong the beyotch......err......Dana is DEAD!!!:clap:

Jack aint playing. He has snapped now.

Well Jack gave her what she wanted.....immunity......

I knew when he said that, he didn't know Jack......

Pliers? Seven dollars.

A mini-blow torch? Two-hundred dollars.

The look on Jack's face at the end of the episode?

Priceless.

There are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there's a blood and stomach-soaked SIM card.

Last edited:
This was the first time in a few weeks that I actually got to watch this live and not on DVR.

None of these folks know how good Jack is at what he does best and has done for the country.

Watching the previews for next week......

"Jack has kidnapped President Logan" :flippy::flippy:

This was the first time in a few weeks that I actually got to watch this live and not on DVR.

None of these folks know how good Jack is at what he does best and has done for the country.

And he need to give that bastard the hot balls also!:lol:

The old jack is back!!!

Yep!!

When jack told his oold partner to take the reporter to the back, I knew Jack was back to old form and nobody was going to stop him.

When he realized that Russian had swallowed that SIM card, I told my boy's watching it with me that Jack was going to gut that mofo.:lol:

I said 'Everybody dies" when they killed Jacks girl.
When Jack dialed that number and heard LOGANS name on the answering service, the look on his face said all bets are off and now EVERYBODY ELSE dies. :lol:
Now the President want to cry about getting involved with LOGAN.
When he showed up you just knew that crusty old fart had something up.

Jack got his hands on his #1 enemy now.
Ya'll do remember it was LOGAN that gave Jack up to the Chineese.

that was the first thing that popped into my head. I was like that's yo' arse nukka!!!!!

The look on his face was priceless. I had forgotten about him being given up by Logan to the Chinese....These last 3 hours are about to be CRUCIAL!!!!!

How was Logan the one that gave him up to the Chinese?

Now that I think about it, and do some reading, Logan didn't give him up. When the Chinese found out he was indeed alive, and had not died (remember he faked his death at the end of season 5(?), they kidnapped him in an airport hangar after he busted Logan with the secretly wiretapped pen.

So it wasn't Logan who gave him up, per se. But BECAUSE of Logan, and Jack having to clear his own name in Palmer's death, the Chinese came to realize that he was not dead after all. Because of that, Jack was tortured by the Chinese for a year or two.

Now that I think about it, and do some reading, Logan didn't give him up. When the Chinese found out he was indeed alive, and had not died (remember he faked his death at the end of season 5(?), they kidnapped him in an airport hangar after he busted Logan with the secretly wiretapped pen.

So it wasn't Logan who gave him up, per se. But BECAUSE of Logan, and Jack having to clear his own name in Palmer's death, the Chinese came to realize that he was not dead after all. Because of that, Jack was tortured by the Chinese for a year or two.

Yeah, that's how I remember it too. I was like, damn, am I missing something? LOL!!

:lmao:
Phone rings: Hello Jack Bauer SIM Card Recovery Services, how may we direct your call?
:lmao:

Three more hours. :jump:

Logan--That's Jack Bauer!!!!!! :lmao:

What it made it funnier was that they were playing The Terminator music while Jack was taking out the Secret Service. :lol:

Man, my DVR ran out of space 22 minutes into the episode, and when I got home, it was the last 10 minutes. It stopped about a minute after Logan said, "That's Jack Bauer....He's coming for meeee!!!!" :lmao:

Can't wait till it's posted on the Fox website so I can see what I missed.

I laughed a few times when I see Pillar break out a badge and say CTU. Then you see him pull out a weapon when they start looking for Logan. How the hell he go from being a paper pusher for Logan to some kind of agent. Jack need to wing him and put him back in his place.

Jack knows it all now with Logan telling the Russian about everything and being recorded.

I'll have to watch next weeks season finale on tuesday, since my daughter is receiving some awards at a ceremony at the same time......

It's gonna be on...........

On one scene where Meredith was captured in the hotel by the FBI ,the writers did not show how they found out where she was...that's the only weak scene in the episode. I guess they are trying to hurry up to get the season over with. lol

Logan--That's Jack Bauer!!!!!! :lmao:

What it made it funnier was that they were playing The Terminator music while Jack was taking out the Secret Service. :lol:

WE HIT THA FLOOR laughing!!!:lmao:

Logans eye's zoomed in on that black suit and he went to str8 panic!!
His agents knew they were up shat creek too cause the entire time LOGAN was screaming "DO SOMETHING", they were just sitting there really not wanting to get out of that car.

Jack got to the car window, looked at LOGAN, and started breathing like DARTH VADER on his arse. :lmao:

Back