Most anticipated games for the 2015 football season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Check bounced

You want it to be one way

tumblr_mzjk45sBoJ1qbtvygo2_250.gif

Last edited:
Check bounced

You want it to be one way, but it's the other way
Ivy dominated Alcorn!!!! Your bragging about some touchdowns that got called back on your home turf. Yall got served!!!! Do I need to post Ivys stats for just 3 quarters of the game again? 27 of 38 for 376 yards in just 3 quarters and Alcorn's secondary is coming back huh? Lmbo

Ivy dominated Alcorn!!!! Your bragging about some touchdowns that got called back on your home turf. Yall got served!!!! Do I need to post Ivys stats for just 3 quarters of the game again? 27 of 38 for 376 yards in just 3 quarters and Alcorn's secondary is coming back huh? Lmbo

Post away, I can retort

Alcorn winning a title is probably the worst thing to ever happen because now you think your relevant.

Think?

The SWAC is better with a healthy Alcorn. Jackson state should thank us for bringing honor to the East, along with MS. But no, we have to come on here and slap away your pebbles tossed at the throne. I guess that's how y'all was raised smh.

Think?

The SWAC is better with a healthy Alcorn. Jackson state should thank us for bringing honor to the East, along with MS. But no, we have to come on here and slap away your pebbles tossed at the throne. I guess that's how y'all was raised smh.

You should thank us for not winning the East for like the fifth time lol. Now, need i remind you how most of corn's fans acted after they beat us in 2013?

I thought you agreed that you didn't care about the games we win or lose? From the history book I'm reading we have 17 championships so EYE didn't lie. But I'll let you research further so you can prove my point
I dont care. But when lies r spreading someone needs to address them. Naw partner u only have 15 not 17. Yall have 16 conference championships. One in which u won in the midwestern conference and the others u won in the swac conference. Yall have 15 swac championships!

Think?

No its embarrassing when alcorn wins a title. The conference proved just how unhealthy it was when Alcorn won.

But y'all be in every jsu related thread... oh stop it. HAHAHA

Again... I am and not Ya'll.... Just because I am from SU doesn't put me in the majority, if there is such a thing...

I am not in every JSU thread... I may talk shyt to certain folks from JSU, but that's only because that is what we do... But, I don't care one way or another what is going on at JSU.... ~shrugs shoulders~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back