Most anticipated games for the 2015 football season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riding their coat? Aint you the one talking about you respect them? Did they not make you bow down to do so? lol
Kneegrow please lol. and I guess owning yall in Mumford aint beating yall? Chump, like i told you before. Know your place.
Whats your place? Respect and coat tail is different. You talking about them beating us twice did u beat us twice? Hell no!! Smh. We know they beat us twice do u know we beat yall twice? Hell yea. Smh. Coat tail is what u doing u aint touching the hem u riding the shoulders. U act like a person who got beat up by a person then in return that person got beat up by somebody else, and then u talking trash to the person who beat u up. Yes Alcorn and Grambling i respect im telling u J-state aint the same since 1990.

Whats your place? Respect and coat tail is different. You talking about them beating us twice did u beat us twice? Hell no!! Smh. We know they beat us twice do u know we beat yall twice? Hell yea. Smh. Coat tail is what u doing u aint touching the hem u riding the shoulders. U act like a person who got beat up by a person then in return that person got beat up by somebody else, and then u talking trash to the person who beat u up. Yes Alcorn and Grambling i respect im telling u J-state aint the same since 1990.

Awwwww, him mad.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
And as for Alcorn....

Its obvious when folks aint use to winning nothing lol. Yall want us to give yall props on winning the SWAC but yall aint giving us props on beating yall. Thats ridiculous. Its crazy how folks want respect but aint giving none.

All this started because I correctly stated that JSU didn't stop our run. We are not only SWAC but National champs. A Brave is going to talk big after that, that's just comes with the territory of winning.

Now if y'all want to talk logical football, we can. JSU has a very good QB. I really like your wideout 81. Despite the yards we had 3 ints & forced an injury. We lost because y'all forced 3to from Alcorn yourselves. We took our L and moved on. It didn't hurt us. IMO JSU as a team still has a lot to improve upon. I still have Bama st. and A&M ahead of y'all because of that. Just looking at history, repeating will be hard for Alcorn but we have the foundation and coaching to pull it off. We have some new guys that have to step in on Defense, so that's our issue. But if they are sound and we develop any type of vertical passing game...look out.

"We don't match up well" no, your team and fans want to beat US more than anything pretty much like every other team in the swac.

Still wondering what injury alcorn forced . Also, kaiss isnt the best OC if you are hoping for a vertical passing game @Brave

Last edited:
Awwwww, him mad.

They go out of their way to try to reduce our history to nothing lol. There are some historically bottom feeder schools in the swac but jsu isn't one of them. The mythical big three is something most swac fans agree on. Gram, jSU, and Jackson State. I find it hard to believe that you respect alcorn who hasn't won a championship since 1994 (until 2014) but say you don't respect jsu because they've fallen off since the 90's. What kind of crack pot logic is that? It doesn't hurt our feelings it just makes them look funny. Then to seriously say we're the third best ms school is laughable. It isn't an insult lmao bc nobody believes that.That's how i know they care lol they prove me right every time.

"We don't match up well" no, your team and fans want to beat US more than anything pretty much like every other team in the swac.

Still wondering what injury alcorn forced . Also, kaiss isnt the best OC if you are hoping for a vertical passing game @Brave

I was speaking of when Ivy took a big hit on a sack that temporarily knocked him out the game against Alcorn.

They go out of their way to try to reduce our history to nothing lol. There are some historically bottom feeder schools in the swac but jsu isn't one of them. The mythical big three is something most swac fans agree on. Gram, jSU, and Jackson State. I find it hard to believe that you respect alcorn who hasn't won a championship since 1994 (until 2014) but say you don't respect jsu because they've fallen off since the 90's. What kind of crack pot logic is that? It doesn't hurt our feelings it just makes them look funny. Then to seriously say we're the third best ms school is laughable. It isn't an insult lmao bc nobody believes that.That's how i know they care lol they prove me right every time.
Get out your feelings. Historically Alcorn plays us tougher than J-state. Listen! U will get my respect when yall beat us in a championship until than Alcorn and Grambling has my respect. As of now u r the third best team in the swac in mississippi, when the season ends it may change so please gets some dbs before we put up fifty on yall.

"They" or 1 person? lol

All this started because I correctly stated that JSU didn't stop our run. We are not only SWAC but National champs. A Brave is going to talk big after that, that's just comes with the territory of winning.

Now if y'all want to talk logical football, we can. JSU has a very good QB. I really like your wideout 81. Despite the yards we had 3 ints & forced an injury. We lost because y'all forced 3to from Alcorn yourselves. We took our L and moved on. It didn't hurt us. IMO JSU as a team still has a lot to improve upon. I still have Bama st. and A&M ahead of y'all because of that. Just looking at history, repeating will be hard for Alcorn but we have the foundation and coaching to pull it off. We have some new guys that have to step in on Defense, so that's our issue. But if they are sound and we develop any type of vertical passing game...look out.

Yall still telling us what we have to improve on like we don't already know lol. Something yall fail to realize is we have improved and we are steady improving. We ain't the ones on here with all the shoulda, coulda, woulda and has been mess like everybody else. If that's the case we coulda beat Bama State, A&M, PV and def Gram and Valley if our defense was up to par and SU woulda had a hard time beating us too lol. But we ain't on that. Regardless of what you say or think about our team we beat yall, the end. Now congrats on y'all 2nd championship? Lol Or how ever many you have. Unlike alcorn, we don't stay down too long.

Exactly why I sit back and laugh at this foolishness. Especially coming from someone who suposedly knows their history lmbo.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Get out your feelings. Historically Alcorn plays us tougher than J-state. Listen! U will get my respect when yall beat us in a championship until than Alcorn and Grambling has my respect. As of now u r the third best team in the swac in mississippi, when the season ends it may change so please gets some dbs before we put up fifty on yall.

Well if that's the case, Valley gone own y'all too lmbo.

Hmmm? Weve beat yall in mumford, ms vet memorial, reliant, legion field, superdome, and o yea in mobile,al u know im an historian.

Mr. Historian, when was the last time y'all beat us at your home then?

Like I said, y'all can't beat us there. We own that stadium lol.

Will you ever make sense of anything you say?

SU is probably ashamed of you. No wonder you're the only one here defending your school lmbo.

I'm done lol!
Kmsl!! You've been done. U the one who said you're the third best team in MS? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back