Most anticipated games for the 2015 football season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get out your feelings. Historically Alcorn plays us tougher than J-state. Listen! U will get my respect when yall beat us in a championship until than Alcorn and Grambling has my respect. As of now u r the third best team in the swac in mississippi, when the season ends it may change so please gets some dbs before we put up fifty on yall.

Kmsl!! You've been done. U the one who said you're the third best team in MS? Lol

Lol reading is fundamental and knowledge is power. Still feeling mighty?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Makes me feel wonderful knowing my team been whooping yall at yalls home in almost 10 years lol. How does it make you feel?
Well if being owned makes y'all feel like champs y'all should be the #1 school. We own yall in mumford, Alcorn owned y'all twice so it makes sense lol.
Well if being owned makes y'all feel like champs y'all should be the #1 school. We own yall in mumford, Alcorn owned y'all twice so it makes sense lol.
Trash! How many times J-state beat us in a championship?

Last edited:
Get out your feelings. Historically Alcorn plays us tougher than J-state. Listen! U will get my respect when yall beat us in a championship until than Alcorn and Grambling has my respect. As of now u r the third best team in the swac in mississippi, when the season ends it may change so please gets some dbs before we put up fifty on yall.

Not in my feelings. Did you respect them before they whipped your ass the first time or in the ship? So you looked down on them before 2014 basically? Ok So gram has beaten yall in the ship? IBecause that seems like a prerequisite for you to respect a team? Ok. We have dbs, we didn't have a dline which negates whatever you have in the back chamber. Ok

Not in my feelings. Did you respect them before they whipped your ass the first time or in the ship? So you looked down on them before 2014 basically? Ok So gram has beaten yall in the ship? Is that a prerequisite for you to respect a team? Ok. We have dbs, we didn't have a dline which negates whatever you have in the back chamber. Ok
Kmsl!!

Not in my feelings. Did you respect them before they whipped your ass the first time or in the ship? So you looked down on them before 2014 basically? Ok So gram has beaten yall in the ship? Is that a prerequisite for you to respect a team? Ok. We have dbs, we didn't have a dline which negates whatever you have in the back chamber. Ok
Naw Alcorn beat us in 2013 too. Grambling is Grambling they have more championships.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
The name of the Thread is not how many times SU beat JSU or vice verse! Games everyone waiting to see........................
if Alabama state vs Tenn State- 1st game without a legal spring practice,
PV's 1st swac game under new coaching,
PB vs MEAC opening with a shit load of transfers and a new QB, Im so glad Ben is gone! PB always get up for JSU just like everybody else!
Everybody will want to see who gets beat by the most points and if Alcorn can score any points against a stingy defense returning, GT was young defensive last year! oh and everybody want to see if JSU can score any points.....and no matter how bad their own team Loses it's still going to be about JSU but they about to shock the SWAC!

Let's see.

JSU went to the ship in 1999, 2007, 2008, 2012, 2013. 1 win! lmao Remind me of LBJ in the Finals.

That's exactly why I told them this

You want it to be one way

tumblr_mzjk45sBoJ1qbtvygo2_250.gif

You mean to tell me The third best Mississippi team beat the conference champions that beat su twice? Now that's a season down the drain. I see why grown folks are in their feelings and making this thread about JSU.

SU 2014 season = FLOP. Big Worm Failure.

You played them twice and couldn't beat the the school that lost to the 3rd best swac team in Mississippi?

You mean to tell me The third best Mississippi team beat the conference champions that beat su twice? Now that's a season down the drain. I see why grown folks are in their feelings and making this thread about JSU.

SU 2014 season = FLOP. Big Worm Failure.

You played them twice and couldn't beat the the school that lost to the 3rd best swac team in Mississippi?
Yep no championship for Southern is a flop. Like i said in the past J-state aint what they use to b, moral victories seems like thats a championship for yall. Back in the day the 80s yall mentality seemed different than today.

Last edited:
Yep no championship for Southern is a flop. Like i said in the past J-state aint what they use to b, moral victories seems like thats a championship for yall. Back in the day the 80s yall mentality seemed different than today.
Weird for them to claim a moral victory from beating the team that beat us, yet they couldn't beat us themselves in their own stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back