Most anticipated games for the 2015 football season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I dont care. But when lies r spreading someone needs to address them. Naw partner u only have 15 not 17. Yall have 16 conference championships. One in which u won in the midwestern conference and the others u won in the swac conference. Yall have 15 swac championships!

You proved my point like i knew you would *sigh* It shows you care when you have to correct someone for being off by two....misinformation was spread, not lies but again thank you for proving my point. You care about jsu. You care about our history. You care about correcting me. Its in your actions

So you lost to Jackson State the same year Jackson State lost Valley? Alcorn has won the swac east about as many times as Valley has beat Jackson State in 20 yrs.

Through all of Alcorns down time, since 99 you've managed the same amount of championships as us. Sad isn't it. Your chance & time has past...you did the East an injustice. Don't worry lil brother, we got you. We'll rep the East right.

9aocv7.jpg

Last edited:
Through all of Alcorns down time, since 99 you've managed the same amount of champions as us. Sad isn't it. Your chance & time has past...you did the East an injustice. Don't worry lil brother, we got you. We'll rep the East right.
You call NOT winning the East in 15 years "down" time? LOL!

You proved my point like i knew you would *sigh* It shows you care when you have to correct someone for being off by two....misinformation was spread, not lies but again thank you for proving my point. You care about jsu. You care about our history. You care about correcting me. Its in your actions
Yea and Grambling has 23 swac championships but 24 conference championships. One in which they won in the midwestern conference. Did you know that Alabama State and North Carolina A&T were in the first hertiage bowl? So more history on J-State. Did u know Southern was the first school to beat yall twice in one year? Some more history PV once ruled the Swac? More history!! PV is the oldest member in the Swac? More history!! Southern vs J-state between the rivalry Southern has the biggest margin of victory against J-state 98-0? Second to that is Alabama State vs PV 92-0. Dude im a historian i dont care about J-state. I know my history learn yours!

And what was Alcorn doing during ALL those years JSU, AAMU and Bama State was representing the East? Hahahahaha.

Making way, trying to let our East brethren mature. Things got so bad that players were catching supposed "game winning touchdowns" literally standing out of bounds. We finally said enough, these dudes embarrassing the entire conference on national TV. Somebody had to do something about that foolishness. Y'all just gone have a seat on the bench.

Believe me, it's for the best.

Making way, trying to let our East brethren mature. Things got so bad that players were catching supposed "game winning touchdowns" literally standing out of bounds. We finally said enough, these dudes embarrassing the entire conference on national TV. Somebody had to do something about that foolishness. Y'all just gone have a seat on the bench.

Believe me, it's for the best.
I got 3 words to remind you of your history:
"Dr. Johnny Thomas"

No smack! But if Alcorn won the swac in 2014 and Valley beat J-state in 2014, what does that say about Jackson State future?

No smack! But if Alcorn won the swac in 2014 and Valley beat J-state in 2014, what does that say about Jackson State future?
I'm very con

Jackson State had no business losing to Valley.
It means that Valley got a prayer answered. Valley had no business on that field with jackson state. Daniel Williams was leaps and bounds better than Valleys whole secondary put together and one thing led to another and they won. I don't think it's any indication of the future of Jackson State. Valley was bound to break a 20 yr streak. Jackson State has too many resources to be down for long.

Wow. I knew that Alcorn would start winning under Hopson, but I didn't expect them to lose their minds and act like they are FCS powerhouse. I think it's great that they won a SWAC title last season under Hopson, but the losses to Jackson State and Grambling make them sit on the small horses of SWAC Champs. I remember reading a post about them being better than the Grambling 2005, Grambling 2001 and Southern 1999 SWAC championship teams. That's just crazy.

Alcorn will once again challenge for a SWAC East title, but it will not be easy. JSU has plenty of talent this season and have no respect for Alcorn. The Braves gave them everything they needed to beat them last season and make them believe that they can win the SWAC. JSU looks like a scary team when they play with confidence. ASU has the speed and talent to compete, but I think they will be flat once the action begins due to a lack of spring camp training. A&M isn't use to be hanging out of the SWAC title game for this long and is quietly closing the talent gap between them and Alcorn. I don't expect Valley to be a threat until next year, but I sure hope they don't start acting like the own Mississippi and are a one of the greatest FCS programs of all time when they start winning.

Well we had a horrible defense as far as the valley game, fixed that AND beat Alcorn, the same team yall couldn't beat not one of the 2 times yall played them. Even when yall got yalls people back as yall say lol. So what does that say about your team? So busy worried about us and our future you need to worry about yalls future with no spring practice. We good over here brother lol. Get you some business and some sense.

Well we had a horrible defense as far as the valley game, fixed that AND beat Alcorn, the same team yall couldn't beat not one of the 2 times yall played them. Even when yall got yalls people back as yall say lol. So what does that day about your team? So busy worried about us and our future you need to worry about c=yalls future with no spring practice. We good over here brother lol. Get you some business and some sense.

Don't do him like that lmao

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
And as for Alcorn....

Its obvious when folks aint use to winning nothing lol. Yall want us to give yall props on winning the SWAC but yall aint giving us props on beating yall. Thats ridiculous. Its crazy how folks want respect but aint giving none.

Well we had a horrible defense as far as the valley game, fixed that AND beat Alcorn, the same team yall couldn't beat not one of the 2 times yall played them. Even when yall got yalls people back as yall say lol. So what does that day about your team? So busy worried about us and our future you need to worry about c=yalls future with no spring practice. We good over here brother lol. Get you some business and some sense.
See u lost me when u said "We lost to Alcorn twice in a season". Because your school cant say that. Remember the year 1999 neither game was in the state of Louisiana. So, if yall beat Alcorn and got killed by my school, what does that say about your school?

TP is definitely reaching... I don't speak for others... Just myself... That's all.....

And "yourself" still replied to something you claim not to care about lol. Still not understanding this logic of yours lmbo. But i digress.

See u lost me when u said "We lost to Alcorn twice in a season". Because your school cant say that. Remember the year 1999 neither game was in the state of Louisiana. So, if yall beat Alcorn and got killed by my school, what does that say about your school?

1999 has what to do with our teams as of now?? lol

Let me break it down for you....

Yall beat us right after the valley game, which we still had the horrible defense lol.

Remember?

Ok so, we fired our DC and fixed some things after a few more games

still following?

went to Alcorn (the same team that drug yall through the dirt even with a "good team") and beat them

You wit me?

Yall played them after we beat them, and still got drug through the dirt.

Get it now?

So with all that being said, what does that say about YOUR team? Please, don't be so quick to answer lol.

Last edited:

Oh btw, you are correct sir lol. See you get it even when you don't realize it lmbo!

2014 = 1999 ?? lol

Let me break it down for you....

Yall beat us right after the valley game, which we still had the horrible defense lol.

Remember?

Ok so, we fired our DC and fixed some things after a few more games

still following?

went to Alcorn (the same team that drug yall through the dirt even with a "good team") and beat them

You wit me?

Yall played them after we beat them, and still got drug through the dirt.

Get it now?
Yes we lost to Alcorn on the first match up true. Because we had players missing r u following me? Championship game there wasnt a blow out we had situations where we could have won the game. Case in point when Tillery fumbled at the one yard line or when Tillery got stopped at the one yard line and lastly when Quinn got held by a db but didnt get the call. But thats apart if football u get some calls and u dont. Alcorn didnt blow us out we lost but guess what u following me! J-state has never beat us in a championship y because yall dont match up with us like Alcorn nor Grambling do.

Yes we lost to Alcorn on the first match up true. Because we had players missing r u following me? Championship game there wasnt a blow out we had situations where we could have won the game. Case in point when Tillery fumbled at the one yard line or when Tillery got stopped at the one yard line and lastly when Quinn got held by a db but didnt get the call. But thats apart if football u get some calls and u dont. Alcorn didnt blow us out we lost but guess what u following me! J-state has never beat us in a championship y because yall dont match up with us like Alcorn nor Grambling do.

Lol. excuse after excuse. Dude, yall lost. Take it and cry at home however you want. You so worried about making us look like losers you can't even accept the fact that we beat the same team yall couldn't not once but TWICE lol. Accept defeat or not, we know who the better team is.

Btw, you still aint answer my question lol.

Lol. excuse after excuse. Dude, yall lost. Take it and cry at home however you want. You so worried about making us look like losers you can't even accept the fact that we beat the same team yall couldn't not once but TWICE lol. Accept defeat or not, we know who the better team is.
What r u talking about i said we lost to Alcorn so let them talk yall cant talk thats what im saying. Smh. Yall cant do it riding there coat tail. I said again Alcorn and Grambling matches up with us yall dont. Thats y i said in previous threads yall r the third best Swac team in the state of mississippi. Riding Alcorn coat tail cause yall cant beat us. Smdh

What r u talking about i said we lost to Alcorn so let them talk yall cant talk thats what im saying. Smh. Yall cant do it riding there coat tail. I said again Alcorn and Grambling matches up with us yall dont. Thats y i said in previous threads yall r the third best Swac team in the state of mississippi. Riding Alcorn coat tail cause yall cant beat us. Smdh

Riding their coat? Aint you the one talking about you respect them? Did they not make you bow down to do so? lol
Kneegrow please lol. and I guess owning yall in Mumford aint beating yall? Chump, like i told you before. Know your place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back