Trump thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vladimir Putin's entourage cheered the outcome of the U.S. election – until they saw exactly what they were dealing with.

http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/02/13/the-kremlin-is-starting-to-worry-about-trump/

In 2016, a senior Russian official explained to a group of visiting foreigners why the government had decided not to celebrate the upcoming 100th anniversary of the Bolshevik Revolution. Yes, it was a turning point in Russian history, he argued, and, yes, President Vladimir Putin sees today’s Russia as a successor to both the tsars and the Bolsheviks. But celebrating a revolution would send the wrong message to society. The Kremlin today is staunchly opposed to “regime change,” the visitors were told, and thus skittish about eulogizing 1917. It plans to use the centenary, instead, to draw attention to the catastrophic consequences of resorting to revolution to solve social and political problems.

The last thing the Russian government expected was that 2017 would bring it face to face not with a revolution of the past but with a revolution of the present — the radical regime change taking place in the United States as a result of the electoral victory of Donald Trump. It is Trump’s electoral revolution that has captured the imagination, and fanned the fears, of Russian elites today.

Man... this all happened in just 24 hours.

The mannequin made her rounds trying to defend it and failed...

And then this came out last night. The fall from grace is glorious...

I never thought I would see a day when the republican party is happy that the US is now a proxy for Putin.
crazy.thumb.gif

kellyanne is aging right before our eyes. The lies are aging her at a rapid speed.

I said this her first week in office. He should have hired a black woman who wouldn't age as quickly. It took a while for Stacey to start breaking on Fox News lol

Yall can have this BS:

The director of the Secret Service, who was given the assignment of shoring up that agency in a period of crisis, is leaving one of Washington’s toughest jobs after a little more than two years.

In late 2014, President Barack Obama summoned Joseph P. Clancy, his former detail leader, back from the private sector amid a string of security breaches and employee misconduct in the agency. On Tuesday, Clancy said it’s time to retire for good. He leaves March 4, giving President Trump the chance to select a new director.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...is-own-security-chief/?utm_term=.772f2420ba03

Someone listened to:

kelleyanne conway's interview tricks EXPLAINED.....

thefan.gif

'I don't believe in fake news': 'Morning Joe' host explains why she barred Kellyanne Conway from the show

https://www.yahoo.com/news/dont-believe-fake-news-morning-144316840.html

MSNBC anchor Mika Brzezinski said on Wednesday that she won't allow President Donald Trump's top counselor, Kellyanne Conway, to appear on "Morning Joe."

The show's host slammed Conway for spinning on behalf of the administration without being accurate.

"She books herself on these shows. We know for a fact that she tries to book herself on this show," Brzezinski said. "I won't do it because I don't believe in fake news or information that is not true, and every time I see her on television something is askew, off, or incorrect."

All of these bigoted rednecks opened this can of worms now the chickens are coming home to roost.
A white guy that works for my mechanic was anti Obama before he was elected. Now he is whining because he might lose his healthcare. He has had TWO knee replacement surgeries since he signed up for ACA/Obamacare which he would not have been able to get insurance because of his pre-existing conditions.

*rump may be the first president to resign.

I would be surprised if he resigned. It's not in his DNA to admit he was wrong.

With each day (literally), I think he will be the first to be impeached and actually go to prison for treason/face death.

And he won't be alone. Flynn for sure. Pence probably. Bannon. Probably a few GOP senators like Ryan who knew of this info but say on it for personal gain.

He's not lasting 6 months at this rate especially if he keeps pissing off the IC with each tweet and press conference

I would be surprised if he resigned. It's not in his DNA to admit he was wrong.

With each day (literally), I think he will be the first to be impeached and actually go to prison for treason/face death.

And he won't be alone. Flynn for sure. Pence probably. Bannon. Probably a few GOP senators like Ryan who knew of this info but say on it for personal gain.

He's not lasting 6 months at this rate especially if he keeps pissing off the IC with each tweet and press conference

He tried to be slick by hiding everything on his end, but the United States IC was able to intercept everything Trump and his people discussed with the Russians on the Russian's end. That's why the dumb Russians decided to park a spy ship within eyes view of the U.S. coastline. They realize that most of their intelligence, if not all of their intelligence have been compromised and the submarine base the Russian ship is near is probably one of the submarine bases that houses the U.S. spy submarines. The book 'Blind Man's Bluff' made me aware of how much intelligence goes into covert operations with U.S. submarines. The United States was placing listening devices via submarines on the Russian's main communication lines back during the time Nixon was in the WH. Nixon actually had Howard Hughes to build a ship (Glomar Explorer) to pickup a sunken Russian nuclear submarine from the bottom of the ocean. Dumb Trump didn't realize that the Russians were way out of their league when it comes to covert operations.

He tried to be slick by hiding everything on his end, but the United States IC was able to intercept everything Trump and his people discussed with the Russians on the Russian's end. That's why the dumb Russians decided to park a spy ship within eyes view of the U.S. coastline. They realize that most of their intelligence, if not all of their intelligence have been compromised and the submarine base the Russian ship is near is probably one of the submarine bases that houses the U.S. spy submarines. The book 'Blind Man's Bluff' made me aware how much intelligence goes into covert operations with U.S. submarines. The United States was placing listening devices via submarines on the Russian's main communication lines back during the time Nixon was in the WH. Nixon actually had Howard Hughes to build a ship (Glomar Explorer) to pickup a sunken Russian nuclear submarine from the bottom of the ocean. Dumb Trump didn't realize that the Russians were way out of their league when it comes to covert operations.

*rump didn't realize that Putin was head of the KGB at one time. More importantly he a FIELD OPERATIVE.....SMH...

*rump didn't realize that Putin was head of the KGB at one time. More importantly he a FIELD OPERATIVE.....SMH...

Him and Putin are both dumb and now Putin is mad because he is just now realizing how much he has been compromised. It scary to know we have two of the dumbest people on the planet in-charge of the world's largest nuclear arsenals. Due to Russia's fail economy, the dumb Russians made Putin their leader, which is similar to how Trump got elected over here.

Him and Putin are both dumb and now Putin is mad because he is just now realizing how much he has been compromised. It scary to know we have two of the dumbest people on the planet in-charge of the world's largest nuclear arsenals. Due to Russia's fail economy, the dumb Russians made Putin their leader, which is similar to how Trump got elected over here.

Bruh...this is so damn funny!!!!

All of these bigoted rednecks opened this can of worms now the chickens are coming home to roost.
A white guy that works for my mechanic was anti Obama before he was elected. Now he is whining because he might lose his healthcare. He has had TWO knee replacement surgeries since he signed up for ACA/Obamacare which he would not have been able to get insurance because of his pre-existing conditions.

That is because everything that they thought was limited to US-is in reality includes them as well.

Why they were so busy bashing us-they were getting screwed over as well.

And while Chiraq is making the news-guess who leads in death by cop? WHITE MALES and they lead us by 25 more deaths.

Black reporter asks 45 if he has met with the CBC. 45 asks if she knows them and to set up a meeting. Their response:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back