Trump thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere, but is the money for HBCUs in Trump's budget?

I'm just curious ....

I hate that the country has to wait until the Intelligence agencies get enough evidence to impeach him. As the budget proposal shows, we're heading to hell in a hand basket if something doesn't come out.

He lied on Obama AND the Brits. They both are gonna get him back big time and he knows it.
Has he apologized to President Obama?

Last edited:
Comey shouldn't be leading this investigation. Comey lacks independence, integrity and credibility. We already know what Comey's finding will be, "nihil invenerunt investigatione."

Comey shouldn't be leading this investigation. Comey lacks independence, integrity and credibility. We already know what Comey's finding will be, "nihil invenerunt investigatione."

This I agree with. He handed the election to Trump with that "fake breaking news" about those emails.

Although according to Louise Mensch, he might end up actually being a hero in the end because he needed Trump in office to nail him

Not disclosing he was working to advance a foreign government is a felony (as in the case with a few of these people)

This country's President has gone from President Obama committed a federal crime/Mccarthyism by wiretapping him as a private U.S. citizen to the F.B.I. 'incidentally' tracked an individual he knows.This is what happens when the country elects a rich White privilege individual as its President who is finally learning how things REALLY works/on the job training and is too arrogant to admit they are wrong and ignorant. But he did say he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue in New York City and his dumb supporters would still support him. If this would have been anybody else instead of this rich dummy, they would have impeached them before they could make another dumb accusation and farther embarrass the country.

Trump complete tax records are like Nixon's White House recordings. Like Nixon's White House recordings, Trump's taxes have enough information to sink his presidency, which is why like Nixon, Trump is doing whatever he can to keep his complete tax records from being released.

Trump complete tax records are like Nixon's White House recordings. Like Nixon's White House recordings, Trump's taxes have enough information to sink his presidency, which is why like Nixon, Trump is doing whatever he can to keep his complete tax records from being released.

BINGO!

Dissecting Trump’s Most Rabid Online Following

trump-top-final-0.jpg

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/dissecting-trumps-most-rabid-online-following/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back