Trump thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Now he is accusing President Obama for wire tapping Trump Towers. Conrad Trump should have left those Russians alone. If this is true, this is bigger than President Obama. Can we say Conrad Trump has gone bat crap crazy.

I guess the next big news story would be, "President Obama Pimped Them Into Talking To The Russians."

obama-pimp.jpg

I think MSNBC reporter Rachel Maddow is on to something. The United States IC is not the only spying agency that has the capabilities of wiretapping foreign entities. The U.S. has allies that have the same capabilities or better. Blaming President Obama is far from the truth. Back in October and just before the election a former agent with the British MI-6 gave Senator John McCain a 35-page dossier explaining how the Russians obtained comprising information on Trump. Supposedly the former MI-6 agent has gone into hiding for his own protection now that a lot of his claims are coming true.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show

I think MSNBC reporter Rachel Maddow is on to something. The United States IC is not the only spying agency that has the capabilities of wiretapping foreign entities. The U.S. has allies that have the same capabilities or better. Blaming President Obama is far from the truth. Back in October and just before the election a former agent with the British MI-6 gave Senator John McCain a 35-page dossier explaining how the Russians obtained comprising information on Trump. Supposedly the former MI-6 agent has gone into hiding for his own protection now that a lot of his claims are coming true.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show

Yes he has gone into hiding. I said if a lot of this stuff in the dossier was proven true, he HAD to go into hiding. Putin has invested a lot into oil as well as the US. Getting 45 impeached messes that up (this of course was before 45 was sworn in)

Obama can't directly order a wire tap. 45 keeps on digging his own graves with outlandish statements like that

Yes he has gone into hiding. I said if a lot of this stuff in the dossier was proven true, he HAD to go into hiding. Putin has invested a lot into oil as well as the US. Getting 45 impeached messes that up (this of course was before 45 was sworn in)

Obama can't directly order a wire tap. 45 keeps on digging his own graves with outlandish statements like that

The British are the king of spying and eavesdropping. Most spy movies I have seen are based on some British intelligence agency. If they are the source of leaks, then there is nothing Trump and his bunch of dummies can do but wrongfully blame others. As the British would say, they got his ass in checkmate.

IMO, I think the British have enough information on Putin and his cronies to start another Russian Revolution. If they release the information they have, everyday Russians would see how Putin and his cronies have been stealing and hiding monies around the world. The bad thing for the U.S., Trump and his dummies are caught in the middle.

Last edited:
I personally like how the GOP ,all of a sudden, came out with their healthcare plan just as the Russia talk was heating up. These boys and girls here are no joke. Regardless of how they claim they feel bout Trump, they will stick together and help to make a lot of noise over in one area to try and take your mind off the other.

Real politics at it's best. Can't do nothing but watch and laugh.

Last edited:
The British are the king of spying and eavesdropping. Most spy movies I have seen are based on some British intelligence agency. If they are the source of leaks, then there is nothing Trump and his bunch of dummies can do but wrongfully blame others. As the British would say, they got his ass in checkmate.

And then this happened today (after Wikileaks conveniently released Vault7)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Much like McCain had to meet him to get the dossier in the first place. Hope he doesn't like tea lol

Just when you thought it was gonna be another ho hum evening

Underwhelming. Trump stole her thunder by releasing his 2005 return before her show.

So now instead of focusing on the CBO's assessment of the GOPs health care plan, we are distracted by an 05 return that shows nothing. Rachel took an "L". Its almost like the trump folks leaked the 2 page return to her anonymously and she took the bait and got played.

Last edited:
Underwhelming. Trump stole her thunder by releasing his 2005 return before her show.

So now instead of focusing on the CBO's assessment of the GOPs health care plan, we are distracted by an 05 return that shows nothing. Rachel took an "L". Its almost like the trump folks leaked the 2 page return to her anonymously and she took the bait and got played.

Trump got other issues right now. Them Republicans like Lindsey Graham and McCain who hate him are on a damn warpath to shame him with that wiretap nonsense. It also looks like it may be some Trump campaign folks who was doing business with the Russians. Eventually DC will eat Trump alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back