Not open for further replies.
LOCK HIM UP!
nod.gif
LOCK HIM UP!
nod.gif
LOCK HIM UP!
nod.gif

FBI denied White House request

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/23/polit...k-down-recent-trump-russia-stories/index.html

Washington (CNN)The FBI rejected a recent White House request to publicly knock down media reports about communications between Donald Trump's associates and Russians known to US intelligence during the 2016 presidential campaign, multiple US officials briefed on the matter tell CNN.
But a White House official said late Thursday that the request was only made after the FBI indicated to the White House it did not believe the reporting to be accurate.
White House officials had sought the help of the bureau and other agencies investigating the Russia matter to say that the reports were wrong and that there had been no contacts, the officials said. The reports of the contacts were first published by The New York Times and CNN on February 14.

I just hope Black folks move beyond Facebook activism. Posting articles on FB is the easy part. Registering voters, taking the initiative to attend town halls, writing their congressmen, and hell....actually voting more frequently than just every 4 years takes more effort.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
LOCK HIM UP!
nod.gif
LOCK HIM UP!
nod.gif
LOCK HIM UP!
nod.gif

FBI denied White House request

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/23/polit...k-down-recent-trump-russia-stories/index.html

Washington (CNN)The FBI rejected a recent White House request to publicly knock down media reports about communications between Donald Trump's associates and Russians known to US intelligence during the 2016 presidential campaign, multiple US officials briefed on the matter tell CNN.
But a White House official said late Thursday that the request was only made after the FBI indicated to the White House it did not believe the reporting to be accurate.
White House officials had sought the help of the bureau and other agencies investigating the Russia matter to say that the reports were wrong and that there had been no contacts, the officials said. The reports of the contacts were first published by The New York Times and CNN on February 14.

You beat me to the punch. When someone with Intel connects says this publicly the dominoes could start to fall soon

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
A known racist lied? I'm shocked...

But there will be no outrage on the Republican side, We all know had this been under a President Hillary Clinton they'd be hollering for blood and calling her administration corrupt and trying to put her AG in jail for perjury.

President Obama made sure there would be another Deep Throat. Now I see why dummy is blaming President Obama for the leaks. It wouldn't be any leaks if he would have left Putin dumb azz alone. Now Trump's Administration is collapsing right in front of his eyes and the Republicans are now controlling his strings knowing that he must cater to them or else get impeached and possible jail time for treason, which is why his last speech didn't sound anything like him. His buddy Putin can't bail his azz out of this mess. Can we say Lame Duck President caught between two political parties. The Republicans are going to try to ride his orange azz as far as they possibly can, while the Democrats will be trying to regain power. The timing of things are too perfect.

Obama officials scrambled to save evidence about Russian hacking
http://nypost.com/2017/03/02/obama-officials-scrambled-to-save-evidence-about-russian-hacking/

President Obama made sure there would be another Deep Throat. Now I see why dummy is blaming President Obama for the leaks. It wouldn't be any leaks if he would have left Putin dumb azz alone. Now Trump's Administration is collapsing right in front of his eyes and the Republicans are now controlling his strings knowing that he must cater to them or else get impeached and possible jail time for treason, which is why his last speech didn't sound anything like him. His buddy Putin can't bail his azz out of this mess. Can we say Lame Duck President caught between two political parties. The Republicans are going to try to ride his orange azz as far as they possibly can, while the Democrats will be trying to regain power. The timing of things are too perfect.

Obama officials scrambled to save evidence about Russian hacking
http://nypost.com/2017/03/02/obama-officials-scrambled-to-save-evidence-about-russian-hacking/

Obama was one step ahead when he did this making sure that there was no way that Trump or the GOP could get rid of the evidence. I'm loving seeing the Trumpkins upset at thinking that Obama is a traitor for setting up Cheeto for a coup/impeachment lol

Obama was one step ahead when he did this making sure that there was no way that Trump or the GOP could get rid of the evidence. I'm loving seeing the Trumpkins upset at thinking that Obama is a traitor for setting up Cheeto for a coup/impeachment lol

Just Stay Tune!!! More to come............

More of his people are coming out and saying that they had communicated with Russians during the elections, which is completely unprecedented. I can't wait to see how Putin and the Russians will respond now that they lost control of the orange orangutan they invested billions in. I'm sure Trump's taxes could possibly reveal exactly how much the Russians invested, but as of the now, the Republicans are protecting him. I'm sure Melania Trump didn't come cheat. Poor woman is caught in the middle of all this. Trump's shield of protection is eroding everyday as the Democrats releases and demand more information. This is what happens when rich White people in American such as Trump would do anything to stay rich. Stay Tune!!!

I can't wait to see how Putin and the Russians will respond now that they lost control of the orange orangutan they invested billions in.

They didn't lose control. This is part of the plan. Putin is betting on Trump to lose. I'm willing to bet that Russian intelligence is the reason we're finding out these things now. They are trying to create a situation of confusion in which the US will not be able to respond quickly when needed.

If it ever gets to a point where there is some kind of impeachment or anything major(which I doubt), I guarantee that will be the time that Russia starts to make it's move on the Ukraine and seize it again.During this term, even if it isn't any impeachment, the incompetence in the white house will enable Russia to regain a majority of the Soviet Union satellite countries.

My theory is that Bannon is in direct contact and working under the orders of Russian intelligence or he is of the mindset that a country of Russia's "demographic" should be the one to lead the world.

They didn't lose control. This is part of the plan. Putin is betting on Trump to lose. I'm willing to bet that Russian intelligence is the reason we're finding out these things now. They are trying to create a situation of confusion in which the US will not be able to respond quickly when needed.

If it ever gets to a point where there is some kind of impeachment or anything major(which I doubt), I guarantee that will be the time that Russia starts to make it's move on the Ukraine and seize it again.During this term, even if it isn't any impeachment, the incompetence in the white house will enable Russia to regain a majority of the Soviet Union satellite countries.

My theory is that Bannon is in direct contact and working under the orders of Russian intelligence or he is of the mindset that a country of Russia's "demographic" should be the one to lead the world.

Plausible theory. I thinks the Russians are aware that the United States can create chaos in Russia too, which is something Putin might not want to happen. Russia's Ukraine thing is not as simple as some thinks. Too many people in Russia are pro-Ukraine. The U.S. has already experienced impeachment of a President (Nixon) during the height of the Cold War. Therefore, this is nothing new to U.S., whereas Russia can experience another revolution. Putin and Russia might have opened a can of worms that could possibly backfire.

Thousands protest in Moscow over Russia's involvement in Ukraine
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/sep/21/protest-moscow-russia-ukraine

Plausible theory. I thinks the Russians are aware that the United States can create chaos in Russia too, which is something Putin might not want to happen. Russia's Ukraine thing is not as simple as some thinks. Too many people in Russia are pro-Ukraine. The U.S. has already experienced impeachment of a President (Nixon) during the height of the Cold War. Therefore, this is nothing new to U.S., whereas Russia can experience another revolution. Putin and Russia might have opened a can of worms that could possibly backfire.

Thousands protest in Moscow over Russia's involvement in Ukraine
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/sep/21/protest-moscow-russia-ukraine

Putin is smart. What's funny to me is that we have *rump and his cronies attempting to outsmart a person who has worked his entire life in some form of intelligence.

Also, from what I understand damn 100% of Russia's ambassadors are former KGB officers.

Imagine every U.S. Ambassador being either a former CIA operative or former CIA Analyst.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back