Trump thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black folks have become experts in self sabotage. After seeing what happened with Chrisette Michelle and others, WHY put yourself out there behind a man who has historically had no usage for your people and just tried to put a Muslim ban in place? Don't understand this shit...

Black folks have become experts in self sabotage. After seeing what happened with Chrisette Michelle and others, WHY put yourself out there behind a man who has historically had no usage for your people and just tried to put a Muslim ban in place? Don't understand this shit...

The ban is bad and she is a fuck face for trying to show benevolence for Trump, but the groundwork for this current action was laid during the previous administration. Trump didn't identify those countries out of thin air. Those countries had already been identified by the government.

And he's going to argue it's allowed under US code that existed before he even ran for POTUS:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182

And then there is this:

https://theintercept.com/2014/07/23/blacklisted/

Last edited:
I keep telling y'all Black folk so crave white approval that economic suicide does not even enter the equation. We just want them to pat us on the head and say good boy/girl.

Keep that in the forefront of your minds, black men....

Why only black men?

This hurts everybody.

Look at immigration ban that is targeting Muslims but LOL I am hearing others are getting hurt by it. I have former classmates that got stop by Immigration and they are Americans.

Now how does this hurt colleges? Especially those who recruit kids to play sports overseas? What about WNBA players who play overseas? What about NBA players like DIrk or most of the San Antonio Spurs?

Why only black men?

This hurts everybody.

Look at immigration ban that is targeting Muslims but LOL I am hearing others are getting hurt by it. I have former classmates that got stop by Immigration and they are Americans.

Now how does this hurt colleges? Especially those who recruit kids to play sports overseas? What about WNBA players who play overseas? What about NBA players like DIrk or most of the San Antonio Spurs?
They the only ones on this board posting white women winning topics...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ctical-reality-president-latest-a7550601.html

China military official says war with US under Donald Trump 'becoming practical reality'

War with the US under Donald Trump is “not just a slogan” and becoming a “practical reality”, a senior Chinese military official has said.

The remarks were published on the People’s Liberation Army website, apparently in response to the aggressive rhetoric towards China from America's new administration.

They communicated a view from inside the Central Military Commission, which has overall authority of China’s armed forces.

We will be fine. McCain and them got good sense Republicans will not let Trump do this. You got to understand there is a lot of Corporate money tied to China and Trump will find himself impeached just for Pence to takeover. That's really what the Republicans want.

I'm still holding on that this will eventually happen. But it needs to hurry up and happen lol. Steve freaking Bannon has more power than the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs. As I said yesterday, that's like a great Madden player being made head coach of a NFL team over experienced NFL assistants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back