Trump thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It keeps getting better. Imagine if Obama would have did an EO giving his buddy more power than the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

Report: Trump Not Briefed on Order That Gave Bannon NatSec Seat

President Donald Trump complained that he was not fully briefed before signing an executive order that gave chief political strategist Stephen Bannon a seat on the National Security Council, The New York Times reports. The executive order, which gave Bannon an unprecedented security role for a non-military adviser, was reportedly one of a series of orders crafted by Bannon and policy director Stephen Miller. Trump reportedly signed the order without fully understanding the power it would grant Bannon, and grew angry when he later learned the order’s full significance.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats...n-exec-orders.html?via=desktop&source=copyurl

It keeps getting better. Imagine if Obama would have did an EO giving his buddy more power than the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

Report: Trump Not Briefed on Order That Gave Bannon NatSec Seat

President Donald Trump complained that he was not fully briefed before signing an executive order that gave chief political strategist Stephen Bannon a seat on the National Security Council, The New York Times reports. The executive order, which gave Bannon an unprecedented security role for a non-military adviser, was reportedly one of a series of orders crafted by Bannon and policy director Stephen Miller. Trump reportedly signed the order without fully understanding the power it would grant Bannon, and grew angry when he later learned the order’s full significance.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats...n-exec-orders.html?via=desktop&source=copyurl
So, he can't rescind the order? This discloses a bigger issue which is Trump signing EO's without reading or knowing exactly what he is signing.

Its about time the media call him out on his lies!
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

'Divorced from reality': CBS anchor slams Trump after wild day of inaccurate comments

http://www.businessinsider.com/cbs-scott-pelley-trump-divorced-from-reality-2017-2

"It has been a busy day for presidential statements divorced from reality," Pelley said on Monday's edition of "CBS Evening News."

Pelley pointed to multiple factually suspect claims from earlier in the day.

First on his list was Trump's stunning claim, made in a speech to military leaders in Florida, that media outlets have deliberately not reported incidents of terrorism.

"They have their reasons and you understand that," Trump said, although he failed to provide examples of attacks that went unreported.

White House spokesman Sean Spicer also declined to provide specifics, telling reporters "there's a lot of instances that have occurred where I don't think that they've gotten the coverage it deserved."

By Monday night, the White House had released a list of 78 incidents it claimed "did not receive adequate attention from Western media sources." The list featured some high-profile, widely-covered incidents, including the recent attacks in Paris, Orlando, and San Bernardino.

This is something I have never seen before done by a president.

*rump has commercials out talking about how he had made America better since being elected and the positive things he has done.

SMH....

This is why the constitution needs to be amended. To qualify to run for President of the United States you should have had some type of public office experience. This guy is used to barking out orders and getting his way. If not you will be fired or I will take my building and leave. In an earlier thread I jokingly stated that I hope he does not start WWIII with a tweet, not so funny anymore.:(

The old baby boomer crew and the trailer park crew love him because they really wanna say the ignorant things he says. It makes them feel empowered to hear a white man say racist comments. Makes them feel like their daddy and granddaddy is around.

A lady at work sad Madonna is too trashy to adopt kids. She said that because Madonna felt the White House should be burned down she should not be able to adopt kids. I responded, "the president said he could walk down the street in NYC and shott someone and nothing would be done." So really Madonna said what she wanted. LOL...

That conversation ended quickly.

more lies
lmao.gif

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/those-facts-cnn-responds-kellyanne-184712704.html

CNN corrected a top adviser to President Donald Trump on Monday after she claimed she could not appear on the Sunday "State of The Union" program for family reasons.

The New York Times reported that the Sunday show passed up the opportunity to book Conway because Vice President Mike Pence appeared on every other major Sunday-morning show except CNN, as well as concerns about Conway's overall credibility.

Conway denied the report in a tweet on Monday, claiming that she was unavailable for the interview on Sunday and was invited on CNN on Monday and Tuesday.

more lies
lmao.gif

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/those-facts-cnn-responds-kellyanne-184712704.html

CNN corrected a top adviser to President Donald Trump on Monday after she claimed she could not appear on the Sunday "State of The Union" program for family reasons.

The New York Times reported that the Sunday show passed up the opportunity to book Conway because Vice President Mike Pence appeared on every other major Sunday-morning show except CNN, as well as concerns about Conway's overall credibility.

Conway denied the report in a tweet on Monday, claiming that she was unavailable for the interview on Sunday and was invited on CNN on Monday and Tuesday.

She done got older looking QUICK by the way where is this chick? She just done disappeared completely!!!!

katrina_pierson_far.jpg.CROP_.rtstoryvar-large.jpg

I would love for all this info coming out to go against Trump and get him, Pence, and the entire confirmed folks out of office.

crazy.thumb.gif
crazy.thumb.gif
crazy.thumb.gif

comrade trump will not be questioned
crazy.thumb.gif

Joe takes Stephen Miller 'to school' on law
The Morning Joe panel continues its conversation on Trump senior advisor Stephen Miller and Miller's shocking interviews on the Sunday news talk shows.

Duration: 14:32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back