Trump thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Instead of just posting every little idiotic thing that he does, I'll just post em in one thread until he is impeached lol

Tonight is (Monday) Saturday Night Massacre 2 which eventually led to Nixon getting impeached. Trump did in 10 years what it took 5 years to occur with Nixon

Nixon 2.0

Hang on people, the crapola is just getting started and we are just in week two of Trump presidency. At least Nixon made it to his second term. In a way, I don't feel sorry for some of those folks he has blocked. Some of them initially supported him and actually thought he wouldn't do this to them. I guess they are now seeing what racist White Americans think of them, which is Sand N-word.

Last edited:
I totally agree. For decades these other groups sided with white America against black people. Now they're running scared from the same people they took sides with.

Nixon 2.0

Hang on people, the crapola is just getting started and we are just in week two of Trump presidency. At least Nixon made it to his second term. In a way, I don't feel sorry for some of those folks he has blocking. Some of them initially supported him and actually thought he wouldn't do this to them. I guess they are now seeing what racist White Americans think of them, which is Sand N-word.

I totally agree. For decades these other groups sided with white America against black people. Now they're running scared from the same people they took sides with.

Maybe Trump will turn against those people from India. Too many of them actually think that they are white. The British must have done some serious brainwashing on them. This fool here is actually about as dark as me or darker and way darker than some of my cousins.

Screen_Shot_2016-04-22_at_12.25.20_AM.png

Last edited:
Just hang on my people, there definitely will be a major power shift in this country after this mofo gets done screwing things up. I've always said California is like 20 years ahead of the rest of the nation and California is the bluest state now. When I lived in California 21 to 28 years ago, the state was going through the same crap with Pete Wilson as its Governor. Pete Wilson had pissed two groups (Latino and Hispanic immigrants and gay people) off, which he vetoed a bill (AB 101) that prohibit employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and he authored California Proposition 187, which prohibited illegal immigrants and their children from using California social welfare programs. I still recalled having lunch at the Ronald W. Reagan State Building downtown one day. While there having lunch, I heard a lot of people blowing whistles and saw a bunch of rainbow colored flags circling the building. I immediately stop eating and got the hell out. LOL!!! Them jokers started blocking the door entries to keep the State employees from leaving the building. The funniest incident was when Pete Wilson gave a campaign speech at the Hilton Hotel on Sunset Blvd. LAPD had surrounded the building in order to guard it, while thousands of jokers with rainbow flags stood across the street chatting, "bad cops, no donuts." I just knew those cops were about to bust some heads that night. LMAO!!!

I'm glad these folks are getting what they put out. At some point these other minorities gotta realize these white folks don't care anything about them. The problem is minority groups have convinced themselves white folks like them better than black people. Now they realize they don't and their feeling's hurt.

These folks are learning fast. They are just Sand N-words to Trump and his followers.

Syrian family who watched their relatives get deported admit they voted for Donald Trump
http://usuncut.com/politics/syrian-family-voted-trump/

Nixon 2.0

Hang on people, the crapola is just getting started and we are just in week two of Trump presidency. At least Nixon made it to his second term. In a way, I don't feel sorry for some of those folks he has blocked. Some of them initially supported him and actually thought he wouldn't do this to them. I guess they are now seeing what racist White Americans think of them, which is Sand N-word.

You saw who just got approved to be the head of education and she supports school choice. Which is cherry picking kids to attend character schools with WHOEVER feels like they want to teach.

A lot of folks will be getting reality checks and that what happens to ONE group hurts everybody.

I'm glad these folks are getting what they put out. At some point these other minorities gotta realize these white folks don't care anything about them. The problem is minority groups have convinced themselves white folks like them better than black people. Now they realize they don't and their feeling's hurt.

They are just as confused about the Global System of White Supremacy/Racism or the injustice system created by White people to control all people of color.

You saw who just got approved to be the head of education and she supports school choice. Which is cherry picking kids to attend character schools with WHOEVER feels like they want to teach.

A lot of folks will be getting reality checks and that what happens to ONE group hurts everybody.

Like my daddy would always say, "sometimes we need a few lumps on our heads to really understand what's really going on."

the funniest thing going on now is seeing these other minorities try to act extra American to save them from getting deported. The same minorities who thought they were white up until now. I guess we not the only race with uncle toms lol

Last edited:
http://www.businessinsider.com/al-f...-fraud-jeff-sessions-2017-2?hl=1&noRedirect=1

Franken, the Democratic senator from Minnesota, attacked Sessions for what he said was misrepresenting his participation in civil-rights cases when he was an attorney and accused Sen. Ted Cruz of distorting Sessions' voting record. He ended with a fiery rant skewering Trump for claiming he would have won the popular vote.

In one of the most contentious exchanges during the eight-hour grilling Sessions received during his first day of Senate confirmation hearings, Franken suggested Sessions, the Alabama senator, had exaggerated his involvement in some civil-rights cases. On Wednesday, Franken criticized Cruz for what he called "shading" Sessions' record.

"Look, Senator Cruz is a brilliant attorney, but he doesn't have a case here. And the fact of the matter is that Senator Sessions misrepresented his record by claiming to have personally handled cases that he simply did not handle," Franken said. "Senator Sessions would not have tolerated that kind of misrepresentation from a nominee before this committee, and none of us should either."

Comrade rump paying off putin.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-a...-u-s-sanctions-on-russia-imposed-under-obama/

The Trump administration appeared to loosen U.S. sanctions Thursday that the Obama administration had imposed against Russia in response to its cyberattacks in the 2016 presidential election.

The Treasury Department published a license that authorizes certain transactions between U.S. companies and the FSB, Russia’s security service and for the importation, distribution or use of “certain information technology products in the Russian Federation.” Such transactions had been prohibited under Obama administration sanctions imposed on Russia in late December. At the time, the U.S. sanctioned nine entities and individuals including the FSB and GRU. The Obama administration said that the FSB had assisted and provided material support to the GRU in its efforts to interfere with the U.S. election.

An older white man came in to the office...he got a notification on his cell phone and then he said "This redneck chicken shit president is fucked up." He went on to state that we got this way because of mass incarceration of not allowing minorities to vote, not assisting illegal aliens in gaining citizenship, and lastly pure hate because of color.

An older white man came in to the office...he got a notification on his cell phone and then he said "This redneck chicken shit president is fucked up." He went on to state that we got this way because of mass incarceration of not allowing minorities to vote, not assisting illegal aliens in gaining citizenship, and lastly pure hate because of color.
DUH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back