The Wire- Season 3 (September 19th)

and what about mcnulty? he is a back stabbing a..hole. it is like he is obsessed with avon/stringer.

kema is about to lose her wife/ life partner

how did omar get the cops gun?

i like how the major is containing the crackhead/drug dealer problem, put the rats in a hole and just worry about them crawling out. the neighborhoods are safer and i like that tactic.

did anyone notice how that kid played dead with the corner got shot up....smart.

stringer needs to comply so that the idiot dosen't look that obvious about d'angelo. it also looks like he may hurry to get legit and play politics so avon can't touch him.....can you say "turned states evidence".

dSWACizJSU said:
kema is about to lose her wife/ life partner I'm glad. They're sad.

i like how the major is containing the crackhead/drug dealer problem, put the rats in a hole and just worry about them crawling out. the neighborhoods are safer and i like that tactic. It was funny when the other cops were wondering wth was going on w/the safety zone or whatever they call it. I wonder if someone will tell what they're doing.

did anyone notice how that kid played dead with the corner got shot up....smart. Very smart. Why were they trying to take him out?

stringer needs to comply so that the idiot dosen't look that obvious about d'angelo. it also looks like he may hurry to get legit and play politics so avon can't touch him.....can you say "turned states evidence". That's what I'm thinking. Either that or take Avon out. Can you say WAR!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
dSWACizJSU said:
how did omar get the cops gun?

That blind guy set it up for him. He had to pay somebody some mad cheeze for "piece of mind."

Kema and Mcnulty are two peas in a pod, they like to f-ck around. The police will be able trace the new phones in the next series because ole' boy got 8 phones from one store insteading of getting two from each store. But he wanted to get his head sprung..... :spin:

those shooting were from marlow's camp. he is just teasing avon until he drops the heat.

avon will be fighting 2 wars, in and outside the camp.

Jam Piper Jam said:
That blind guy set it up for him. He had to pay somebody some mad cheeze for "piece of mind."

Kema and Mcnulty are two peas in a pod, they like to f-ck around. The police will be able trace the new phones in the next series because ole' boy got 8 phones from one store insteading of getting two from each store. But he wanted to get his head sprung..... :spin:

and his girlfriend looks like a man. she is going to get them both killed.

stringer told avon that he killed d'angelo
marlow is hip to avon
they have a track on the cell phones
avon got info on omar from social services...

this show is about to get goodder :love:

How in the hell can they have all that activity in the West End....the drug market, isssuing condoms, medicine, and needles and nobody' downtown got a clue what's really going on.
I mean anytime the white girls have fount their way down their to score some drugs, surely somebody on the mayor's staff would know what's going on.....'cause everybody's got to know somebody that using that sh-t.

dSWACizJSU said:
stringer told avon that he killed d'angelo

I didn't believe Stringer told Avon he had D killed. After all that Stringer was right. He would never gave that order to kill D. I believe Avon realized that. But, D's mom that another story.

marlow is hip to avon

I got to admit Marlow got his isht together. He smell that setup a mile away. Marlow wont be that easy to remove. He got his on boy to watch his back. Damn!

sigma4life said:
I got to admit Marlow got his isht together. He smell that setup a mile away. Marlow wont be that easy to remove. He got his on boy to watch his back. Damn!
Yeah I know....Avon had ole girl to give Marlow the booty for nothing. :uhoh: :emlaugh:

Kingpin's have to start somewhere, and Marlow is no joke. Shorty is doing his thing, and "he ain't neva sced."

I gotta admit, Stringer showed some heart. Probably the most heart he's shown since the show has been on, by telling Avon what he'd done. I think he was going to tap dance around it, but when Avon hurt his feelings telling him, he wasn't hard enough to be a gangsta, and he wasn't smart enough to be a business man, tested Stringer's pride.

I don't think the issue between the 2 is over, even though Avon may agree with what String told him for now, when it comes out that String is sleeping with D's girl, that's going to do it for String. Avon, or his sister will look at what String told them as bullschit, and that he had D killed to be with his girl.

One cool thing about this past episode was, how McNulty hit D's mother with the guilt trip. When he told her, he didn't go to her, because she didn't care what happened to D'Angelo, so he had to go to somebody he thought cared about him, was classic.

NICE

D-NICE said:
Kingpin's have to start somewhere, and Marlow is no joke. Shorty is doing his thing, and "he ain't neva sced."

I gotta admit, Stringer showed some heart. Probably the most heart he's shown since the show has been on, by telling Avon what he'd done. I think he was going to tap dance around it, but when Avon hurt his feelings telling him, he wasn't hard enough to be a gangsta, and he wasn't smart enough to be a business man, tested Stringer's pride.

I don't think the issue between the 2 is over, even though Avon may agree with what String told him for now, when it comes out that String is sleeping with D's girl, that's going to do it for String. Avon, or his sister will look at what String told them as bullschit, and that he had D killed to be with his girl.

One cool thing about this past episode was, how McNulty hit D's mother with the guilt trip. When he told her, he didn't go to her, because she didn't care what happened to D'Angelo, so he had to go to somebody he thought cared about him, was classic.

NICE

co-sign, avon may do nothing to stringer but breanna ain't no punk either.
this lil dope boy club dosen't like the war between avon and marlow as they see it is bad for buisness. i cannot wait to see marlow and avon face to face.

D-NICE said:

NICE
I liked that also. That "moma" pissed me off the first season when she convinced her son to take 20 yrs in jail just so she could stay in the money.

kellis said:
I believe Brianna will end up shooting Stringer. :read:
Herself? I'm not sure she can get that close. Now D'Angelo's ex girlfriend........that's another story.

JSU/99 said:
Herself? I'm not sure she can get that close. Now D'Angelo's ex girlfriend........that's another story.

that trick ain't gone do nothing....she has wanted string all along.

oh she can get close to stringer...all she needs is her brother.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
dSWACizJSU said:
that trick ain't gone do nothing....she has wanted string all along.
Maybe, but I dont think she'll like it when String dumps her azz. He was only keeping her close so this D'Angelo thing wouldn't come out.

Looks like Stinger and Avon are together about D's death.

Avon, is going to f up everything just so he can go to war with Marlow.

And did I see the preview for next week correctly. Was that Bro. Mauzo(sp) with Omar? That is a deadly combination. Those two are about to bring down the entire city by themselves. Omar wants Avon head.

I guess McNulty won't be getting that political booty no more. :lmao:

Why didn't that cop not think that homicide wouldn't notice a body being moved a block down the street. Doesn't he watch CSI?

Stringer is getting played by the political boys.

Mama knows D was murdered, don't know what she can do about it though.

Da_Sperm said:
Why didn't that cop not think that homicide wouldn't notice a body being moved a block down the street. Doesn't he watch CSI? That was some stupid mess.

Stringer is getting played by the political boys. I was thinking...if they make Stringer too mad it may be a massacre downtown. I believe he'll take some of them boys out if he has to.

Mama knows D was murdered, don't know what she can do about it though. I don't know why but, I could see her retaliating herself - maybe ratting them out to the fuzz or something like that.

Carcetti looked like somebody stole his kool-aid, when ole' boy announced that he was planning to run for mayor.....And to add salt to injury, ole' boy suggested Carcetti should run for president of the council.

Who would have thought that gangbangers would hold Sunday as being a sacred day?

I agree that Stringer got played by the downtown bureau bullcrap. I think his connection is nervous that Stringer might retaliate gangster style.

I see they used the name of an actual minister Rev. Reed in the episode.

Da_Sperm said:
I guess McNulty won't be getting that political booty no more. :lmao:

Why didn't that cop not think that homicide wouldn't notice a body being moved a block down the street. Doesn't he watch CSI?

Stringer is getting played by the political boys.

Mama knows D was murdered, don't know what she can do about it though.

the white boy is gone tell it.

stringer is about to go hood on these cats.....is he really smart enough to cover it up.

mama knows he was murdered, but did you see how she hinted at avon, he may end up having to take her out or stringer will.

this "council" is about to oust avon and crew.....3 more episodes left :upset:

It's time for Marlow to go....Omar to go...that black cop wanting to drag the body across the street to go...Bubs to go..and I believe String may have Brianna waxed to shut her up.

Everybody know you don't do isht on SUNDAY, especially to shoot his grandmother crown off her head. That was **** up.: :smh:

Brother Mauzone and Omar is a deadly combination. I feel for Stringer and Avon. :scared:

McNulty **** a good thing up by opening his mouth. All she wanted was to ****, he wont to get all emotional with the female. WTF! :angry:

sigma4life said:
Everybody know you don't do isht on SUNDAY, especially to shoot his grandmother crown off her head. That was **** up.: :smh:i thought that was funny....religious hoodlums

Brother Mauzone and Omar is a deadly combination. I feel for Stringer and Avon. :scared: avon had nothing to do with that...stringer was trying to set up mauzone against omar

McNulty **** a good thing up by opening his mouth. All she wanted was to ****, he wont to get all emotional with the female. WTF! :angry:
weak minded folks like mcnulty messes the game up for f*** partners. #1rule never fall in love....you will only talk to this person after 10:00 and there is no dating! :angel2:

Back