The Wire- Season 3 (September 19th)

from the way i see it...avon has noticed how sloppy stringer has gotten and the troops have no "discipline". it all is about to hit the fan and i do believe stringer is going to try and have him taken out or out hustle him and take all the connections....look @ prop joe.

what about marlow(sp)...those two cops almost had more heat than they could handle.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I don't think they will bump heads simply because that is what everybody thinks is going to happen. I don't think Avon is down with this money laundering thing.

There will be a struggle, because they are going in 2 different directions. Stringer is the drug dealer that's not proud of being a drug dealer. He's the kind of hustler that uses the game for him, and not hustle for the game.

Avon is the kind of the dealer, that hustles for the game, he wants people to fear him, he wants people to know he's in charge. As he said, he's a gangsta, and that's all he wants to be. He's a killer, and makes no qualms about it.

Stringer doesn't crave the lime light, is not comfortable in the light, and doesn't care for violence. He reminds me of the hustler's I knew, that hustled to put themselves through school, and once they got their degree, and got settled into a life, they let the game go. Stringer is legitmizing himself, and ultimately if he's not killed, he'll leave the hustling to Avon, and just concentrate on the straight business he's involved in.

He likes the fact he's politically connected, and his name is on his stuff, and he doesn't have to run from police, or the fact that you can check him out, and he comes up clean.

Marlow is a young Avon, he doesn't care about being legit, he wants people to fear him, and he wants to do his own thing. He didn't care that Stringer was with Avon, when Bodie approached him, and he let Stringer know he wasn't afraid of what could happen, by having his people beat down.

The show is interesting, and if anything, I see a war between Avon, and Marlow, with Stringer trying to keep the peace.

NICE

So Marlow is not in the circle (Stringer, Joe, etc.). What did he mean by "Tell our peeps to reup"?

I think it is a matter of time before 1) Avon finds out Stringer been banging his nephew's ole girl and 2) Stringer had his nephew killed.

Da_Sperm said:
So Marlow is not in the circle (Stringer, Joe, etc.). What did he mean by "Tell our peeps to reup"?

I think it is a matter of time before 1) Avon finds out Stringer been banging his nephew's ole girl and 2) Stringer had his nephew killed.

i took that as to tell everyone to meet up or Fluck avon/stringer, he gone do what he do.

i am really interested in what avon's sister knows or suspects, she has been on the low this past season, but she was always down. i am sure she will be coming out more soon.

Da_Sperm said:
I do too, and I think McNulty will be the one to let Avon know that Stringer hasn't been straight with him.

kellis said:
Fort sit down somewhere. :smash: Season 1 goes on sale tomorrow. Pick it up and catch up. :lmao:
I just started watching this seasion so, I went by Best Buy to pick up a copy of the 1st season.....

I had to leave it on the shelf :eek: :eek:

Man I ain't paying no dam 80 .00 dollars....

Anybody got a bootleg copy for 5 or 10 dollars :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I have been catching by up reading the synopsis of each episode from the website....

D-NICE said:
The show is interesting, and if anything, I see a war between Avon, and Marlow, with Stringer trying to keep the peace.

NICE

I was thinking the samething, espeically when Marlow told his boys to reup.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Stringer is out of his league messing with those political crooks.

Avon is gone man up and get his corners from Marlow, he ain't down with this mess Stringer.

Just a matter of time before Avon knows that Stringer had ???? killed.

I don't know Sperm....Looking at the preview for next week.

Dude, don't be surprised if Stringer thinks about taking Avon out. Stinger knows that Avon is too dumb to realize how good he has it/can have it. Stinger ain't trying to have no mo' parts of the street and has worked too hard to have Avon f' things up.

That dayum Omar is a MOFO ain't he... :lol:

Da_Sperm said:
Stringer is out of his league messing with those political crooks.

Avon is gone man up and get his corners from Marlow, he ain't down with this mess Stringer.

Just a matter of time before Avon knows that Stringer had ???? killed.

i was thinking the same thing.....avon is straight street and that is how he gone keep it. i don't think marlow is gone go quite into the night......some bodies gone drop.

stringer looked real stupid talking to politicians about buisness he may need to stick to the streets or use his money and put it into something else.

i liked the way avon handled cutty. i thought that was cool.

i don't like how mcnulty is handling this buisness, daniels is gone kick his arse.

I like how Daniels told McNultty and Kema "GET THE FUGG OUT OF MY OFFICE!!!" I think D'Angelo's mother is starting to suspect something. I'm not sure if she's gonna blame Avon or Stringer. There's no telling how the writers will take this plot.

I'm kinda sick of seeing Bubs crack head arse....he needs to clean up or get shot for dry snitching.

dSWACizJSU said:
i liked the way avon handled cutty. i thought that was cool.
If that's the guy that wants "out" of the "life" he needs to go. I'm tired of his "kill you butt one minute let you slide the next." He's tired.

Nasty, I'm tired of 'ol crackhead too. :lol:

Fortitude said:
If that's the guy that wants "out" of the "life" he needs to go. I'm tired of his "kill you butt one minute let you slide the next." He's tired.

Maybe it just ain't in him no mo' like he said.

Stringer Bell is starting to get nevous now. The isht is about to hit the fan.

And Marlow ain't as weak as Avon thinks he is. Marlow is just smarter than Avon is giving him credit for.

Carcietti (?sp) is a scheming S.O.B. They are always trying ways to split the Black vote........I like how they showing different aspects of Baltimore...not just the drug/project scene, but the backstabbing political scene as well.

Back