The Wire- Season 3 (September 19th)

Fortitude said:
I thought she was... Who is the chick she lives w/that has the baby? Where did the baby come from?

Thats her life partner.....she got insiminated(sp) last season and was pregnent. They talked about it in season 1 and she wanted Kema to carry the baby since she was the stronger one(before she got shot) and she wasn't having any of that.

Aint nobody gonna turn Kema out from licking the carpet....well maybe McNulty when they both get drunk and out there horny.

The new druglord is Marlo, he's just trying to protect his turf. You didn't see him in any of the other seasons but he had his own spot just like Avon's crew had the towers and Prop Joe had his turf. Stringer is trying to be a supplier and want to share the turf with all the druglords and make the profit without having to do all the dirty things to hold on to the turf.

When they got that beatdown there was no guns being shot, just hands, feet and bats, ole school wise. Sending a messege but I wouldn't be suprised if Omar got with Marlo to help put a hurting on Stringer too.

Darnell (D'Angelos girl) gets the info that he was murdered and did not hang himself will put pressure on Stringer too. Stringer will have to do something to shut her up so Avon don't find out, but it's only time.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
NASTYNUPE said:
What happened with Avon's parole hearing last night? I got sidetracked...

It's next week, but the asst D.A. got word of it and sent a letter to deny it.

i looks like to d.a. is trying to keep hin in there, but it also looks like the prison wants to honor it agreement.

has stringer actually fallen for darnisa(sp)?

dSWACizJSU said:
i looks like to d.a. is trying to keep hin in there, but it also looks like the prison wants to honor it agreement.

has stringer actually fallen for darnisa(sp)?

Stringer probably wants to keep her close so she doesn't try to find out what really happened to D'Angelo.

Have you ever seen Stringer with anyone else?

I think she turned him out for a bit.......

McNulty and (ole boy - forget his name) were about to come to blows weren't they. McNulty is the sh!t on this show.

Now, what again does Stinger plan to do with this downtown property?

Avon is about to get out, its about to be on.

Da_Sperm said:
McNulty and (ole boy - forget his name) were about to come to blows weren't they. McNulty is the sh!t on this show.
I think you are talking about Lester...right? If you ask me, Lester was about to beat the dog isht out of him. On top of that, Lester showed McNulty what experience will do for a person. McNulty spend two days tracking Stringer Bell to get the info he did, meanwhile Lester already had the same isht, plus more in his office when McNulty thought he had really dug something up.

Oh, you best believe Stringer is going to keep ole girl real close to him. I would not be surprised at all if he ends up taking her out, if he finds out the police is getting too close to his ass.

police is not who he needs to be worried about....

darnisha(sp) is a trick anyway...so i have no love for her.

i cracked up when mcnulty saw Lt. daniels car outside the d.a. house.

Fortitude said:
Who is Stringer & what is his role?
Why is he w/Darnisha?
Who is D'Angelo & what did he do?

Fort sit down somewhere. :smash: Season 1 goes on sale tomorrow. Pick it up and catch up. :lmao:

Da_Sperm said:
Now, what again does Stinger plan to do with this downtown property?

First I didn't know what Stringer an Avon had in mind buying all that property. But, after seeing the preview for next week. I see now. He's trying to make every druglord in the project legit. He's getting his Board of Directors together. So when Avon get out everything will be up and runin. Think about it yall. Buying all that property is a front for the money comin in from the project.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I wonder what role the young white guy will play in trying to run for mayor. He might try to break up the whole orginization.

:topic: I'm at my in-laws watching this when the house of ill repute scene comes on and my mother-in-law walks in and goes what the hell you watching? I couldnt even reply.

ravel74 said:
:topic: I'm at my in-laws watching this when the house of ill repute scene comes on and my mother-in-law walks in and goes what the hell you watching? I couldnt even reply.

:lmao: :lmao:

ravel74 said:
I wonder what role the young white guy will play in trying to run for mayor. He might try to break up the whole orginization.

:lol:

ravel74 said:

I can imagine what she's thinking when she walks in on you and they show ole boy banging on the staircase.....

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ravel74 said:

Would've just said watching The Wire and keep it at that.

ravel74 said:
I'm at my in-laws watching this when the house of ill repute scene comes on and my mother-in-law walks in and goes what the hell you watching? I couldnt even reply.

She probably wondered what kind of freak has her baby married. and started praying for y'all,,,, :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Avon and Stringer are about to bump heads. Avon is not into becoming legit....all he knows is the "thug life".

Did you see Stringer's face when ole boy was taking minutes of the "illegal criminal activities"? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Last nite episode was so fast paced....they were jumping from scene to scene. I can't wait to see the mayor and the councilman bump heads.. :argue:

kellis said:
Did you see Stringer's face when ole boy was taking minutes of the "illegal criminal activities"? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Priceless & Stupid!!! :lol: I like it when that white guy stepped out of the paddy wagon & heard WMD or whatever they were saying.....he was like wft/ :confused: & :love: at the same time. :lol:

Back