The Wire- Season 3 (September 19th)

NN, Avon already knows Stringer has a deal with Joe. In last season's last episode he told Stringer to cut the deal.

Stringer is the worst. I dont' know how in the world Avon had him as his main man, cuz that dude don't know schit about the streets. His azz would've been dealt with so long ago, that it's not funny. The only reason he's alive, is off of Avon's strength.

The youngin done sealed his faith, messing ol boy.

NICE

Don't forget that Omar figured his ass out when he had him go after Brother Mazone and he told him he got some bad information.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Omars back............
Still up to his same hijinks.....

They thought they finally got Cheese on a murder when he was talking about killing "dog" and all those murders happened in 1 night.

Lt Daniels done screwed up now screwing that ofay asst D.A., he'll never get back with his wife.

more to come.....

5 bodys in 4 hours within 2 blocks away from each other. I'd gonna get crazy.

Daniels and getting that drout KILLED with the other lady.

And Stringer is about to get STRUNG.

Two Questions:

What the hell was up with all the Gay talk between the two sgts?

What is the new paper bag?

Any insight on these topics?

:confused:

Kappalicious said:
Two Questions:
I thought it was just me. :tdown: I think it's just some little game between them to pass the time away. Otherwise, they need to cut that mess out, pronto. :vomit:

Okay, first this show sounds interesting.

One of my Frat brothers was talking about this last night, and he said that show was HOT!!! What is the story about?

I'm about to get the first season on DVD when it comes out in Oct.

I agree. I hope they don't introduce that gay ish to The Wire. Keep it on Six Feet Under.

Fortitude said:
I thought it was just me. :tdown: I think it's just some little game between them to pass the time away. Otherwise, they need to cut that mess out, pronto. :vomit:

sigma4life said:
Man, I can't wait til Avon get out. It's going to be one hell of a homecoming. :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

McNulty is gone mess around and determine that ole boy didn't commit suicide and then its gone be Stringer's azz.

Kappalicious said:
Two Questions:

What is the new paper bag?

Any insight on these topics?

:confused:

Actually only the black guy is a sgt, the other guy didn't pass.

But it was a "set up" to get him to say a guy so they could mess with him about it. Remember after he finally said a guys name, the white cop with the black girlfriend told him he looked up that guys stats and then he laughed about it. Then there was another scene when he drove by and he gave him the finger.

The paper bag was used as a analogy for them to start doing some real police work. He told the story of where they had to arrest everyone that was drinking on the corner and they could see the beer bottle (sort of like a open container law) and they were too bogged down with those arrest to do real police work until someone decided to cover the beer bottle with a bag and they could leave them alone cause they couldn't see the beer. In essence he was telling them to leave all the BS alone with the hand to hand drug sales and do some real police work and get the bigger fish selling drugs.

NASTYNUPE said:
I agree. I hope they don't introduce that gay ish to The Wire. Keep it on Six Feet Under.

Man you late as hell. Avon and Kema are BOTH gay. Why you think, he went to motel and shot up brotha man.

Ok wait, is this a new thing going on? If it is, who the hell else would it be besides the above?

Fiyah said:
Actually only the black guy is a sgt, the other guy didn't pass.

But it was a "set up" to get him to say a guy so they could mess with him about it. Remember after he finally said a guys name, the white cop with the black girlfriend told him he looked up that guys stats and then he laughed about it. Then there was another scene when he drove by and he gave him the finger.

The paper bag was used as a analogy for them to start doing some real police work. He told the story of where they had to arrest everyone that was drinking on the corner and they could see the beer bottle (sort of like a open container law) and they were too bogged down with those arrest to do real police work until someone decided to cover the beer bottle with a bag and they could leave them alone cause they couldn't see the beer. In essence he was telling them to leave all the BS alone with the hand to hand drug sales and do some real police work and get the bigger fish selling drugs.

I understood the analogy of the beer in the bag; but what I could not figure out is if they would just start ignoring the drugs by turning away or what...

How do you just turn an eye on it and ever get in the chain without shaking down the little soldiers first?

Oh well...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I know they are...but I don't want to see anymore on the show. I'm hoping that light skinned male cop hooks up with Kema and turns her out...LOL She's too fly to be carpet licking....

Justin said:
Omar. Seeing that body at the morgue was sick.

NASTYNUPE said:
I know they are...but I don't want to see anymore on the show. I'm hoping that light skinned male cop hooks up with Kema and turns her out...LOL She's too fly to be carpet licking....

:ebrow:

She is fine as hell.

Last night's show was great!!

I was :emlaugh: and :smh: at the little kids playing "Omar".

Omar's crew was straight ruthless.

I think Omar is gonna shoot up the funeral home.

Did anyone see McNulty's face when ole girl called the Lt. by his name?

Stringer betta tighten up...his crew is gettin beat with a bat :lmao:

Mcnulty is on to D'angelo's "murder".

kellis said:
Last night's show was great!!

I was :emlaugh: and :smh: at the little kids playing "Omar".

Omar's crew was straight ruthless.

I think Omar is gonna shoot up the funeral home.

Did anyone see McNulty's face when ole girl called the Lt. by his name?

Stringer betta tighten up...his crew is gettin beat with a bat :lmao:

Mcnulty is on to D'angelo's "murder".

Yeah I notice that, but didn't none of the police pick up on it that Omar was involved. They done pissed him off more too, he's still mad about Brandon.

When he heard her call him Cedric he knew she done gave it up to the Lt.

Maj Bunny is gonna retire in style, he's sitting up all the drug dealers for that final bust or he may have other aspirations in the dept.

Fiyah said:
Maj Bunny is gonna retire in style, he's sitting up all the drug dealers for that final bust or he may have other aspirations in the dept.

Dude, they anit going to fall for that. I bet you Fat Joe and Stringer Bell is going to smell that a mile away.

The real story line is when Avon get out and get his territory back.

I need to know is ol' boy crew is apart of Fat Joe or is he working alone? If so, do he know they supposed to sharing the block for now? :confused:

what about the "i wanna say captin" getting F***ED by the mayor and council-dude. talk about a rock and a hard place.

omar's crew just may turn on him because he is making some bad decisions.

His crew hasn't turned on him. Omar will get em back.

I thought the fat black guy had picked up on Omar was involved because he saw the kids pretending to be Omar.

Stringer's crew is weak.

McNulty is on to DeAngelo's death, it is only a matter of time before he cracks the case.

I don't think Maj Bunny gives a ufck. He is 2 or 3 months from retiring. That is why he stood up and said what was on his mind.

Da_Sperm said:
His crew hasn't turned on him. Omar will get em back.

I thought the fat black guy had picked up on Omar was involved because he saw the kids pretending to be Omar.

Stringer's crew is weak.

McNulty is on to DeAngelo's death, it is only a matter of time before he cracks the case.

I don't think Maj Bunny gives a ufck. He is 2 or 3 months from retiring. That is why he stood up and said what was on his mind.

big dude ain't thinking about omar. he is too stressed trying to find a gun from 89 people named peanut

stringer's crew is weak....but when did this new cat come out on the scene, he look a little too young to be a druglord. is he working for prop joe?

NASTYNUPE said:
I'm hoping that light skinned male cop hooks up with Kema and turns her out...LOL She's too fly to be carpet licking....
I thought she was... Who is the chick she lives w/that has the baby? Where did the baby come from?

Fortitude said:
I thought she was... Who is the chick she lives w/that has the baby? Where did the baby come from?

Thats Kema's girl/wife. She was pregnant with the baby in season 1 or 2 when Kema got her azz shot up while being undercover. I think WeeBay shot her azz. It was one of those frozen sperm implant type of procedures.

I actually think McNulty is going to hit that azz for Kema.

Back