The Wire- Season 3 (September 19th)

dSWACizJSU said:
weak minded folks like mcnulty messes the game up for f*** partners. #1rule never fall in love....you will only talk to this person after 10:00 and there is no dating! :angel2:

I just thought that woman realize how dumb McNulty is. I mean, he didn't finish college and his views on politics (in particular the presidential campaign) didn't sit well with her.

Da_Sperm said:
I just thought that woman realize how dumb McNulty is. I mean, he didn't finish college and his views on politics (in particular the presidential campaign) didn't sit well with her.

of course, look how cocky she was......would you wanna screw an idiot? you all have nothing in common. screw and send his dumb arse home....don't talk, just leave and you will get a call friday :teleport:

It's all coming to a big challange of the BALLS.

Stringer vs Avon

Marlow vs Avon

Omar vs Brother Mozone

Mayor vs Commisioner

Did ya'll see Rawls in that gay bar?

The DA got the Judge licking her heals, she just got to flash him a quick look at it and he's melting like butter.......

did stringer call the western district to tell on avon?

i think bro muzone and omar will be working together.

i saw rawls at the gay bar, i knew it.

marlow shot the gul in her tig ol bitties and the mouth, has he no shame.

the body count is about to go way up. 2 episodes left.

Almost everything wrong that can happen is happening to Stringer right now and a lot of it is his doing. It seems to me that if he wants to survive in the game he is going to have to fend for himself..., Avon looks at him differently now, Bro. Mouzone is after him, Omar is after him, Those legit business folks have played him...........,Whats Stringer to do now???????????????????

dSWACizJSU said:
i think bro muzone and omar will be working together.
I do too. Eventhough Omar shot his ass, Omar did call the paramedics which eventually saved Bro. Muzone's life.

On top of that Omar now knows where Avon's hide out is.

The next 2 episodes are going to be good.

Fiyah said:
It's all coming to a big challange of the BALLS.

Stringer vs Avon
Omar vs Brother Mozone

This is wrong frat. Omar and Bro. Muzone is going to work together to get Stringer and Avon.

Did ya'll see Rawls in that gay bar?

I what like WTF! Who knew? Dayum.

That Marlow is a bad boy. One in each titties and one in the mouth. :lmao: What was the **** she was thinking to go see him.

sigma4life said:
This is wrong frat. Omar and Bro. Muzone is going to work together to get Stringer and Avon.

Remember Avon hired Bro. Muzone for physical help with the towers, he knows Stringer used Omar to try to kill him. Bro. Muzone is after Omar to confirm that, then he'll get Stringer.

Stringer has nobody on his side, not the Brothers, not Omar, not Avon, not Bro. Muzone, he don't even know his body guards. So he has turned to the police.

Avon is going after Marlow because he probably don't need the stash that the Brothers have. I remember him saying he can get drugs out of Atlanta or something like that long time ago.

This phone tracing crap is getting old, they will never get anything from that.

Da_Sperm said:
This phone tracing crap is getting old, they will never get anything from that.

It's going to get good on the phones now since they will be selling them the phones direct and already have a wire on those phones. Ole boy getting whipped by his girl for more money and not having to drive all over the place to buy them.

Fiyah said:
It's going to get good on the phones now since they will be selling them the phones direct and already have a wire on those phones. Ole boy getting whipped by his girl for more money and not having to drive all over the place to buy them.

See how I fine woman can get a ***** caught up. :smh:

Sperm, you hit the nail on the head. Muzone is only trying to get to Omar to find out who gave him that phugged up info to have Omar come after him. After talking to Omar, he knew someone set him up, and Omar didn't have any beef with him, or that he wasn't a hit for hire.

Avon figures he can get drugs from anywhere, and never wanted to do business with them other cats in the first place. He loves the game too much, to want to share anything with anybody. So it's ride, or die.

It's phugged up that Stringer ratted out Avon, but that's the game. I've seen it a million times. The sad thing for Stringer is, they're not going to prosecute Avon for that kind of probation violation, too simple.

These last 2 weeks should deliver the goods. Hopefully it won't be one of those phugged up Soprano endings.

Fiyah, I lmao when I saw Rawls in the gay bar.

The thing I found most interesting is that nothing will happen to Colvin for creating Amsterdam. For all the long faces, and the thought of him legalizing drugs, they look at the 14% drop in crime, and those letters from those ministers, and they're like dayum????? Politics is a mutha.

NICE

D-NICE said:
The thing I found most interesting is that nothing will happen to Colvin for creating Amsterdam. For all the long faces, and the thought of him legalizing drugs, they look at the 14% drop in crime, and those letters from those ministers, and they're like dayum????? Politics is a mutha.

NICE

Nothing should happen to him either if you look at the corner that "the gay dude" :lol: put him in! Colvin was only trying to use the best tactical solution to make sure that crime dropped in areas that seemed to be prosperous at one time but diminished b/c of violence! Hell, if you look at it, drugs have been indirectly legalized anyway! He was only merely attempting to allow illegal activites under his watch and under his "supervision" rather than have it done without his knowing!

The "gay dude" :lol: :lol: is probably gonna be put in a odd situation when the public finds out about his private life! :scared: I think that's how Colvin is gonna keep his job! Either they'll publicize his public life as being gay or force him to resign or something like that! :nod2: The mayor is a puppet and aint gonna do shiznit! His ballz are being held literally by the citizens and the police force belive it or not!

Stringer is gonna set the record straight w/everyone. I look for the hammer to drop on Avon, and the businessman that pulled a fast one on Stringer. Stringer aint no biatch, as a matter of fact, he's a helluva smart mutha-shut yo mouth! :nod: He'll either 1) make a deal with the cops, or 2) go out in a flaming blaze!

Marlow's time is coming real soon! For some odd reason, I believe Omar is going to be the centerpiece in both situations--Bro. Muzone and Marlow! Avon's ignorance, pride, and love for the streets is going to be his downfall, but he'll probably let his sis know the deal with Stringer and the death of her son and stuff! This is why I think Stringer will finally make a deal...it'll be too much pressure on him not to do so! :shame:

Oh well, the last 2 episodes is gonna be a mutha! :nod: Poor Stringer! :sad:

Opening sequence was AWESOME

Bruh Muzone - "I want to ask you something..........Brother"

Omar - "Omar listening"

Tonite's episode was the isht!! I believe Avon was still thinking about DeAngelo when he approved Stringer's hit. Brother Mouzone just gave him a good excuse.

<---trying to figure out how this last episode will go down......,

questions.....,

You know its Avon vs. Marlo but what will Omar and the Bro. do? Whose side are they on?

You know Daniels and his crew will be pissed about Bell?

That kid that in Cutty's gym, he looks like he ain't gonna make it, either that or he is gonna be some local hero............,

When Bell met with Major Colvin, what was that all about, I missed something there, whats the connection?

BTW y'all knew ole Bell had it comin to him, he sent too many chickens out

Its been a while since a tv series has got me hooked..........,

BulldogM.Ed.23 said:
<---trying to figure out how this last episode will go down......,

questions.....,

You know its Avon vs. Marlo but what will Omar and the Bro. do?

They are done with what they needed to do. Omar got Stringer back for killing his boy Brandon & Bruh Muzone got Stringer for sending Omar to kill him.

Whose side are they on? Really no one, they are just hired guns.

You know Daniels and his crew will be pissed about Bell? I don't think they will be too much, but they will be out of their minds because they just lost their new "wire"

That kid that in Cutty's gym, he looks like he ain't gonna make it, either that or he is gonna be some local hero............, I think he will be, he got heart, kept going out there and getting his arse beat, but he's gonna learn to fight back and win

When Bell met with Major Colvin, what was that all about, I missed something there, whats the connection? He got mad at Avon for starting up the war with Marlo so he was planning on setting Avon up so he would lose his parole and go back to jail and out of his way. So I can see Maj Colvin saving his position(I think he may be the next Commissioner) with the raid he going to set up on Avons place and Avon will probably be killed.

BTW y'all knew ole Bell had it comin to him, he sent too many chickens out

Its been a while since a tv series has got me hooked..........,

You about 2 1/2 seasons behind, we've been on this one from the beginning. We can get you set up for our other show "24" its season premier starts in Jan....

Fiyah said:
Opening sequence was AWESOME

Bruh Muzone - "I want to ask you something..........Brother"

Omar - "Omar listening"

That isht was tight.:)

I knew Avon was going to give up Stringer. But if he only knew was Stringer did to him. I can't believe Stringer is dead DAYUM! Aleast he went out like a soldiers, more than I can say about the fat white dude crying like a *****. Omar just look at his azz. :lol:

Major Colvin going to be a hero to the downtown people after all this.

I can't believe the Mayor is accepting this bullisht. :smh:

I'm glad McNutty knew what that ***** was up too. He should had got with ol'gurl before he bush her off. :)

Fiyah said:
You about 2 1/2 seasons behind, we've been on this one from the beginning. We can get you set up for our other show "24" its season premier starts in Jan....
I've known about The Wire from the beginning. I just never had the chance to watch a season all the way through episode by episode until now. BTW, in the snippets of the final episode, they showed Omar and Bro M. again which makes me think they are going to take part in whats going down between Avon and Marlo.

S4L, Stringer didn't go out like no soldier. When they told him they didn't want his money, he had no other options. Schit, he took off running for his life, then he begged for it. Hell, if I was the fat white man, I would've been begging too. He's a business man, not a gangster. Why get killed for something you knew nothing about, or didn't see coming? He was totally innocent.

When Brother told Avon he worked for him because of his name, reputation, and his word, he had no other choice but to give up Stringer. They had problems, but he didn't want to give his man up, that's why he offered Brother some money, and when Brother didn't want it, Avon knew it was either himself, or Stringer that was going to have to pay that debt with thier lives, he chose Stringers. Also, to be able to get his product from New York, he had to keep his name, moreso get his name back.

Major Colvin, is about to get his arse handed to him, and Irv may be out of a job. He's talking too much to the councilman, especially thinking he's giving Cacetti information to give to Gray. If you guys looked at the previews for next week, the mayor is about to come to his senses that Amsterdam is wrong, no matter the results.

In any case, next week's show should be a good one.

NICE

Eventhough Stringer is dead now, I think Avon may still get his because of the information Stringer gave to Colvin.

BTW - In the preview for next week, did I see Kema and McNulty getting busy? I went by so fast.

Back